Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 21irc29.jpg (640x960, 92K)

you are beyond fucked

You're going an awfully long way to justify your cuck fetish to yourself....

Sounds like you're trying to justify incestuously fucking your daughter... sick fuck.

not if you raise her to have a successful husband who is like a second son

Did not read lol

wow OP you are literally retarded

Attached: 53434878-B326-4D2B-8584-D76CC734D423.png (485x443, 64K)

you're wrong. It is like raising a bird then releasing it into the wild when it is ready.

However, if the bird brings a nig with it back home, id shoot it down.

Raise daughter to such a high standard, that she convinces husband to take her surname. Ultimate victory.

>not making love to your daughter

what a sick heartless fuck

>using pasta this old
Come on OP, at least put in some effort to come up with some OC

Attached: 1491598854227.jpg (469x610, 43K)

>doesnt recognise the pasta
summer sure is here

>raise her
When she is literally brainwashed from young age? Unless you lock her in your house this is never happening, might have been possible ten years ago but in the smartphone ear its absolutely impossible.

Sage

no living near niggers or kikes is.

you are a huge jew faggot op, sage this nigger thread

Having daughets is good. But stop trying after only having daughters is ultimate cuckoldry.

Attached: c1c3dc0ff8167ce62761082b0768a9e9.jpg (467x700, 52K)

This. WTF happened to Jow Forums?

So many newfags that don't know about this pasta..

Attached: 1454614982727.jpg (283x281, 26K)

thats why i fuck her myself

This thread again? Fuck off.

I like the original pic...

Attached: 1516872580446.jpg (538x718, 53K)

Islam was right all along

Attached: convert.jpg (599x413, 42K)

typical nigger doesn't understand how genetics works.