Let's Deport an Illegal - First time for a THOT Edition

QUICK RUNDOWN:

Pewdiepie made a video about twitch thots, the thot in the video contacted a company that claims videos, his video was demonetized and she took the revenue

She issued an 'apology' because she didn't mean to get his video demonetized, saying she did it because of sexism

Pewdiepie made a response video including her statements/videos, she made a video saying she regularly claims videos that has her clips- even knowing of fair use laws and doesn't give a fuck, and says she gets $700 a month

Twitch Whore illegally copy striking videos of anyone talking about her being a whore, small channels cant defend themselves and lose money.

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE

As you can see in the video below, this whore called Natalian Mogollon got her Canadian VISA Illegally. As she clearly say she got her visa by marrying a canadian guy just to divorce right after.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I

It would be pity if the Canadian Immigration Department were to know about it right?

Report her green-card marriage here
>canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

Article with more details about the Fraud
>>thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/video-games-literally-saved-my-life-says-saskatoon-internet-personality

>In the end, it was a boyfriend she met online who convinced her to come to Canada, but when they separated before finalizing the move in 2010, she came to Saskatoon instead of Toronto.

He signed for her visa before even meeting her. Textbook Fraud.

Now, reporting her is a totally anonymous action. Why wouldnt you do a good deed if you hate illegals so much?

Attached: thot.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html
graduates.com/Member/3005894
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

its not illegal to divorce someone retard

How do I report immigration fraud?

Call the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Border Watch Toll-Free Line at 1 888
502 9060 to report:

suspicious activity at the border,
> a marriage of convenience,
a person who has given false information on any immigration application or
a person wanted on an immigration warrant.

What you tell the tip line is private. Your identity stays protected.

but divorce right after getting a Greencards seems like fraud to me fgt

lol dont care about e celebs but this could be golden

Do it, guaranteed attention, good for optics among Gen Z. Seriously do it and make sure its known it was a pol op.

Good luck, it's fucking canada.

what is there to lose from getting this cunt deported?

you incels are so stupid. no wonder you are all virgins. you can't even make the simplest of life decisions.

GET HER DEPORTED

Is it a spic? I cant really tell shades of brown from each other.

Attached: 1510354558383.jpg (866x959, 56K)

The conservative Christians took down the adult games on steam, I wonder what they could do to these whores.
Just think about all the children that are corrupted by these shekel grabbing holes and the commies at twitch.

Attached: dayofrope.jpg (426x500, 271K)

Allinity?

She looks like her.

Just leave her alone.

She looks white enough to be made an example of by Trudeau and his gay Muslim immigrant feminist government

Might actually work

she doesn't appear to be a """"visible minority"""" and not a muzzie, so that's two strikes that can be used against her in a marriage of convenience fraud case

Incels fap to thots, jack.

I reported her and so will my family when they wake up

Yeah, deport the thot, gain some gen z cred. Kids are the future.

Yes, but marrying someone with intent to commit immigration fraud is illegal, faggot.

Attached: 1526507191962.gif (207x266, 963K)

Holy kek I know several border guards, I’ll let them know about this and see if they can put something together

They love using their power whenever possible, like American border guards always let me go and make small talk, the Canadian ones are just strait up assholes most of the time

It's canada. Use her whiteness against her, it's racist that this white bitch can move from country to country so easy..., eh?

SO FUCKING GET HER DEPORTED THEN

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU STUPID CUNT

you're right, i was part of that asshole force two decades ago, wish I was still there to wipe this piece of shit thot off the lands

next five posters to that post stupid shit arguing about this cunt instead of lodging something online to get her deported are getting doxxed

shut up pewdiepie
not your personal army

>fuck with Pewds
>think you have the upper hand over the one based swede in the world
>get exposed of the shit you do
>be deported
>just because you got angry of being called a twitch thot

I have no sympathies for women who milk weak men out of their money just because they have cleavage, free yourselves dudes. Pewds is so fucking based, I'm gonna order cyka merch just to show my support

cheeeecked!
Exactly, this is an easy deportation, just needs a bit of a push from some patriotic Canadians. Thankfully my family enjoys being patriotic when it gets something done

>As you can see in the video below, this whore called Natalian Mogollon got her Canadian VISA Illegally. As she clearly say she got her visa by marrying a canadian guy just to divorce right after.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I

Damn. Good find.
Total thot.

christ you guys are the biggest incel autists I've seen all week

>this whore called Natalian Mogollon got her Canadian VISA Illegally
holy shit, big if true. Though I'm not sure how strong the case is. How long did she communicate and live with this guy before divorcing him? She may have just said that on her stream as a joke. That's barely any evidence. We need rough timeline of their relationship. Also what qualifies as a marriage of convince under Canadian law?

That's a good idea. I don't want take any action myself before I know there's actually a good case and not an just an off the cuff comment

Shut the fuck up, we're making Canada great again

but you post lefypol incel shit, so go back to your cp and don't bother replying, you're completely shit

I can't keep a straight face long enough to make the phone call

Attached: 1526425980232.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Get a load of this roastie

post the webm where her cat shits on her chair

you looking at your peepee again?

Attached: 87543469.jpg (300x361, 9K)

No, I was looking at yours.

Attached: Oval_Office.webm (700x394, 2.88M)

bump

Attached: IMG_003.jpg (578x770, 60K)

bump

Attached: 1526398097603.jpg (564x564, 14K)

You'll have better luck in spamming this non stop on ice's reddit and forsen's reddit with an army of zombies.

Bump

like clockwork, the incel's rage fires back

bump

Someone post this on pewdiepies sub maybe get in contact with metokur and warski, some other alt light/right trolls.

