Why are the British so ugly?

Why are the British so ugly?

Attached: lucy-alexandra-dick-treatment-103.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Small inbred island nation. They need some new genes. It shouldn't take long now.

Still look better than abbo's.

She makes me want to WANK IT NOW

Attached: aus woman.jpg (700x933, 42K)

Christ, I'd rather fuck a dog.

Tracer is QT tho

Attached: cheers__love__the_tickling_s_here__by_oneortheother-dbmngky.jpg (927x861, 124K)

Come on, you're in your late teen. No dudes in their 30s get obsessed with video games characters.

fuck you nigger, im in my 40s and miss Tay still

Attached: do androids dream of electric wheatfields.png (2308x1032, 2.57M)

why are bogans all drunk criminals?

Would you, Jow Forums?

Attached: brit_women.jpg (634x459, 107K)

excuse me old chap, i am not a criminal

Picts, go to rural Scotland and you'll soon find out. Im yet to meet a Scot/Scot descended women above 30 who isn't an overweight lip hair wielding slag. Why do I have this ancestry in me, its embarrassing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I'd fuck the fake blonde.

Idk about anyone else but British women's voices are a huge turnoff

I studied at Cambridge Thank god we had foreign girls....

Take that back, whitey.
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

Inbred .....

FUCK YEA I WOULD
t. paki larping as "syrian refugee"

We raped and killed/kidnapped all the hot ones.

Better looking than Aussies at least.

All Australians I met were fat ugly bogans, more mutly then Americans with Chink Philipino and Abbo dna blended in.

Whoever was on that island before the Danes and frogs arrived must've been fuck-ugly. Also they have a huge history of classism which probably doesn't help.

How can people think that these are human beings? They are no different from apes, they are incapable of living in an advanced society like that of the whites, which unfortunately has now been tainted by the infection of less developed races into the population. What a shame.

I'd dick it

They're actually among the least inbred in Europe, it doesn't stop them from being pig ugly though. You'd think a race obsessed poltard would know this.

>ticklefags
back to the hell pit

Attached: five.png (878x691, 573K)

Usually your middle to upper class native girls are quite good looking. People use the term “horsey” to describe the equine nose and face of the upper middle class female. Kate Middleton for example, or the actress Emma Thompson or Emma Watson, Kiera Knightley etc. Your lower middle to working class female is usually ugly as fuck, I’m talking real native Brit here, short and far, look like shit due to poor diet, it’s probably down to inbreeding and generations of beinv the dregs of society.

The classism bit is a very true point. Here you can tell a lot of people's class just by looking at their face.

Celtic genes are quite the curse...

Yeah true. You would never see an upper middle class male that looks like Wayne Rooney. Or a working class male that looks like Hugh Grant.

This Mkultra brainwashin thread again?

Sage and move on

Relatively few of our men died in the world wars, thus unattractive women were not excluded from the gene pool to the same extent.

Untermensch is a very real concept and we have a problem on this island of ugly, inbred underclasses. I still think the ugly Brit woman maymay is cherrypicked exaggeration though, I see fitties every time I'm in public, lots of them. I prefer foreign girls though because Anglo girls are fucking manly and grotesque and make me want to puke, in their mannerisms not necessarily their appearance.

*to the same extent as many other countries in Europe.

this