White people have a cultur-

>white people have a cultur-

Attached: 1514397237985.jpg (665x562, 94K)

>writing English words on the internet
>whites have no culture sweaty

I mean, its true. The only americans with a culture are those in the south. Northerners usually have this globalized internet culture which is really plain. However to say that Europeans don't have a culture is just ignorant in it's own right.

The funny thing about this particular Jewish lie is that it contradicts the other thing they love to state about traditional American culture being explicitly white and excluding of minorities.

Actually black americans were forced into a 3/5.

kek

I mean not only do whites have a culture its intense italian, slav, spain....... i mean jesus

lol how repulsive must have been your own family to believe that

Serves as well for bringing the english language, the most advanced technologies, the most compelling forms of government so far and wide that no one attributes them to us anymore.
In a nearby timeline we would be the only civilized people surrounded by 5 miles thick bedrock walls in our paradise by our one watching people starving via our satellites.

>Serves *us well

Attached: 1443803090485.jpg (200x252, 6K)

>You can't have a culture if you hate each other

Niggers have been trying to genocide each other in our cities for fucking decades so guess they don't have a culture either.

Is she confusing culture with identity?

This meme is so easily shut down

the formula is ask someone what black culture and repeat it in the most embarrassing way possible
>black music
Shaking your ass to jungle beats is culture?

even easier is just ask some one to define culture and there is always a white version...

there are plenty culture who belong to some white people but there isn't a white culture

whites are too complex

>written on a website made by white people
>on a computer made by white people
>using electricity, discovered and harnessed by white people

White culture is so large that people fail to realize its there.

>She says as she wears western style clothing designed originally in europe

Attached: 1430877218246.jpg (215x234, 9K)

TIL the founders are fucking idiots

Attached: 1502857151538.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

you can't point out white american culture because white american culture is mainstream american culture. yes, even with all the black and hispanic influence nowadays, traditions like thanksgiving or halloween are considered american culture, not white american culture.
so these people should start trying to change the definition of what is american culture to include black and other minorities instead of promoting seperate sub-cultures that originate from a 'no culture'

White people don't have a culture. We have many cultures.

"What water?" said the fish.

White culture is the only culture. Living in a hut and selling your family into slavery for some shiny beads isn't culture.

>so these people should start trying to change the definition of what is american culture to include black and other minorities
That's exactly what they're trying to do

Attached: 1505530334213.png (756x1200, 1.77M)

and trips. thank you for blessing this poster

>listening to women
it's not like Europe shat out a bunch of garbage whites on the original Americans in the late 19th century....

Attached: 10_gallon_neck.png (246x211, 80K)

this is like saying

Kenyan and Jamaican culture are different and therefore black culture does not exist.

Just stop trying to make exceptions m8

You're okay Denmark

>white people dont have cul-

Attached: 1500368198043.jpg (5014x3265, 1.06M)

How can people be this stupid?

How many countries are in Europe, literally all of them have their own culture

But Americans watch MTV and think everyone is as hollow and shilled as they are, as morally and culturally bankrupt as they are.... so they get on social media and post stupid fucking virtue signallying shit like this

And they ask why everyone hates America

Attached: 1F26164C-13D1-46D6-965F-1E1B5AD9A294.png (750x1334, 2.84M)

>lol you think you have a culture? You all hate eachother and cant find unity
>p-p-please dont unite you stupid bigots. Only racist nazis bond over their race.

Western Culture is white culture. What we brought from Britain was white culture. The American Experiment has been white culture. And even when it benefits other races over whites, western culture will cater and carry you on the backs of God fearing men to success. It may have been more noticeable when there was a massive majority of white people, but the decay of western culture is simply correlated by the decay of western values or white culture. The farther away from white culture you get, the worse things get for the majority. Which is why white people are now trying to find something to lash out against, why they're feeling trapped and discarded.

>White culture is so large that people fail to realize its there.
Yuge this.

Karma is such a fucking retard.

Attached: DLLKlF6W0AEdbGk.jpg (400x531, 18K)

no they're trying to get rid of white american culture, not integrate it into their own.
for example, every thanksgiving you can't escape the 'it's racist' 'white ppl don't know how to cook' 'happy steal your land day' crowd. instead of going on a 'we wuz' rant like they do with cowboys or like we see in the united kingdom, the monarchy

"hurr durr whites have no culture"

Attached: tumblr_nl6k9tLSHC1u5fvo1o1_1280.jpg (720x686, 143K)

>white people have a cultur-
speaking english while posting on the internet.

her culture is posting nudes on tumblr

Attached: tumblr_nw50meUiV31u5fvo1o1_1280.jpg (912x1248, 275K)

Fucking awful tits. No form, no perkiness, just bland chest fat bags.

This. Africa is undergoing 15 civil wars last I checked, is African culture nonexistent?

I used to get this joke, feels bad man

nothing is gayer to me than sports worship

Attached: Quizboy.jpg (240x320, 26K)

there are videos of her masturbating too.

Attached: tumblr_nl4bc1NbRQ1u5fvo1o2_500.jpg (432x716, 41K)

>black people don't hate each other

White liberal culture is being ignorant of black people and assuming they're all the same shit

she is why men are supposed to be obeyed by women
>women can't be trusted to make good decisions.

