Why Do American Blacks Think Africa Would Be Like Wakanda, Had Slavery Not Been A Thing?

It's the white man's fault that they don't have a paradise to live in.
history.com/this-day-in-history/freed-u-s-slaves-depart-on-journey-to-africa

Attached: nofxwhb.jpg (1400x1398, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desertedplaces.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-deserted-ducor-hotel-of-monrovia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because kikes tell them that it would be.

wasn't Wakanda only prosperous because they had some kind of magic mineral which would create them cars, houses to live and so on

african blacks hate american blacks

Album was supposed to be white trash two kikes and a spic. What title do you think was better? Mike and Melvin’s grandparents made them change it...lame.

if there was 100% no slavery at all on the continent, as in the African leaders didn't enslave other Africans, and if Europe never got involved in a slave trade with them the continent probably would be better off

Yes; Vibranium.
They Wakandan's were intellectually capable of using it.

Isn’t Africa rich in resources and minerals in real life and that whole continent is a shithole?

I remember hearing that back in the day. Still, the best album they had. Everything after that ended up being shitty political crap... well, until the Obama Administration. Which, is pretty funny since they asked, "When did punk rock become so safe?". When you and the rest of the "punks" pussied out of speaking against politicians. Now that Trump in is, it's okay. Lame.

>Why Do American Blacks Think Africa Would Be Like Wakanda
because they're dumb niggers

Attached: 1511223765489.gif (250x230, 927K)

white trash two kikes and a spic obviously
buncha pussies

>blacks
>think
Top kek user.

Attached: 1526779436800.png (539x648, 442K)

>Wakandan's were intellectually capable

Attached: WeWuzTonyStark4.webm (360x270, 2.78M)

I heard they suck live. Is it true?

Haha! I was expecting him to fall out.

That album was funny because someone was spitting on Fat Mike.
Saw them live twice and they were... okay.

NOFX was good.
was.

Agreed.

Side note: I am looking at Liberia on google maps... and finding places with reviews. Holy shit. It's like the twilight zone.

wanna share some?

Found this too. 5 star hotel. Well, it was.
desertedplaces.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-deserted-ducor-hotel-of-monrovia.html

Attached: 35.jpg (655x873, 380K)

Apparently, no-one at the US Embassy answers the phone, and people need to get their newly married partners to the US.

a year ago I married a man, Marvin Garbeh Davis, here in the US who was visiting from Liberia. I filed a petition for him to stay in the US which was granted and also filed for his two children, Mardell & Mily. After a long process of 14 or so months, everyone was approved. The day the children went with their mother to the US Embassy for their Visa, they revoked the children's approval because the mother indicated she was still married to my husband. The Embassy would not tell me why they revoked the children's approval and more than a year later I learned from the State Department that my husband had submitted a fraudulent divorce decree to Immigration which resulted in the children's revocation of their approval and him being removed from the US.

I fault the US Embassy because they could have saved me from more than year of waiting to find out why the children were revoked and they made me wait to find out that my marriage was null because my husband, Marvin Garbeh Davis, had submitted the fraudulent divorce decree. Not only did they waste my time but during the wait more than $19,000 was taken from me for the two children by my husband.

The US Embassy needs to protect their US citizens better. The consular was rude as well when speaking to me on the phone like I should have known better or something.

>Sad to say, but roof makes noise when it rains

That's usually what happens.
From a restaurant review.

49% of the planets arable land (land capable of supporting crops).
And yet they starve to death.

To this day they carry water in buckets from streams daily, because they never realized they can dig a well...

The high school gets a 1 star. Why?

>Tamba Reeves
>1 review
> a month ago
>Teaching

>more than $19,000 was taken from me
That's a fairly hefty toll.

That whole section of Africa, where Sierra Leone (where the Brits tried to send their freed slaves), Liberia and hell... damn near the entire west coast from Guinea-Bissau to Angola could be a fucking paradise. Buuuuut, it's not.

I hear she married a Nigerian Prince, so, it has all worked out.

Slavery should never have been done as no race has any right to rule over others.

I heard it was a Liberian King.

NOFX used to be good, or i just grew up, idk

Attached: 1448425498913.png (302x237, 2K)

Wakanda forever!!

>husband gives false documents
>this fucks up the process and makes it so he gets kicked out of the US and kids get refused
>blame the embassy instead of the person who gave the embassy fraudulentl papers

The slave trade could not be possible without the assistance of black Africans. The jungles of Africa were known to be lethal to non-blacks; there were tsetse, malaria, snail fever, parasites, etc. It was known that a party of european slavers would probably die in three days in the dark jungle.
However, the tribes there were always perpetually warring and raiding each other. Instead of just killing war prisoners, they found it profitable to sell them to the slavers. Thus the slave trade saved their lives. The African tribes had no problem with slavery—after all, there tribe had slaves too. Sometimes the slavers put enemy captives in the same section of the ship; by journey's end one side would slaughter the other.

This is true. I once knew an African who told an African American that he (African) is truly African and that the other (African American) was nothing more than a slave nigger who's family was brought over by boat. This was one of the single greatest nights of my life as the implosion was phenomenal.

Attached: Jesse-Lingard-Wakanda-Forever.jpg (2000x1333, 466K)