>(((Evolution)))

Atheists believe these were humans.

Attached: small-primative-rodents.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
pioneersofflight.si.edu/content/first-flight-around-world
youtu.be/L2feL957KAM
google.ca/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My ancestors :)

Considering jews look like rats, what if Jews were actually the only ones that evolved from those fucks and we were here in the first place?

>Absolute state of libretarians
Jesus Christ evolution is a process of God you regressive kike
God has the power to do all so he created evolution to test our faith in him when we discovered it. Same with dinos

The american educational system fails again i see.

2300 years later and Christians still can't answer this.

Attached: HQTx0i8.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

Thats my 3,000,000-great grandma there on the left

ok

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Happens when you are trying to massbreed soldiers without the capacity of critical thinking nor an own opinion

Evil and temptation are necessary to test free will.
And that quote was debunked centuries ago.

Evil is a human invention just like your god.

>Evil and temptation are necessary to test free will.
So God is also the Devil then? Why don't Christians ever admit that?

>And that quote was debunked centuries ago.
Source?

>2018
>more informations available on a phone than whole civilizations could ever collect
>americans still think of god as a person
>americans can't even do basic google research to find an answer to an ' philosophical question of a quote

Will you have free will in heaven, snake man?

>God is benevolent and loves us
>God created niggers
pick one.

these crafty little fuckers lived in the trees during the age of the megasauropods

developed advanced 3d color vision, opposable thumbs, social hierarchies, ambidextrous specialization of upper limbs, partly upright stance

and then they waited...

then how come humans behave exactly like rats?

Nothing exploded, and created everything.

If that's not a creation Myth, I don't know what is.

Attached: Atheist Jews112.png (692x642, 560K)

We're evolved mushrooms.

unlike your dumb creation myths this one is based on math. I doubt creationistfags could understand more than 1st grade math though

Attached: 1516555303614.jpg (588x823, 109K)

> God created evolution to test our faith

I've heard this argument a lot. What I don't understand is why God would do this? Doesn't he want his children to be saved? What reason does he have to try to test people by fucking with them this hard? Why provide us with mountains of evidence to suggest there was no intelligent creation and expect us to go on books that have been passed down and translated for thousands of years? It just doesn't make sense, but I assume the answer from most will be the typical "works in mysterious ways" bs.

>he doesn't know what judgement day is
retard

>when you are so out of touch that even your pics are send using mid 90 modem

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: 1518149355671.jpg (410x410, 22K)

YHWH is a fucking jew and likes jewing people

its almost as if their idea of god was based on some fucked up kike lord high on shrooms

Attached: ישוע.jpg (634x896, 110K)

Nothing Exploding and Creating Everything is based on Theories on top of Theories you retard.

Show me the math equation for how Nothing Explodes.

Attached: Atheism101.png (754x888, 608K)

No he didn't you retard. There's zero proof of animals evolving into different kinds
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>some people don't descend from ra-

Attached: Rat Faced Kikes (8).jpg (320x320, 17K)

>What I don't understand is why God would do this?
Because as the other user confirmed, God is the Devil which means he's playing a game with everyone. We're mice in his maze. This life is his amusement.

How can you hope to disprove a theory if you don't even understand you complete moron

you are too dumb to understand it m8. try watching some easter bunny cartoons instead

Attached: 1515859426344.png (214x236, 3K)

Evolution is a scientific fact.
Religion is fake and you are ignorant brainwashed sheep.

Attached: 1523742244_ea3b371d6c0056d5a3fa4fb229287765.jpg (736x588, 127K)

Attached: evolutionexplained.png (857x231, 96K)

not an argument

Those were ancestors of humans. You can observe evolution yourself, if you wish to. Microbiology is a thing.
Soul is a creation of the god, right? And the god knows all that the human possessing this soul will do through his life and all of it is a part of a plan, right?
Then why this being that creates sentient life only to literally throw it in hell for a fucking eternity is regarded as good by you?
Assuming you are talking about christianity, you are throwing away or twisting quite a few parts of your sacred texts.

evolietion is a religion

Evolution is a fact.

