How do we change the laws so that exwives can no longer steal everything from the husband?

I mean do heads have to roll for america to wake up to how fucked up our matriarchy is in this country? Why do wives who divorce a husband get a single penny? Because they drove junior to soccer practice?

Attached: 234AEBE3-63DF-4AE3-87C3-0E0130E20AFB.jpg (736x640, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_motherhood
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By nuking Israel

I wish I knew

Attached: 71705_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 190K)

Implement sharia divorce and inheritance law

Probably because too many men are too stupid/cucked to get a prenupt

All you need is a good lawyer

These laws are a sexist hold over from the patriarchy. Women are empowered now to earn their own lives, and no longer need the misogynist charity from men.

cryptocurrency

Attached: 1515977259958.png (188x268, 6K)

beta politicians and political activists did it to try to get laid. It cannot be unmade until more men stop putting pussy on a pedistal

A culture where divorce is acceptable in the first place is the problem. We need to go back to marriage/commitment actually meaning something. Although it might be too late for this.

Haha. Take the silver spoon out of the american girls vagina and she will starve to death, roastie...

>unironically believing they can't get that thrown out.

This would be better

>he doesn't understand irony.

Yeah, but if the wife decides to go to court the only benefit is that the money the wife is fighting for vanishes into lawyer fees and you're out all of that money anyways.

The only thing a man can do is to buy the house, car, and everything else before the marriage and only put things in his name. Get a prenup too.

Best not to get married though. It is a terrible financial decision.

How about we all go gay? A man would treat you better, Jow Forums, there is nothing better than a romantic relationship between two males.

Prenups mean nothing unless you are really rich.

"all needs to be met" before a prenup actually means anything. So the wife gets to keep her lifestyle. Then whats left over is proteccted
Plus they are worthless if
>Wife didn't have her own legal advisor before signing(if its prepared for her by your lawyer)
>Judge deems it unfair
>"abuse"
There are a thousand ways a prenup can be tossed out in court.

It really is just up to the judge whether it means anything or not

Divorce courts are actually slowly becoming less weighted in favor of the female. Consequently, divorce rates have begun to lower. I find this amusing.

Attached: IMG_2948.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

Just dont have anything, let women be stronk and make all the money. Problem solved when they leave you for some chump who has something to lose.

Trannies are better. Just find a nice non-tumblr one and she'll treat you good

Its called a prenup.

This is a good plan, but not likely to work.

The only woman that would agree to be in a relationship like this is probably bat shit crazy and pulls out kitchen knives during disagreements.

Attached: 1477441140255.jpg (712x923, 163K)

Start making the laws at a state level that say once you divorced, you don't get support. That's the road map. Getting the support is the real issue but it might not be totally impossible in a state that is already very anti divorce.

Attached: compressed_28799438-288d-4709-93c3-c0512c21812f.jpg (736x999, 78K)

This is true too. Theses courts have started to get a very bad reputation for being slanted in favor of women. Consequently a lot of men advocacy groups have emerged as a result.

Vote, and run for office, OP.

these rarely ever work anymore.

outlaw divorce. you cant resell used underwear, divorce should be illegal for the same reason.

i find this surprising, youd think it would just be getting worse

>a fucking wurst
did your wife enjoying her cultural enrichment on her way home from work today?

New law. All it takes to divorce is say "I divorce you" 3 times and shoot her

Stop getting married.
It hurts them more than us.
They'll come crawling back.
Either the law changes, or we continue to stay away.

This. You're an idiot if you don't hide at least half of your assets from your wife using crypto.

and a bigger idiot if you even mention crypto to her or her family

part of making it mean something requires removing laws where women benefit from divorce

divorce isn't supposed to be something you benefit from, it's meant to give you a way out of a relationship you can't stand anymore.

so i dunno, r u gay? do u really think growing up a child is easy?

Never buy the pussy, only rent.

It has to start with making marriage meaningful again:
1. No more no-fault divorce. It's a lifetime commitment, for better or worse, or else.
2. Anything other than normal heterosexual marriage between one man and one woman (as defined by birth genetics) doesn't count.
3. No abortion.
4. Adultery laws need to become a thing again.

Good luck with that given our society and law system being run by more and more women.

"Is there a contract signed by the victimized party that says the other gets a whole bunch of money and possessions? No? Lmao, get the fuck out of my court, you piece of shit cunt. And, because of trying to steal from this person, you are required to pay this person's court fees and the amount you were trying to steal. If you cannot pay this amount, you shall become this person's slave until you debt is payed."

Fixed

I know multiple men who made up some harsh debt papers and told the wemen they are marrying that they wanted to be upfront, that it will take 10 years to get rid of the debt and he will work on it. And then drop in something like a prenup can safe you from this shit, but you don't need to do it.
First, such "fake" debt weed out the gold diggers quite quickly, bring it up 2 weeks into dating. This can be done, for example by eating in at the end of the month. Secondly, if the girl has any self preservation, she will take the prenup to save herself. I know two good men who went this route. When one of the bitches found out that the debt wasn't 100k, but 1k, they gots mad. Just stand your ground, thats all.

Did you think our efforts would never bear fruit?

Make no-fault divorce illegal again like it used to be.