>Canadian
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT lol yeah right, they would never deport her and probably end up giving her $4000 for no reason

>Last summer, she contemplated taking her own life.
>“When I hit a point where I decided how I was going to kill myself, I got really scared,” Mogollon says, tears in her eyes. “I already (made) a decision on what I wanted to use to kill myself.”
getting her deported will probably make her an hero, also she's 30 so she's hitting the wall soon. I'm not edgy enough to want her to actually kill herself

Also do we know if she's married to someone else? Maybe she has another greencard, another thing to look into

I'm not a canuck, is there anyways I can help?

>t.projection
poor boy is retarded from all those times he was called ugly.
Not our fault your genes are shit, leftypol wannabe baby rapist

bumping to see THOTS get BTFO

Is she Muslim? If not you need to be 18 to post on this board so fuck off

meme it. memes are reality

we need more research to see if we have a case for her deportation

she's Colombian from what I gathered

This isn't a bad idea, as fucking retarded as Redditors are, they can be useful extra hands on deck when we need to bruteforce something.

she admits to getting married, having her visa signed and never showed up to meet the moron in Toronto

I can call them even if i'm not canadian, right? Need to archive and save everything aswell, in case.

>Fap Fap Fap Fap

i mean, she lives in saskatoon
im not really sure deportation would be much of a punishment

Check'em Kek wills this.

Attached: pepe HD.png (225x225, 53K)

I have some friends in high places who're now investigating her Canadian status.

Thanks pol.

americans sure are gay

SEND AN EMAIL SAYING YOURE A CONCERNED CANADIAN.

DO IT FAGGOTS, IT IS TOTALLY ANONYMOUS.

>canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

BIG IF TRUE

Attached: 1526801755665.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Likely. She sounds fucking ridiculous when she tries to speak English.

Have you seen our women?
Do you really blame us?

What videos at what time? Someone put together a short video where she incriminates herself.

Fuck off Pewdiepie or his Italian gf or whoever shilling for him. He betrayed Jow Forums and went to suck on reddit's cock.

Go ask reddit for your personal army request.

american women are the best on earth, you shutin virgin.

Attached: 1526667039278.jpg (960x1280, 323K)

>I showed you my dick, answer me.

Attached: 1522311288277.gif (500x278, 1021K)

nah it looks like you have to call the border patrol to report immigration fraud, which is what she would have committed, not citizenship fraud which seems to be a different matter

thats why you cant show her face...

How would you know from there dumb ass?

it's in the OP
but here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I

HE doesn't matter, it's his audience we want to appease. Gen Z is the future, red pill them early, as they age they move further right. Even if he disavows pol, his audience won't. Look at bernie bros that flipped to Trump, I was one... It works man.

Bonus points if you register a canadian email:
yahoo.ca, live.ca

that's right:

>How do I report immigration fraud?
>Call the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Border Watch Toll-Free Line at 1 888
>502 9060 to report:
>suspicious activity at the border,
>>>>>> a marriage of convenience,
>a person who has given false information on any immigration application or
>a person wanted on an immigration warrant.
>What you tell the tip line is private. Your identity stays protected.

Anyone has her D*X?

>so upset about 1 person
>combines women and an immigrant the two things that trigger this place the most
>REEEE

She's probably paid more in taxes the past few years than some of you have in your entire neet lives.

you're making up shit because you have no life and want to post.
go away and die in obscurity like you were supposed to

DO IT! EVERYONE REPORT IT!
I want to see this thor burn for fucking with the fuhrer

>the state of whiteknights in 2018

Bump

get rid of this brown cunt, make Canada great again lads

Attached: tonesharps.jpg (940x627, 78K)

>useless gamer roastie who flaunts her tits for money
memeflags get the gas, schlomo

Attached: 1522903111957.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Natalia Mogollon

I think our best course of action is to call this number and tell them we suspect this woman may have committed marriage fraud due to a comment she made on one of her live streams

Also here is a comment she made on twitter, we need more ammo to give to the border services. I think we're starting to get a solid case. 22 is a very young age to marry, especially someone you never met in person

Attached: 1518689293030.png (660x195, 29K)

>as fucking retarded as Redditors are
True but the CX army have autism and would go full
weaponized austim on making this happen.

graduates.com/Member/3005894

Also I'd like a link to the full video where she made that comment if anyone can find it, she may elaborate on the details of her divorce

Don't care about incel- shit, you don't fuck with mah boi Pewds. He's still adjusting to taking the redpills and some fucking south american jungle nigger thot needs to learn her place.

Is that really her?

Finally someone on Jow Forums that actually thinks like a winner and with a sense of strategy

I'd rather have 'no life' than a life of rally against evul womenz
You do realize this accomplishes nothing but giving her more ammo to play victim like she already did in her released statement?

yes, her real name is Natalia Mogollon

How much have you donated to her today you spineless faggot?
>Jow Forums successfully deport a rostie
A man can dream.
Oh shit, Thanks bro. Nice find.

SHEEEEEIT

>Leddit spacing
Deport yourself

i'm like 50% sure in america there is a time limit to how long you have to be married to someone to keep citizenship from a marriage although having a child with the guy makes it tons easier all around.

i'm not really sure i had looked into it a while back when my uncle had gotton paid to marry some asian girl so that she could get citizenship.

Day of the rake postponed

Another thing I realized, that was over 8 years ago, what the limit where you can't be charged for a crime anymore? And how long does naturalization work?

>muh sexism
doesn't matter, she broke the law, now she will face the consequences

Attached: 1503019256407.jpg (491x488, 20K)