Not even hiding it anymore

Not even hiding it anymore.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x788, 360K)

So what when they start using knives?

Like in Paris... that everyone seems to have forgotten about?

Q predicted this.

i like it when a liberal has "snapped" into a threatening stance

They’re not even living in reality.

When will thtis creature come and take it then?

If I put a NRA sign in my yard and leave the front door unlocked would that be considered a good kill or is it illegal to use bait?

Why do these people need to add the word fuck to every single sentence?

Women only hate guns because they know everything wrong with society is their fault.

Attached: 1496259008343.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

And why am I not surprised...

Attached: Lauren Shippen.png (1164x780, 702K)

Because it makes it even more powerful or some shit.

Try, cunt. Without your piggo overlords helping, too.

Attached: AB924AB8-FE5C-469D-B914-3B78EE9B2E6F.jpg (750x706, 105K)

why don't we take your 1st amendment away first?

Attached: truth in advertising.jpg (450x432, 43K)

From yesterday.

Attached: Esquire.png (972x866, 261K)

(((Holmes)))

Try it, cunt. Give me a legal excuse to put you fucking down.

Attached: 1524115790199.png (500x470, 326K)

Probably only gonna get like 1 outta every 2 on the score card. But lucky you they travel in packs most often.

It would be really hard to prove the sign was bait. I live in the south so technically I could shoot someone as soon as they come in the door, or step foot on your land. How ever, if they're not armed, they dont attempt entery into a locked home, or come in late a night, or present some way to claim you where in danger some potential permanent injury.
Then youd be a defendant on your kill, and it would be up to a jury wheather or not your innocent or guilty. Which is all situational.

The profile of a school shooter and the events leading up to an incident have not significantly changed or varied in 25 years - it's always a kid who's relentlessly bullied and isolated at school, whose pleas go ignored or mocked by teachers, faculty, and students, and when they've clearly snapped in the months leading up to the incident, the obvious warning signs go ignored or disregarded by faculty, students, police, etc.

There's a hundred things that need to happen, in order, for a kid to become a potential shooter and successfully carry out an assault... getting a gun is #87, liberals should be more focused on #1-86.

Every time.

Attached: pol flow chart.jpg (637x633, 46K)

>cites fourteenth amendment for every sjw issue
>2nd amendment can suck it
>virtuous
what a bitch. dropped.

come take them what are you waiting for bitch

liberals should just move to another country so we can fix the problem(s) which doesn't involve taking away constitutional rights they are obligated to uphold by being in a political position

To be fair, she is being 100% crystal clear

Is she related to the Shippen family that tried to play both sides during the Revolutionary War?

>traps are gay
that's a little extreme.png

a good start would be stopping feminism and the alienation of boys, restoring 50% male college enrollment, making schools cater to masculine activities again

Every fucking child in the world has to die before I even consider giving them shit

My saftey will always be more important than some little faggot I don't even know.

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 135K)

its the "literally" of boomers

I guess you'll have to find some other way to kill that jew, then.

Does look like a "boomer" to (you)

Not to mention that there isn't even a scientifically provable link between gun ownership and school shootings. The leftist argument against guns is the logical equivalent of wanting to ban all vaccines because muh autism

But #1-#86 are part of their bourgeois liberal identity. They are Special and Righteous, and they have a right to micromanage their inferiors' lives.
Liberalism and everything to do with it is a toxin. Individual incentive, competition, hierarchy, all of this shit is the problem, and so-called conservatives are liberals too.

Same reason those same types like to repeat
THE SAME THING IN CAPS
THE SAME THING IN CAPS
THE SAME THING IN CAPS
over and over in their messages. It's because they need what they feel is strong emphasis since they're bad as using logical arguments.

>self-identity is more important than reality
>t.tranny
Come back when you pull your head out of your bur-burger ass and understand that there is a huge world out there that doesn't give a fuck about you either way.

There's no "PERIOD." at the end, so I don't take that seriously.

Cute. Would lick her asshole.

STOP OWNING GUNS
STOP OWNING GUNS
STOP OWNING GUNS

Go on, then. Take it from me

she does gramps, call the doc from your flip phone & get your bifocals amped up

and what country do you get your retirement check in, your origin flag says faggot

I've said it for years. If you want to take my guns, come and take them from me.

where's that picture of school teachers in Israel packing full auto rifles to protect their children?

