Princess Diana who was she?

With recent wedding and people throwing around her name, who was she?
Didn't really care about royalty so never looked up. Can I get a basic rundown?
Also heard people say she was assassinated, what's up with that?

Attached: diana_gettyimages-515185764jpg.jpg (1200x1200, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8X9M1opTDMs
youtube.com/watch?v=XAvzNouZYvY
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/princess-dianas-death-and-memorial-the-occult-meaning/
heresycorner.blogspot.com/2013/07/kate-william-and-royal-baby-conspiracy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw you realize most people on this board are too young to remember Princess Diana or her death

Attached: old frog getting killed by a fat beta.jpg (1024x462, 113K)

She was a Spencer, prominent English family. In fact she played with Charles and the other royal kids as children. There was even speculation that she would end up with prince Andrew. Despite the fairy tale image surrounding her, she was from a notable family and had been on the royal radar screen her entire life.

Just prior to his assassination by the IRA, Lord mountbatten sent his great nephew, Prince Charles, a letter on the subject of marriage. He urged the future King to marry a young and inexperienced girl who Charles could essentially raise into adulthood molding her to fit any role the future King might need her to play. And so 33 year old Prince Charles married 19 year old Diana Spencer. He was a good idea. But Charles fucked it up. Before Charles got serious with Diana, he had known a divorcee named Camilla Parker-Bowles. But because of her previous divorce she was unsuitable for marriage. It's believed that Charles eventually started having an affair with Camilla shortly after he and Diana were married. It's believe that while Charles may have loved Diana at some point, he always loved Camilla and only marries Diana because of royal protocol.

Wild Diana made good sense on paper, she reportedly didn't get along well with the rest of the royal family for silly reasons. Les her fault than there's. Eventually she and Charles separated and announce their divorce in the early 90s.

she was not the one who stuck her tongue underwidth my cocks foreskin.

unfortunately

>foreskin
W-w-what's that like?

Tits or get the fuck out

>who was she?
Married Prince Charles, their marriage fell apart when Charles started fucking Camilla, she decides to go and fuck James Hewitt (rumoured to be Harry's father), they divorce, she dies in a car accident in France that some people believe was an assassination due to the fact that she was sleeping with an Arab/ made a mockery of the royal family. The public loved her because she was 'one of them' and she engaged in a lot of public charity.

She was some blonde semi-aristocrat, decended multiple generations ago, from one of a former kings mistresses.
She was allegedly a virgin when shen met and married Prince Charles.
Charles didn’t necessarily “want” to marry her, but her father and Charles father had been military comrades, and the press had learned about her, and Charles’ father said people were starting to “talk”, so he should break marry her, or break it off, to avoid ruining her reputation.
She somehow became beloved by the British people, but behind the scenes, she was reputedly an insane uncontrollable bitch, likely with Borderline Personality Disorder.
Reputedly, whe would hit Charles at night when he was trying to say his prayers, she threw herself down the stairs out of revenge, possibly while pregnant, she had an affair behind Charles’ back, which is where all the Prince Ginge is a bastard rumours come from. When she was planning to leave Prince Charles, she blamed the whole divorce on Charles, and his affair with Camilla Parker Bowles. Later, she started dating an arab, whose father became a billionaire thru arms dealing, and who basically connned his way into owning Harrods, the major luxury department store in Britain. She then tried to get land mines banned, which at the time where a major export item for Britain, although I don’t know whether she came up with this on her own, or whether her wealthy arab boyfriend came up with the idea.
Then she was alledgedly going to marry her arab boyfriend, and then she died in a “car accident”, and the British family were relieved.

thanks

well shit, i thought charles was just a freak with some weird fetish for ugly old women, but this better explains why he didn't like diana

>what's up with that?
was going to marry an ayrab or something so they ritually sacrificed her

A sloane ranger who was brought in as a birthing unit to stir up the dubious inbred genetic malfunctions that are our favourite parasitic family the royals.

Amazing. There is a reason why it is featured in so many hentai.

It’s actually worse than that. Charles has a number of habits that sound “autistic”. Autism has also shown up in the past in the British royal family.
Diana, from the information that has come out, likely had Borderline Personality Disorder. The queen and other members of the royal family thought she was fucking nuts.
One thing I’ve realised over time, is that people with BPD hate people with autistic traits. This would likely have made her behaviour towards Charles worse. Once people with BPD find someone they hate, they want to destroy them and any happiness they might find, especially if it’s someone like an ex-husband.

Here. This will explain everything.

youtu.be/8X9M1opTDMs

The real answer is much easier... a very drunk driver tries to play hide and seek with the paps going through a tunnel

Dodi El-Fayed and his father Mohamed Al-Fayed where likely trying to do the same thing to the British crown, as Al-Waleed bin Talal was trying to due to the USA, and the Fayeds were using Diana to help them accomplish their task. The Queen and Philipe figured it out, and used the intelligence services to deal with the issue. Mohamed Al-Fayed seems to be somewhat protected himself, but he did have to sell Harrods, and I think his other British assets.

