Santa Fe Shooting thread: FBI visited the home two years ago edition

Continuing the thread from earlier this morning.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

hooktube.com/watch?v=oqdhruH-E8E

I hooktubed the vid of the rundown some guy did so when yt eventually shoahs it, there's a backup.

webm.xyz/webm/5aff2a3b80dbdd000f48a6ed

Link to the local news reporter with the neighbor saying that the feds visited the shooters home before. Audio is kind of crackly, but it's the only video I've seen yet of it.

Use this thread to drop what you know. Feel free to drop redpills itt to bump too.

For Great Justice!

Attached: 1471415034939.jpg (930x1060, 341K)

Can I get a rundown

user, the rundown is in the first link.

If you think we are gonna out the media for lying then youve got another thing coming. By the time the inconsistencies with the media are challanged, its already been swept under the rug and done with. Nobody wants to talk about it anymore. Not a kike, just aware of what we are capable of and what they are capable of. If they made a fake instagram page for the kid so they can follow trump and guns and shit, its already over. They've written their narrative. Sorry.

Dont believe me? See the vegas shooting. We know he was an arms dealer, we know there were multiple shooters, doesnt matter. Theyve closed the door on it.

Where do they got the kid shooter then, was he framed?

I smell more false lies...nothing is ever true...not even from the so called q. Id rather see truths then false..good user...you may try your luck to impress me.

He most likely did the crime, but the whole coverup is that he was lgbtq

>asks for rundown of short videos in OP
>self-defeating concern trolling
>Not a kike, I swear!
Evil only wins because good men do nothing. I will not go quietly into the night.

I believe so. I think they MK-Ultra'd this kid. They probably started it after the FBI visit to his home two years before the shooting. The detail that the whole family went from being involved with their neighborhood to just keeping to themselves is something to note.

If the kid was on SSRIs the MK ultra process wouldn't even seem all that suspicious to most people either because the drugs would already be in his system and all they would have to do is plant a post hypnotic, subconscious suggestion. In a previous thread of this topic, a brilliant user suggested that it's possible and quite plausible that the whole "Do you hear Yanny or Laurel," thing was done to trigger him into manchurian candidate mode.

Bump to topple the 5th column pillars.

Attached: pepe samson.jpg (564x768, 130K)

bump

Attached: atmBriPgdHU+14-dlZLdV-dJ8ZzHWrPR0060.jpg (96x72, 2K)

Thank you for the bump, good sir.

Attached: 1343862929920.jpg (604x343, 57K)

Bump

Attached: weavers.jpg (1489x3173, 1.37M)

This looks slide, maybe we are onto something here.

Comped mods have been sliding the shit out of this thread. Thanks for the bump, good sir.

Attached: evolutionofanon.jpg (1793x540, 248K)

Bump

GOD DAMMIT WHY IS THE FBI SO FUCKING COMPROMISED. TOO BUSY FRAMING TRUMP TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS

Remember that speech Trump made about knocking down some columns? They are basically waging a shadow war on him.

Bumpo

Attached: oxy.jpg (1200x643, 115K)

bump

Attached: oprahweinstein.png (453x242, 299K)

I'm inclined to believe this, especially with Ivanka being obsessed with the damn thing.

Attached: DdanWewUQAEVle0.jpg (488x430, 47K)

Attached: the finders.jpg (1276x3412, 1.93M)

Aye, she seems to be like a Talmudic Trojan horse, honestly.

An old infographic pertaining to the previous administration, but a good one.

Attached: hsbc.jpg (560x1345, 187K)

Attached: saturn teffelin.jpg (1576x2672, 919K)

Attached: 1480998150989.jpg (2571x1684, 1.6M)

Attached: post war census.jpg (3960x3060, 3.67M)

Attached: 1475112516363.jpg (2888x2992, 2.19M)

>evil wins when good people do nothing
>sits on Jow Forums
>lets children needlessly get slaughtered
>doesn't protest for gunlaws to be changed

Attached: raphi_smug 2.jpg (5000x5000, 1.32M)

Stop killing American kids and soldiers schlomo.

And stop enslaving everyone else that is left.

evil kike satan spawn

6 monitors verted what a faggot lol

Trying again to derail like yesterday are you?
>raphi_smug 2.jpg
Nice filename faggotshill.
>assumptions out the ass
There are two reasons why children keep getting killed, that is if all of them or any of of them were killed, is that the deep state zog is doing them to try and take away gun rights from Americans.
The other reason is that they do it as a distraction to the normies from bad news about the deep state zog in the news cycle.
Bet you wish you kept your mouth shut now huh?
The absolute state of shills

you're just angry I didn't even read your OP and chose to make fun of his gay configuration.

kisses, Jow Forumsentoo

So that was a genuine goof up then? Those aren't verted/vertical, Jow Forumsanon. They're horizontal.