Hey Jow Forums, what's a logical gun grab for 300+ million registered weapons? Asking for a friend

>hundreds of kids a year
>population of 350 million

boomers are in their mid 50s at least fucking retard

I'm pretty sure if she tried to takeaway anyones firearms by force it will not end well for her. The reality is people like her are cowards

If you support this shit, you absolutely should be mandated to be part of the task force to do it. You should be the first one in the door. Because I'm going to shoot you anyway, might as well get it out of the way. I'm being serious, if they do actually try to take guns, I'm not going to just shoot the people that they send to carry it out. I'm going to shoot any politicians that voted to enact that legislation. I'm going to shoot judges that somehow found it Constitutional. And most importantly, and with the greatest fervor, I'm going to shoot the little bitches who supported and called for this legislation in the first place.

If we just shot all the jews the problems would fix themselves.

>not using stand-off weapons
>being this much of a vidya-playing larper
Vidya really does make you stupid.

same desu

but he's not wrong

>Implying you can't blow up a school with chemicals you can buy from anywhere.
>Implying you can't poison the school lunch with chemicals you can buy from anywhere.
>Implying you can't kill people with knives you can buy from anywhere.
>Implying you can't kill people with a vehicle you can buy from anywhere.

>Implying you can stop someone from killing someone if they really want to.

Umm, we'll just attack red states with predator drones, sweetie, but not the one I moved to for lower taxes because the blue wave is coming there any day now and I'm helping!

...Looks like I still have my guns.
Guess she didn't want them that bad LOL

>photoshop
You wouldn't put that sign in your own yard.

Why are liberals completely unable to be civilized and not swear every other word?

What do they plan on taking them away with?

Attached: C0C6F0EA-A4A1-447E-8262-D17311E8BF54.jpg (745x748, 38K)

Illegal to hunt over bait. They have to be wild roaming niggers.

Every single time.

>Let me be perfectly clear:
what is this leftist trope called?

how do you get the guns from the black market ?, serious question

Gun deaths per 100,000 in United States (excluding suicide) = 4.86

Suicides per 100,000 in United States = 13

The quiet, suffering, minority are being vehemently ignored by lefties.

Feeling so fucking hopeless is a much greater problem in society than a few guns. They're too busy aggressively shouting about how minorities are disadvantaged and mental health is a general problem (caused by x, y, z + nazi frogs) that they drown out people who are in actual desperate need of actual help.

People need pride and a purpose or they lead a life in hell.

This person is detrimental to the health of humanity.

Attached: 1523458113698.png (2375x2575, 807K)

Nobody can ever successfully take away all guns from Americans. It's impossible. The amount of firearms on American soil outnumbers the population by a large margin. Making firearms illegal won't magically make them all disappear. People who want to shoot up schools will still be able to find guns in black-market circles.

I think countries need to start pushing to be pro-firearm, to be honest. Look at how London went to shit the moment firearms were banned. Crime is worse there now than it was before they had them banned.

Also thanks to the Muslims that the UK are wailfully letting in. All shipped by billionaire corporations paid for by charity money too.

Dude, I was in the Marine Corps. I know a thing or two about shooting people. Most police forces don't have the tech we used in Afghanistan to locate heading from where a shot came from. But yeah, it'd also be IED time.

>The quiet, suffering, minority are being vehemently ignored by lefties.

and why would they complain about goyim offing themselves?

You guys should get in on this thread. Many lefty BTFO's to be had.

>Take everyones firearms because mentally disturbed kids are bad things
INB4 these mentally disturbed students start brining molotov cocktails to school and burning their fellow classmates and teachers alive. Are these cunts going to suggest we ban all flammable liquids? Are they going to demand everyone show an ID when purchasing gasoline or lighter fluid?

Attached: 1526013080073.gif (320x240, 603K)

(((((( shipp)))))) (((((((((((( en ))))))))))))

>actual desperate need of actual help.

True mental health doesn't come from government handouts. It comes from accomplishment and the ensuing self-respect; Things unable to foster in a communist hellhole where you're no longer a free individual but a worthless cog serving a "greater good" as defined by your "elite".

