My country is flooded with shitskins. I don't want to be here anymore. Where can I go?

My country is flooded with shitskins. I don't want to be here anymore. Where can I go?

Attached: zigaretten pepe.jpg (906x799, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzb8o_-yNiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blow up the Reichstag and mosques

invade the Sudetenland

midwestern us. europe is beyond fucked

So was Sparta. Viasat history told me, all the depicted Spartan leaders were niggers.

>and faggots, but that at least is true.

its time for you to become Hitler

Attached: 5aa6bd533aaa12a13089b4b72fa2dfd11fa6176fcee502af90dfddd849365317.png (269x345, 78K)

already thought about to move to Nevada/Arizona/Utah. Will see.
I missed that opportunity. I have majored in science. no time to start a career in politics

i hope everyday it´s just a nightmare

Attached: 1524460470975.jpg (528x810, 130K)

Attached: 4L_Bcvs2aus.jpg (640x640, 78K)

just start a nazi robot army, you have to get with the times man, obviously you cant be adolf hitler, but you can certainly accomplish what his goals would of likely been in this day and age, which would of likely included creating an A.I. master race of robots through the power of science

Attached: 1521940300035.jpg (1814x1018, 1.2M)

Stay and fight or they'll just follow you.

if you have nowhere to go, go to war

Don't leave. Stay and grow strong. Wait.

Things are changing very rapidly everywhere. Know that in times such as these, the rate-of-return on spiritual investment is high. Don't give up user.

Defend the fatherland cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzb8o_-yNiQ

Attached: 616x510.jpg (616x510, 66K)

>not wanting white germanics to strengthen the line in places like arizona

you are white, right?

Montana

>My country is flooded with shitskins. I don't want to be here anymore. Where can I go?
Nowhere, user, because you live in a globalized world. Try changing your beliefs and you might find happiness that way. Get a black gf, for instance.

Attached: Rihanna carnival 2.jpg (620x851, 208K)

Revenge migration: move to Uganda!

Yeah and Sparta doesn't exist anymore so what's your point?

We're full of blacks and mexicans damn it. Bring all the fucking white Germans here if they want to come.

When my house gets messy and out of order, I dont move into a new house. I clean it up and take out the trash.

Come to Texas. Tons of you people here. Just don’t marry a Mexican like a lot of them did.

>They betrayed their own country
>So we should trust them with ours
Fuck off, we're full.

She's actually gross. Who would choose this over Taylor Swift or Britney Spears?

Attached: th (1).jpg (460x566, 46K)

to the gun store, and then take your country back faggot

The house was burnt down and a mosque was built ontop of the ashes. There is No more cleaning up.

I did not made it messy, my mad, pot-smoking flat mate did this.

I really think of moving to the US. I like guns and freedom. But I guess, I have to hurry before germany gets a travel ban too.

if you leave you become part of the problem. stay in your fucking country and fix it.

Did you start this thread?

>move to amerimuttland so you can marry a "white" american who is 16% native american and be surrounded by larping spics who claim to be 100% german
haha no
I'd rather live in le 86% than le 56%.

Russia, find some quiet place in the middle of russia and just start farming. Russia has no blacks or spics, only Slavs, White Muslims, and a small minority of non-threatening east-asians.
The Volga Germans did pretty well for themselves. doing this.

the entire earth will fall to the nigger, poo, chink horde demographics is destiny!

>She's actually gross. Who would choose this over Taylor Swift or Britney Spears?
Because she has a really nice ass, user. In contrast, Taylor Swift doesn't actually have an ass at all. I suspect you might be one of these kinds of men who are more drawn to penises.

Attached: Rihanna caribe ass.jpg (1708x2370, 490K)

get political and red pill your fellow countrymen

>haha no
>I'd rather live in le 86% than le 56%.
Start packing then, faggot.

Then drag your pot-smoking flat mate out and then clean it up. Don't come here. We've got enough useless pieces of shit already.

be footloose with your location. Part of the reason why kikes have done this is to make the housing market a hot money commodity, i.e. houses being bought and sold more often instead of being frozen assets.
Be the 1st to move out of your community when the kikes move in the 1st shitskins. Careful with signing a mortgage agreement : as soon as its paid off the kikes will send shitskins to live near u which causes the value of your property to drop fast and hard.

Estonia is a good unshitted country atm. But don't think u can move there a forget the racewar. the kikes are doing everything they can to shit every corner of Earth.

Move here if you can. At least you'll have a fighting chance to help us form an ethnostate when the shitshow sham that is multiculturalism falls apart.

You aren't the only one.
Agitate

2010's is such a fucked up decade

I do this all the time. I already do carpet bombing with redsticks and library of hate. I can convince some but not enough.

stop getting baited by jews to attack muslims and start killing jews

Attached: boom.jpg (640x1136, 98K)

Nowhere is safe bro. It's a world invasion.

if you aren't actively redpilling fellow whites / fighting the problem in any way at all, you are part of the problem.

we all have to play our part to stop this.

Attached: 1522024488208.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

The kekistan flags are really at it today...

Defeatism isn’t helpful

yeah, but if shit hits the fan I want to have a escape plan already

Can you get better at rhetoric? Analyze what works and what doesn't?
Find likeminded non honeypot people.
Maybe start a group that appeals exclusively to normies.
All you really need to do is shift normies to center and the Right will lead the way. You don't have to go 1488 to achieve 1488.

Checked. Bavaria is pretty based right?

I have a couple k98's i can send back for your defense

fuk off we're full; take back your homeland by purging all the semites and niggers

no. they go full retard on christianity in a last attempt to establish some kind antipole to all these foreigners.

Attached: söder.jpg (940x529, 34K)

You have to go back.

Sucks...Sorry man. Maybe Hungary or Austria? Austria just elected that Sebastian fella.

Don't move to another Schengen country. It's too easy for the invaders to move there once we are truly dead.

I will move as well. To the middle of nowhere in south america or russia. But first Im working my ass off so I have some money to survive.

nobody wants you, fuck off