>He actually thinks this argument is any good.
Jesus OP you give atheists a real bad name you know.

hypothesis*

you damn nigger, nobody is saying nothing exploded, literally anyone claiming to know ANYTHING that was "before" the big bang or could have caused it is a total retard, this includes atheists who believe nothing exploded.
Too bad atheists dont actually believe that and you are just making strawmans left and right.

Why it's always americans who reject evolution? Having monkeys in your linage hits a little bit too close to home?

Attached: 1431294872163.jpg (1280x1024, 159K)

similar social-brain networks derived of a common ancestor

Religious belief has an evolutionary purpose, moron.

Natural selection and evolution obviously isn't a thing. It's not like we see examples of this everyday in the dogs we bred from wolves. Grow up you creationist morons.

Actualy a theory. Just like gravity.

I don't need arguments. religious tards are subhumans with mentally undeveloped brains. the only humane thing is to just mock them until they kill themselves

Attached: 1516736680336.png (645x773, 21K)

Sometimes it feels like God spent more time thinking up ways to test faith than he did making the world

>Too bad atheists dont actually believe that and you are just making strawmans left and right.
No, alot of gaytheists say it was nothing. But some also say it was a little dot as big as a period which doesn't explain how it got there.

Wrong, moron.
Different cultures believe different Gods.
It's all the same.

Because not all of us are retarded heretics like c*Tholics

You're too dumb to understand you're a Globalist Marxist peon, pushing the narrative they spoon fed you your entire life.

Attached: Zio-theist1496518859058.png (207x169, 39K)

religion*

not an argument

I doubt that user understands the difference between a hypothesis and a theory.
Also, gravity itself is not a theory, so you yourself probably don't completely understand what a theory is.

It’s true

Attached: D60CF942-FE14-45EB-9DF3-B411484DCC21.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>it was a little dot as big as a period
Are you fucking 7 or something?

>Based on math
>Things came from nothing
>Time came from nothing
>3 dimensional space-time came from nothing
>Energy conveniently decayed into atoms for no reason
>2nd generation of stars conveniently match evolution's required time
DUNNING KRUGER
Typical atheist

Attached: download (1).jpg (223x226, 8K)

>allowing the devil to exist to test the human will
>so then god is the devil right?
why are feodra tippers unironically the most retarded people

is this a troll? You do realise evolution has been pretty much... Proven

I don't think they do.

I believe we were gene spliced into existence by an advanced species of humanoid. I don't believe in (((ayyys) though, not even sure space is real.

>allowing the devil to exist to test the human will
If God is all knowing why would he need to test things?

That's what the religion now teaches though

Attached: Slide143.jpg (308x233, 34K)

so if I raped your daughter or your niece of whoever you hold dear or view as sacred for their entire lives, forced them to raise my children, and then raped those children in front of you and the person you hold dear unto death, that wouldn't be evil and it's k

God is God
Religion is a fallible human invention
Religion is not the cause of God
Not all "Religion" is a retarded dualistic trap
Define evil

>inb4 cant greentext
it's not meant to be

Attached: Views about homosexuality among atheists.jpg (900x387, 34K)

It seems that you are mixing up a cause and a consequence.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

But would God told you to do it? That's the whole difference. :^)

>more evidence that the only people who disparage evolution are either retarded or have vested interests in religious fundraising.

nigga what? Did you even try to understand what i said or are you just stupid?

Atheism, Marxism, Communism, SJWs and Jews go hand in hand.

Which one are you? You dip shits are too stupid to realize you've been played like a fiddle.

Attached: Jewish_Atheists_Collage.png (313x557, 358K)

Flat-earthers still can't explain John Glenn, Juan Elcano, or any of this-
pioneersofflight.si.edu/content/first-flight-around-world

Attached: tfw teh earf dont match my preference for little girls.webm (640x360, 765K)

Oh hi there fetus, i evolved into human. So then god created you every time you grow an inch?

