France to fine men up to €750 for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments to women

independent.ie/world-news/europe/france-to-fine-men-up-to-750-for-wolfwhistling-or-making-sexual-comments-to-women-36918999.html

Frenchcucks are even bigger cucks than Britbongs.

Attached: 1487205090483.jpg (800x995, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/11/dont-outlaw-catcalling/382323/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

750 euros? I'd just kill every single man who makes wolfwhistles or sexual comments to women, it's disgusting and there's a 100% chance that they're rapists
Nothing of value is lost in society if we eliminate rapists

Attached: 152011373850022292.png (600x600, 212K)

Not like it's going to harm french "men" since I doubt they even pursue women anymore.
We should liberate french women from niggers and french micropenis

Attached: liberator.jpg (767x750, 162K)

You have to assume that they are making an active effort to disencourage the majority of men from participating in the dating market.

Banning wolf-whistling is a precursor for 'banning chatting up strange women' (if you're unattractive/weird).

Nutty.

This is actually pretty great. Civilized white men don't wolf-whistle, only niggers. Google "10 hours in Jew York as a woman". Some feminists were trying to get a similar law passed in the US after that, and other leftists had to point out to them that it was only niggers and spics who would violate this law.

Attached: 10hourskhazarmilkers.jpg (1566x881, 168K)

Joke is on them, the people doing that have no money.

Good, wolfwhistling is an absolutely nigger behaviour.

>Other leftists had to point out to them that it was only niggers and spics who would violate this law
Source on this? I mean I've seen the video, but were some lefties seriously against the potential law because of the racial disparity?

Pretty ironic that they punish whistling but not rape.

>750 euros? I'd just kill every single man who makes wolfwhistles or sexual comments to women, it's disgusting and there's a 100% chance that they're rapistsNothing of value is lost in society if we eliminate rapists

t.roastie.

hahahahaha! Fucking based! Soon everyone with either be a muslim or faggot. Roasties BTFO.

good, the swarthy mongrels and niggers will be fined, no white man wolf whistles

Attached: 1504804642239.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

>Frenchcucks are even bigger cucks than Britbongs.

Bigger hell no, but we're both on top of the cake, yep

and it's wonderful

It's an excuse for the police to interact with them though. And since they're violent savages, they will inevitably start shit and end up getting shot or at least put in prison for resisting arrest. Surrounded by criminals, their natural criminality takes over and they can be busted for a felony and have their voting rights removed. At least that's how burgerland deals with its nigger problem. May not be a great plan but you can implement it without too much liberal whining.

>Fine for Wolf whistling
Good. That degenerate shit needs to stop.

>but were some lefties seriously against the potential law because of the racial disparity?

Are you new to Jow Forums?

No I just want a sauce, I can add it to my redpill folder. I'm still fairly surprised leftiests would be against a law because of that, but then again they support mass islamic migration so

Laws are made up by madmen, they don't exist. Nobody has to pay for shit.

Attached: b08d7894263c2d5766b13af8679ed81c.jpg (735x1040, 83K)

But setting things on fire and rioting every week is fine right? Glad France has its priorities straight.

There are no spics in France.

Imagine of it's a nigger cat calling your 14 year old daughter.

Shut the fuck up. This behavior should be illegal in public.

>Laws are made up by madmen, they don't exist. Nobody has to pay for shit.

Bailiff will steal your home of you don't

>France to fine men
>UNLESS.....
it's part of your culture then there's obviously nothing we can do because that would be racist.

You really think this law apply to niggers? Hell no it wont.

ikr and imagine if somebody called you a name at school or posted something that triggered you on the internet. that should be illegal.

Plenty of Arabs in the cities though. Hopefully this law will lead to more of them being savagely beaten by the Gendarmerie.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/11/dont-outlaw-catcalling/382323/
I think I had some more, looking...

>the atlantic
>catcalling
The absolute state of the intelligentsia

>As Liliana Segura notes at The Intercept, "a law against street harassment would, in practice, randomly punish a select few individuals in the name of redressing a vast and systemic problem." In my neighborhood, it would disproportionately result in the arrest of homeless men. It would, in New York, disproportionately affect the lower and working classes (where there is less cultural stigma against catcalling) and men of color, who are disproportionately represented in the lower classes, spend more time on the street in neighborhoods dense with police, and suffer from the NYPD's racial bias.
TOPKEK

We have Arabs instead.

>France to fine men up to €750 for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments to women

I'll bet my life's savings this law will never be applied to Mohammed.

Attached: paris.jpg (964x1258, 360K)

What this picture doesn't show:
This is in 1941.

Attached: publishable.jpg (1024x729, 144K)