You can legally shoot her for saying that. In fact, it is the duty of every citizen to murder tyrants.

Why do they all have these fucking super hero things?

Attached: vvcb.png (1907x529, 2.24M)

Just put a big screen TV where it's visible from the outside.

>implying they were hiding it in the first place

good luck with that

How do these people even plan on taking peoples guns away? I've said it time and time again, normalfags have zero critical thinking skills.

They'll probably say "get the military to do it". What do you think would happen if a bunch of soldiers bust into a gun nuts house? They'd get shot the fuck up, and that would happen all across the country and probably end up in another civil war.

Normalfags and leftists are seriously retarded

I can see why she uses a cartoon for her twitter avatar.

Attached: 1508373491527.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Because they're delusional.
>declare enemy to be literally Hitler
>LARP that you're basically Captain America punching Hitler
>ignore that your side is full of actual commies, who Captain America also punched

um, you can't. BWAHAHAHA!!
/thread
next...

i wish all men would band together and tell women to shut the fuck up but thanks to white knight betas this can't happen, stop idolizing cunts ffs

ShotSpotter seems to know what it's doing. Most police departments may not have it yet but they and local electric utilities seem to be working on it rather diligently.

>it is the duty of every citizen to murder jews
Fixed that for you

SHE doesn't want to take them away because she's a dumb coward, she wants the government to do it for her and she wants to sit there acting like she did it.

Attached: the blue checkmark of verified opinions.png (645x729, 125K)

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

Found the jew

This is perfectly normal jew behavior.
Also stealing your brainlet if you don't mind tyvm

>school shooting
>OMG fuck the constitution, fuck the 2nd ammendment, ban guns forever

>muslim terrorist attack
>OMG don't ban islam, you can't just break the 1st ammendment because of an isolated case, you are more likely to die in a car crash

This is really, really good. The hardline "yes we want to take all guns and repeal the second amendment" is highly repellant to centrist voters. Thats why (((they))) have preferred the "tiny bites" and "compromise" gun control tactics for decades. We should be egging this on with burner accounts.

Attached: Nigger right.jpg (800x598, 103K)

she doesnt want to be racist, fuck you bigot

Yes, but now the populace is in charge of the discourse, rather than the strategy of the elites.

Also still wondering if:

getting cheap-ass lockpicking tools, like the makeshift crap cobbled from house-hold odds and ends, go to town on your outside locks, failed to pick the fuck outta them- now you home has numerous signs of attempted forced entry and you can say you'd locked the damn door that night and heard a commotion at the [entry they choose here] and grabbed your gun just in case

where do her kids go to school?

Reminder that they don't give a single flying fuck about "protection duh children". Banning guns is all about giving all the power to the government and away from working class whites.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

>liberals care children
>have killed hundreds of millions of children via abortion

You're not allowed to pretend you care about children while actively promoting the killing of children.

>jewish feminist cunt
>kids

Woah there now. Let's not dream up the impossible

And by "I want to take your guns away" she means "I want someone else to get shot trying to take your guns away and a civil war to break out in the country because that certainly won't get any other kids killed in the process."

I don't understand, a lot more kids had a lot more guns throughout the past of American history so why do liberals put the blame on guns only? The blame is on the moral decline of society, radicalization is no surprise in today's America.

Anyone ever tries to have the "gun argument" with you, just compare it to cars.

Show them how driver's licenses are easier to obtain then a weapons permit. Show them the vast amount of cars in use compared to firearms. Compare the average # of cars per household to guns. Correlate that with more deaths by vehicles than by guns.

The moment they try to hit you up with "i have a right to own a car and I need it to do X" explain to them that "infringing on your rights" isn't a valid argument, and that there are public transportation services that make your car obsolete. Tell them it's not their right to operate a death machine compared to my right to live.

Literally any argument any gun opposes can use against guns can be more efficiently used against cars to dismantle their argument.
They'd have to concede that it's your right to own a firearm and they have no place trying to impose.

Attached: 000002.gif (292x209, 2M)

I can't take someone seriously if their name makes me think of a shitty anime.

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (600x600, 95K)

exactly. many liberals actually actively hate children. go on that childless page on reddit. it's full of liberals saying the worst things about kids and traditional families.