Neanderthal pride World Wide

Who else more neanderthal than most people?

Attached: neander.png (516x328, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html
abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw african immigrant and have neanderthal admixture
why couldn't I have just looked like a normal nog, then I probably wouldn't have been picked on by them :(

East Asians are more neantherdal than Europeans.

Justin maybe

Attached: just trud.jpg (1591x889, 143K)

Attached: ME censored.png (776x560, 37K)

286 variants here. All it's done for me is made me a manlet.

don't abos have more neanderthal admixture than both asians and europeans? they certainly look like a dark skinned neanderthal

what features, complexion op?

Attached: 1517642595040.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

What's your educational level? What's your IQ? What do you do for a living? Sparetime?

Apparently my only identifiable common feature with neanderthals is my height, supposedly making me taller, which is silly because I'm less than six foot.

they're more denisovan, moron, not neanderthal

toplel

neanthertal = kikes
cromagnon = yuros

Moron East Asians only have a tiny amount of denisovian, only about 2% of them.

My knuckles be draggin

Attached: Screenshot_20180128-190934.jpg (1080x2220, 472K)

No, Abos mainly mated with the denisovians, not the neantherdals like everybody else. Denisovians are a close Sister species of neantherdals, so they probably look similar to each other.

>east asians are neanderthal
stupid memeflagging mutt, I know you're an Amerimutt from how retarded you are

Attached: 2018-05-20 14.33.08.png (1691x761, 149K)

Dropped out to go lobster fishing with relatives, because I make, on average, 10 times more than people with an actual education.
I like to go geocaching, I drink beer and talk politics with my father, some art in my spare time, love to cook, and I'm a tea and gin addict.

Denisovians span from Siberia to south east Asia, so that’s why only 2% of East Asians have Denisovians DNA.

> gives his DNA to the kikes so they can clone and mess with you in Nightmare Hall
Tippety top cuck.

Attached: 1525602396868.jpg (361x593, 123K)

You retard pole dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html

Yes, an actual answer on Jow Forums. Thanks

That's funny op. do you look more brutish than "normal" people? Or is it not outwardly noticeable?

>Apparently my only identifiable common feature with neanderthals is my height

do you have an occipital bun or pronounced brow ridge?

Greetings fellow neanderthal

Attached: ayo.png (417x178, 10K)

I've never had anyone have more than me. Most people are sub 300, very few people come as close as me. Light brown hair, green eyes (not hazel mud shit eyes), 6 foot tall, medium frame.

Attached: IMG_0472.png (750x1334, 134K)

I've been told I look like a normal white guy.
my hair was almost white when I was a child, becoming quite brown into my teens. My nose is fairly long, but not hooked. My brow comes out more as an adult, making my forehead look a little sloped, but not noticeably. I notice I have a stronger bite-force than other people.
And when my PE teacher tried to make us do that one exercise (where you reach with one arm around your head, and the other around your back, and try to make them touch), it was impossible for me, because my shoulder/torso didn't allow for that kind of movement. i was too broad. And I cannot throw to save my life. I've been taught to play baseball, but no matter how much I practice throwing, It's hard for me. I don't know if this has anything to do with being neanderthal, or if it's just me individually.

I have many neanderthal traits, including slight autism. How do I get myself tested?

>I don't know if this has anything to do with being neanderthal
u are just paranoic

>I have many neanderthal traits, including slight autism

some people think genes that contribute to depression come from neanderthals. do they think the same for autism too?

>abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/

Here ya go. I have no idea how it makes me any different though.

Attached: 20180520_075954.png (1440x2560, 290K)

Damn son got me beat

Attached: 111488.png (1170x667, 120K)

4% from northwest Europe to 2% in east Asia, linear across Eurasia.

I'm still better than u

>op is a literal apeoid

Attached: 1488551799221.jpg (641x530, 41K)

can confirm, Ashkenazim heritage and I look like a fucking vanilla gorilla.

Attached: 1523329541894.jpg (432x347, 32K)

I barely made the cutoff for not being a brow ridgelet. It's like being exactly 6 feet tall.

Attached: neanderthal ancestry.png (790x707, 73K)

Is that you, Cleve?

that's a lot... post ancestry.
I had more neanderthal variants than 63% of customers

Attached: Ancestry.jpg (450x836, 73K)

You = inbred

Idk about the leaf but I do, all the males on my mums side do.
T. South west Englander (not too far from cheddar man actually)

>Idk about the leaf but I do, all the males on my mums side do.

do they have an occipital bun or a pronounced brow ridge?

>T. South west Englander (not too far from cheddar man actually)

most of my fathers ancestors are from south west england but he didnt score much neanderthal dna on his 23andme test and doesnt have any typical neanderthal traits except for a very long skull.

Yes the bun on the back the head and strong brows, if you ever saw it you'd say it is quite an obvious Neanderthal link overall imho

Attached: DB8A981E-4549-4952-BED6-7B01BA854F92.jpg (750x820, 120K)

East Asians have higher Neanderthal and they don't have any of the features you claim Jews got from them. The only commonality between East Asians and Jews is a high IQ. So that may be something inherited from Neanderthals. It would be also explain why nogs are generally so dumb

>Yes the bun on the back the head

ive only seen an occipital bun once on someone in a shopping centre. i was curious what part of the world they came from but thought it would be weird to ask about it. apparently its quite rare and is a definite neanderthal trait. did you get any other traits like red in your cheeks or a large jaw with a less prominent chin?