No one but God can break up a marriage through death.

There are quite tricky ways to get things going, one of it is to have a good friend or brother you trust. Then let him pay everything, you have nothing. When the shit hits the fan, the judge will have a hard time convicing the brother or the friend to keep up the livestyle for your partner. This worked multiple times, where the broad didn't understand that the brother/friend was providing all the goods and the money "he" earned was going somewhere else.

A more practical and realistic approach would be to:

a) limit support to the initial earning capacity of either spouse going in to the marriage. If she was some skanky waitress or he was some boytoy who snagged a millionaire, after the divorce, the more financially-well-off ex is obligated to restore the finances of their ex-SO to the initial state as they found them. Same with entitlements. If one side brought like 10% into their initial combined finances and did absolutely nothing to contribute to its growth or increase their ownership stake through said contributions, they get back their initial 10% back in the end. Maybe with interest compounded by years of marriage.

c) any financial support beyond standard until-18 child support has a 60mo limit, same as welfare. Because it is welfare, paid by the ex-breadwinner. Child support is also conditional on joint custody if no evidence of abuse or neglect. And to prevent either side from claiming abuse every time, penalty for false testimony is the cancellation of all financial obligations.

b) ban any sort of support or entitlement for 2nd marriages where 1 or both parties were previously divorced. Also, when you get married a second time, any financial obligations to your ex spouse is cancelled. Got kids with child support and going into your new marriage? Better hope your new hubby knows he's on the hook for their support unless you give up all custody.

- ban civil marriage
- let people contract how they see fit
- ensure those contracts are strictly enforced (no "under duress" shit and co: signed is signed)
- children custody decided by whom provides the most for them

Attached: roastiesdungoofed.png (502x738, 420K)

This the meaning of marriage has been degraded too much for it to mean anything anymore. Make it spiritually meaningful again.

Hire a Jewish lawyer.

There is zero justification for ex-spouces being expected to support the other in any capacity, especially given that no fault divorce is legal. Alimony is theft, plain and simple.

That is why you need to marry a good woman.

Incels VS Alpha:
youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Perfect woman:
youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 1503004680330.png (1445x1445, 2.03M)

>She looks like she just had sex
Best girl wants cuddles with a hoodie on and no panties

Attached: 1493669352725.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Change the law so a man can opt out of being a parent the same as a woman can.

>Quit job
>Foreclose on house

What then?

Laws reflect society. Thus, we must first change society. Men go their own way. When women change for the better, we will return to them.

don't get married.

I feel so sorry for that fucker. He had the most amazing life, and 1 woman was enough to fuck it all up. If I was him, I would just move to a country that doesn't deport people to America, then have her killed. It doesn't cost much anyways, 20 000- 70 000, and she'd be dead.

Truth be told, you only have yourself to blame at this point. Don't ever, ever marry a roastie. You will lose every time.

Trivial:
>1. the one who initiates the divorce leaves with nothing but the clothes on their back; everything else belongs to the spouse that did not initiate the divorce.
>2. make it legal to beat one's wife as long as the injury isn't permanent

Problem solved.

Good, then let them run it all into the ground so we can reset

>how fucked up our matriarchy is in this country
>implying that obsolete roasties even register with anyone but crematoria candidate forever-virgina

Stop blaming the woebegone, defunct roastie for your problems, born-to-lose, cunt-faced misogynist.

Instead, try to understand the truth:
>YOU MUST KILL YOURSELF

Attached: good_riddance_roasties(4).jpg (2480x1130, 331K)

How big is your penis, inferiorboy?

Prove gender pay equality.
Repeal laws.
The time has come that the 'helpless woman' be exposed as true fraud, especially since now more women are college educated than men.

They can change their own fucking truck tires.

What happened?

Thats because nobody is getting married

You will never know why. nor prevent it if you don't even know the law or who wrote it.

/thread

fpbp

The bank fucks you and your wife forever.

Brendan Fraser, the film prostitute who has to work on shitty films to pay the alimony. I heard he worked in Bollywood.

7" / 16cm, loner loser (...last time a measured it, which was in my teens / decades ago)

>tfw when accoutred with an uncut, svelt, sensitive, sweet, rosy-pink member that traps literally lather for

Attached: 7923655567743(1).jpg (600x800, 192K)

I bet social media has lot to do with this as well

Remove female (((rights))) they parasited.
Females ARE the #PARASITEGENDER.

Attached: 1526738034793.png (695x1403, 318K)

The divorced. I think he had to pay an absurd amount of money per month, 800 000 dollars or so, because they had kids, and kids cost around 800 000 dollars per month. He fucked up his back too working outside in his garden, so he's got that going for him too. Last I heard, he's in india, doing Bollywood movies where his name isn't even mentioned on the posters.

HAHAHAHA

Attached: DXZ1DO2XkAAXvdZ.jpg (684x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1515484587857.jpg (693x1024, 233K)

This would unironically solve everything

no fault divorce

implement republican motherhood for those who choose it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_motherhood

truth

Attached: 1358513089264.jpg (580x456, 72K)

>do heads have to roll for america to wake up
Yes, but you're all too so᠌yim to see it, and do anything about it.

Attached: 1511168058139.jpg (256x376, 8K)