But harry looks so much like charles, I want to believe that conspiracy though

please shut the fuck up about the (((royal))) wedding. No one but your few cucked, disgusting, miserable countries are subjects of the crown.

People need to understand something very clearly. The royal monarchy has the same view as conquest as Muslims do with their spread of Islam -- simply repeating a simple line in the Islamic faith, in their mind, creates Muslims. If you hear the phrase, or are in the presence of it's saying - you then become Allah's subject.
The crown does this as well, if you pay attention to this "royal family" cocksuckery, in their minds you become a subject of the crown. Simply lending your consciousness to this ancient trash will lend yourselves to them as a subject. Stop.

Attached: stop.gif (351x263, 1005K)

It's a history lesson, way to jump the gun

Attached: D.jpg (609x480, 71K)

I prefer the image from her first public appearance after the engagement was announced. She was in a low cut dress walking about the stairs, and the paps had a perfect down shot from the landing above.

Attached: 298B5F6000000578-0-image-a-2_1434142928139.jpg (634x423, 86K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-16.09.43.png (848x530, 587K)

Post that image.

I don't have it. I wish I had. It was in the tabloids back in the day, but (I think) they had it pulled.

It was this occasion, roughly 45 seconds before this was taken. She was at the bottom of these steps, wearing that dress There were paps up at top shooting down on her. The view was pretty spectacular.

Attached: This_Dress.jpg (418x449, 31K)

>married for money and status
>had multiple affairs
>attempted suicide
>dated a playboy
She was just some whore who did charity work. If she were born in the US, she'd be a candidate for the Maury Povich show, complete with finding out who her babies' daddy is.

the anti-queen
they made kill on her

I watched her wedding on tv

>foreskin.
>flag

Attached: 1508195533661.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Also, she was pregnant, presumably by the Arab, when she died.

imagine getting plowed by prince charles

Attached: charlie.jpg (1080x1440, 332K)

You busted him user

i'd still wreck it

Why did princess Diana cross the street?
>because she wasn't wearing her seat belt

There's a popular conspiracy in my country back in the 90's regarding her death.

Legend has it that Brits (((government))) had to killed Diana because they don't want her to convert to Islam. Plus they don't want Diana to marry the mudslime to prevent Brits Royal heirs from having muslim heir.

Attached: pepehangsdegenerate.jpg (399x288, 45K)

Publicly humiliated the king of england by dating a dune coon playboy.

this. you always get 18 year old boomers asking who she is, proud that they don't know because that must mean they're above it all. when in reality, if you're old enough you know whether you like it or not

A lot of my opinion of Charles is now based on the character in "The Windsors" (funny show by the way).

So I can imagine his dirty talk as.... yes... umm.... fine job.... yes,.... this is a positive turn of events.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

my suicide would be successful

Imagine how I feel sometimes, knowing I'm one of the few on Jow Forums who remembers this.

Attached: nixon resigns.jpg (500x410, 50K)

Video from the event

youtube.com/watch?v=XAvzNouZYvY

>who was she?
a whore who cared about kids and got a shitload of landmines removed so they wouldn't take their legs off
typical bleeding heart liberal roastie
/thread

A popular thot

you faggot she came from a line that gained their status because one was a royal asshole wiper
look it up

MILKERS

Attached: image279.jpg (1486x1600, 327K)

You cant be too young to not hear about this story and post here.

she was a cutieπ before Charles

Attached: 4b9c91887112b2b7a8832fc1a450c798 (1).png (805x1127, 751K)

I didn't have much of a thing for Di, but I would have sucked Fergie's toes if offered.

Attached: fergie-toe-sucking-scandal.jpg (384x248, 26K)

youtu.be/8X9M1opTDMs

It was an occult ritual.

The city of Paris was built by the Merovingians, a medieval dynasty which ruled France for numerous generations. Before converting to Christianity, the Merovingian religion was a mysterious brand of paganism.

“ …the Merovingian kings, from their founder Merovee to Clovis (who converted to Christianity in 496) were ‘pagan kings of the cult of Diana’.”
-Clive Prince, The Templar Revelation

The Pont D’Alma Tunnel was a sacred site dedicated to the Moon Goddess Diana, where they used to practice ritual sacrifices. During those ceremonies, it was of an utmost importance that the sacrificed victim died inside the underground temple. The assassination of Diana was a reenactment of this ancient pagan tradition.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/princess-dianas-death-and-memorial-the-occult-meaning/

D'ja ever think the double entendre in the original joke was a bit morbid? The chicken crossed the road to get to "the other side", "the other side" being death. The chicken was committing suicide.

heresycorner.blogspot.com/2013/07/kate-william-and-royal-baby-conspiracy.html
Princess Kate uses a surrogate

>18 year old boomers

>18 year old boomers
Never make fun of Amerifat education again.

She was flat as a board you complete failure.