Attached: human-embryo-compared-to-other-animals-fetus.png (2400x1020, 172K)

How do you explain Ted Cruz then?

And here we are, the last refugee of the christian: faggots. Todays pussyfied churches force their members to accept pretty much everything. Your towns being filled with mexicans? Great them in your church and fake a smile. They are our brothers in christ! Your daughters breeding with blacks? We are all equal in christ! Force a smile and pretend you don't mind seeing your linage turning into mutts. Jews treating you as curious type of cattle that can talk? Send them money and your sons to die for israel. All that pent up frustration that has no relase can luckily get thrown on only target that church still allows them.

>No, alot of gaytheists say it was nothing.
alot of atheists are stupid, we are just people also.
We can trace it back to a certain point, but i have a feeling we wont get better answers within my life time, but doesnt give me the right to go make up my own answers and pretend im smarter than everyone else.

he probably doesn't "need" to do anything, but why wouldn't an omnipotent being test human beings free will if he so desired? the entire existence of this multiverse could be the duration of a single thought in an omnipotent beings mind. for him to find out if humans are worthy of paradise, he'd consider it first. that consideration could be completely instantaneous in his time but is the length of the age of the universe in our time. maybe he just wanted to have the universe experience itself to show the devil that there is inherent good in his creation despite giving them free will and despite the harshness of life, that life still willingly chooses truth and justice and order over chaos and evil.

>I don't understand the concept hehe better luck next time kid

me on the bottom right

It's quite curious that you posted 12 people. A noob to 12 jewish apostoles?

Attached: athiest-jews.png (846x612, 425K)

You realize that was proven wrong about 140 years ago right?
youtu.be/L2feL957KAM

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 3.37.56 PM.png (833x490, 534K)

"Every scientific theory starts as a hypothesis. A scientific hypothesis is a suggested solution for an unexplained occurrence that doesn't fit into a currently accepted scientific theory. In other words, according to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, a hypothesis is an idea that hasn't been proven yet. If enough evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, it moves to the next step — known as a theory — in the scientific method and becomes accepted as a valid explanation of a phenomenon."

google.ca/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/21491-what-is-a-scientific-theory-definition-of-theory.html

I'm sure that many don't.

intense footage\\mind btfo into orbit, n back

That's a pretty big assumption. He "could" do it for his own amusement and then throw everyone indiscriminately into hell. He already knows the result of the experiment thus making experiment pointless.

to dumb to take a screenshot?

you literally said evil is a human invention... as in there is no intrinsic evil... but causing unnecessary pain to innocent living creatures is an evil thing. even monkeys and dogs agree on this, so you should as well. Therefore, evil is not a human invention. Retard.

>even monkeys and dogs agree on this
Ever asked one?

Wild chimpanzees torturing smaller animals for fun isn't evil?
How about dolphins who drown and rape people?
Look it up, mong.

Lmao you fuckin tard. No evolutionist thinks humans descended from rats. They share common ancestors, that is extremely different.

I don't accept any arguments from people who can't look at the selective breeding we've done for wolves and think that can't occur naturally in nature.

only our consciousness evolves and in cycles not linear progression
our physical body's adapt in the environment they are in, but we didn't evolve from fish or monkey's
the earth isnt flat

please do not regard fingols as intelligent beings...they are not

Before humans existed no creature could look it up and call it evil.

We have evolved you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1526413027288.jpg (1618x1123, 471K)

>0 + 0 = The entire universe and everything that has ever existed.
Makes perfect sense.

so "evil" behavior is natural?

Sorry? What fucking drugs do you take, gumplet? I'm an atheist and I don't even see any primates in your weak graphic. Can't be human if not even primate.

>Atheists believe these were humans.
They weren't themselves no but that's where we came from, technically they are your great great great great (insert several more 'greats') grandparents, talk shit about them & you're talking shit about your own family essentially.

Attached: 1512853960470.jpg (720x720, 104K)