Time's up, sexist

Time's up, sexist

independent.ie/world-news/europe/france-to-fine-men-up-to-750-for-wolfwhistling-or-making-sexual-comments-to-women-36918999.html

Attached: file.png (639x632, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgjlLZQISzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, noes!

MGTOW. Starve the roasties of attention.

We all know how this will end up being abused to the max. Ask a girl out, she's not into you so turns you down, then reports you for sexist behaviour and you lose 750 Euros. Further increasing the incel problem.

Rare

They just removed the L from white flag

She's a whore a roastie who even wrote book about how she like to be banged

>be white
>tell a woman how beautiful they are
>750€ fine

>be nigger
>rape thousands of woman
>get free house and money

Attached: 1526302674578.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Not even that, roasties will start using this to preemptively target those they consider inferior just for the money. And it's well known that they consider 80% of men inferior. All it takes is an accusation and I'm sure they'll be flying soon enough.

I can imagine

>Hey, you're very attractive, and I was just wondering whether I could buy you a...
>EWWWW, I'M CALLING THE COPS!
>That'll be €750 mon'amie

This sounds racist. This seems like the kind of law that would almost exclusively harm people of color

I think this would make me snap if it happened to me even though I can't even whistle

I would prefer starting a guerrilla movement in urban environments than accept this fine, it's unacceptable as a principle

ah finally, a muslim tax

>tfw can't whistle

Attached: 46fd2532d909221084c06dfe82a4712f[1].png (420x420, 184K)

So france is going to make nogs pay back the welfare they are receiving? Smart move by /ourguys

HAHAHAHAHA you actually think they'd ever enforce a law on muslims? This has been made specifically to oppress White men.

>woman doesn't like you
>accuses you of doing this
>your word vs hers
>that'll be 750 euros plus tip
wew lad

Bang faggots ass or else goy!

This to all.

>tfw no whistling license

idiot. the money goes to the state, not the cunt.

Attached: pakled.jpg (1310x750, 57K)

This law is for native sissy french men

Those algerians / morrocans / somalis dont identify as french (muslim first) so they can do as they please :)

Besides, who wants a sissy oui-oui french'man' to catcall them. Id rather a strong north African pin me down on my way to work tee-hee

Unless the Police or a Judge deem that they should receive compensation.

But I wouldn't think the woman who reports you would get the money. If you park a car in front of someone's driveway and get towed and fined the money wouldn't go to the person who's house was involved

They let you back on the internet ?

>cunt lives off welfare to pay for their bastards and single mother lifestyle
>welfare comes from the state
>implying she isn't serving her government masters and indirectly reaping the reward anyway

This is aimed at Muslims.
They're the only ones doing this shit.

It's actually pretty based.

Wishful thinking.

Shut up, embarassing retard, it's just evidence that the arrogance of women is getting out of hand

It's the only way. When you give into them you're telling them this behavior is ok.

>Muslims winning
>Muslim women have no rights
Coincidence? I think not

Attached: 1513876849998.jpg (500x744, 40K)

and yet no fines for arab raping women

we all know that 95% of the people doing this are black or muslim, and if this law was actually enforced it would disproportionately affect them. Thus this law will basically never be enforced.

lemme guess muslims exempt

France, of all countries. The country that brought us the stereotype of very romantic and sexually active men. Ebin.

guess who'll end up paying instead

Attached: 1435311742001.png (500x500, 48K)

HAHAHHAHAA

>implying accusing muslims of sexual harassment is not an islamophobic crime
Time to get your butt ready for the baguette my frog friend.

>Be "white" male 4/10
>M'lady is looking fine today, I think I'll let her know
>Try puckering lips and blowing, it doesn't quite sound like a whistle but she'll get the idea
>Use tongue to make it sound like the wolf whistle I've seen on TV

I cant wait to see how they are going to ENFORCE this in muslim and immigrant neighborhoods.
[spoiler] They wont.

Attached: 1353693027564.jpg (340x340, 21K)

yeah we all know how tough these liberals are and how they can enforce these laws

It's a jersey thing

Won't apply to migrants of course

This is peak political correctness: making laws that everyone knows are targeting arab and black males harassing women while pretending there is a problem with (french) men having inappropriate behaviors.

Anyway french politicians are world recognized experts in two things:
- creating new taxes
- creating laws that will NEVER be enforced

You are overthinking it, this is just posturing from this degenerate feminist uggo.
Basically the whole thing started with news of women in Paris being harassed by arabs in some known districts.
As good hypocrits and instead of facing the fact that arabs have no business being in this country in the first place they decided to make this stupid law.
They are already cutting jobs in police department so if you think that these cases will even be treated you are out of your mind, there are already thousands of agression/theft that are never been looked at simply because there is no manpower for that.

Attached: lAfrance.jpg (502x450, 68K)

Thats what happens when u let women into politics. Absolutely zero foresight

Attached: 1523725116479.gif (361x281, 2.1M)

so even france is lost

Islamophobia is not something we are afraid of, everyday you have people on TV questioning whether Islam is compatible with France at all, there are occasional fines but that's it, overall we don't cuck on the question like anglos and krauts probably because religion has been a constant subject of fighting inside the country since 500 years.

The real problem is that we are colorblind civcucks.

pic and video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=UgjlLZQISzE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Better just whip it out then and rape like the musels. Cuts on the foreplay too.

Attached: BLASPHEMY.png (360x330, 1016)