Attached: tumblr_inline_np3ixk0rNQ1t6g1l7_540.jpg (521x810, 82K)

Blacks love eachother
>with bullets
Just look at the rates of Black on Black crime

That being said someone better post links to that video

Integration doesn't work since only black artists that wypipo like get integrated into mainstream culture, making it a white thing that blacks reject.

Thoroughly unattractive.

That's why western civilization is so successful. It's pervasive.

>black america has never infought

I guess you don't know shit the "light skinned" shit? Or gangs? Or LITERALLY TRIBALISM of the africans?!

THANK YOU. This is exactly what's going on. The parallels are perfect.
Commies run around hitting people with weapons and destroying other cultures yelling about how people want to kill them for doing that.
So fucking jewish. Communism is jewish,

Attached: rick and morty jew cries out.png (1440x810, 326K)

Jesus Christ what a bad argument.
What she said about white americans can be said about blacks, latinos, asians...

fast forward 50 years and the only peopel who haven't starved to death are shiftless, rootless cogs in a communist shithole factory so apathetic that they shit their babies out into the street.

Attached: chinese street birth.jpg (640x324, 73K)

Did you just say that northerners dont have a culture they just have a culture?

It would be "racist" to say that same thing about any of those other people so she would never consider it.

>Forced into a 1/2
What the fuck does this even mean? I don't speak cunt.

New England? The primarily Germanic Midwest? These regions may have Euro-centric origins, but they too have developed a distinct American style. Not to mention the whole "Dixie" culture, although valiant at times, is kind of sad because their defining attribute is their loss.

Tell us all about nigger pigs feet and corn bear again.

I would assume there is a part 2/2 but I'm not going to look for it.

>whites don’t have a culture
>what is the Upper Midwest

One Fugly Bitch.

>There's no such thing as white culture
She wrote in English on a keyboard (invented by whites), on Twitter (founded by whites, utilizing coding languages invented by whites), on a computer (invented by whites), over the internet (invented by whites), using electricity....
Rap was invented by Dr. Suess. Blacks have no culture.

>"she"
Photo cuts off before her feminine penis.

She just entirely refuted her own claim in the very same post.

Attached: tumblr_noeqo40YCh1u5fvo1o1_500.jpg (481x575, 106K)

I guess she never posted a picture of her cunt

Attached: tumblr_nn14phSluD1u5fvo1o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

wtf i want to fuck men now

Attached: 1421012264331.jpg (500x501, 101K)

Whoops wrong post
You are wrong, see

You can see the emptiness in her eyes

I thought black America was forced into a 3/5?

the whole world is white culture

Kek
Nice one Legoland

Cool rapping! :)

Attached: 23f58e05f99cd9e8488f6af5732d2566ab69ace6.jpg (720x888, 109K)

sorry *fapping

literally tucking in his penis

Attached: tumblr_nkjo5c3j3Z1u5fvo1o4_500.jpg (428x571, 77K)

Attached: tumblr_nm3of7RGjf1u5fvo1o2_1280.jpg (481x855, 140K)

what are the bloods and crips, sage bait from cuck fags. red heads never go black theyre to crazy.

Oh you!

And what exactly is nigger "culture"? Perpetual victims and crime? White culture built the fucking world. Weve never had to team up like this before, but I love them pushing all of us white brothers together. They have basically paved the way by making us their enemy, time to fucking chimp out white boy style. RWDS now.

the so sorry image I have never seen and makes me despise those people. I am immune to criticism because my catholic polish family was persecuted by the Nazis so I can piggy back off the holocaust and no one can say shit. I understand the social guilt but common on this is pathetic.

Ok, this joke needs some explaining. She wrote 1/2 to break up her tweet, but you mockingly took it to mean it literally, which makes no sense. You gave it meaning when you said niggers were forced into being 3/5 of a person. For those that don't know the US constitution, for the purposes of voting, every slave owner got extra votes at the rate of 3/5 of a vote for every slave. George Washington owned 200 slaves, so his vote counted as 120 + 1 for himself.

fun fact black people have the most trannies per capita.

This. Asking about white culture is like asking a fish what is water.

Wasn't this the girl that tried to be fash but didn't get any thirsty beta attention so she went antifa instead?

tuck it back

She's a fucking slag. I've seen her tits, cunt AND I've seen her dildo herself and orgasm. She can literally suck my cock and fucking gag on it. She was based for a while but now she's a waste of space.

tucked
cut off in the pic
tucked
he's holding his feminine penis with his right hand

underrated

Usually it's just dumb niggers that say that so she's literally thinking like one.

Figured it was 5/7 these days.

>7 likes
Uhm..Karma? Are you really this much in need of attention right now honey? Don't you have something better to do?

blacks kill each other over the color of their shirt.
it's a popular mode in video games too called red vs blue.

>State that White Americans have faiths, political beliefs, classes, and other things

>Also claiming that none of the above constitute or contribute to what makes up a "culture".

Daft cunt.

T H I S
H
I
S

If you say that whites aren't a cohesive group with a culture, why can you criticize them collectively as a single group for action committed by their members?

>whites hate each other
>nigger kill other nigger over a pair of shiny shoes
But i bet that counts as correct since he didn't feel a thing when he pressed the trigger.

I don't even get riled at these people.
They're just so off the scale stupid it's not really worth bothering with.