Gun control debunked thread

google.com/amp/www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/10/dean-weingarten/homemade-sub-machine-guns-australia-video/amp/

>This video is from 2013 is a graphic illustration of the results of what happens when extreme gun restrictions are imposed, as they have been in Australia. When it’s prohibitively expensive or nearly impossible to import firearms, criminals will resort to making their own. The guns in the video are of a simple design and are easily made. Homemade sub machine guns are commonly found in Brazil and Israel, and have turned up in Canada, too.
>In 2015, Australian police estimated 10 percent of the guns they seized were homemade. In 2009, copies of the MAC machine pistol were confiscated. The MAC is a little more sophisticated than the guns in this video, but is well within the capability of any metal working hobbiest. The underground manufacturer admitted that he made as many as 100 for the black market before a sting operation caught him. The MAC homemade guns included a homemade silencer and two magazines.

The gun control argument of “the black market’s supply of armaments will dry up when they’re banned” officially debunked.

Attached: 12E6F171-CC98-4FFB-85D6-56F3B6660266.png (882x556, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2018/04/20/photos-of-illegal-tec-9-submachine-gun-factory-operating-in-montreal/
youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM
jpfo.org/
youtu.be/eP8DIB7T2eQ
youtu.be/nckgyfGbdnU?list=PL048E671EB1BB1CC6
youtu.be/4H-qOUmCrIU?list=PL62BDB02F46EFE07B
keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=2429
thehomegunsmith.com/index.shtml
survivallife.com/turn-urine-into-gunpowder/
thehomegunsmith.com/
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/01/02/01016-20170102ARTFIG00290-decouvrez-la-carte-des-crimes-et-delits-en-france-et-dans-le-grand-paris.php
neighborhoodscout.com/ak/crime
timesofisrael.com/say-hello-to-carlo-the-cheap-lethal-go-to-gun-for-terrorists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be leaf
>make homemade gun
>for whatever reason someday police find it
>spend 10 years for the gun in federal prison +1 years every bullet it can hold

Oh I feel absolutely not deterred right now, the consequence sure isn't enough for me to think twice about it, clearly gun regulation is ludacris.

Attached: 1526795060591.png (1505x744, 621K)

Cops won't enforce the law outside of big cities.

people who work in factories and have shop kills will easily make them. They do so already.

There is a subculture in California of dudes who make fully automatic AR-15s because there was a loophole that homemade weapons are legal or some shit.

> 3d printers
> portable CNC machines
> autocad

People already order generic looking metal parts from overseas.

With weed being legal, the cartels will start shipping gunpowder to biker gangs via their infrastructure.

Gunpowder will be bigger than cocaine.

I’m sure someone who has open intentions of shooting up a certain location cares about the law. Makes perfect sense.

my country isn't filled with super villains ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: so_canadian.jpg (918x1286, 230K)

Add UK to the list.

Attached: 2018-05-20_204734.jpg (1408x939, 113K)

>The guns in the video are of a simple design and are easily made.
How? We're not even allowed spoons.

I thought these kind of attacks don't happen outside the US? Did Obama lie to me?

Attached: 914A5933-C459-48EA-8D12-03FB9CE324DB.jpg (639x493, 58K)

I'd argue against that. Unless you don't consider Montreal a part of Canada because fuck the French.
homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2018/04/20/photos-of-illegal-tec-9-submachine-gun-factory-operating-in-montreal/

what, you're not aware of the meme that montreal and toronto aren't part of canada? it's literally the first reply you'd get when mentioning those

also
>montreal
>french

gl with that phâm

yes, you were lied to
the US are a very safe country
a lot safer than Europe
eg, in France, there are 9 violent crimes/1k people
meanwhile, in the US, there only are 4 violent crimes/1k people
and France blatantly is a lot safer than other countries with common acid attacks like in the uk, or even common grenade attacks like in sweden
it's a very obvious observation: since criminals by definition don't respect the law, an armed society is a more polite society
gun grabbers are not mere traitors
they're the accomplices of all criminals, which makes them the very worst criminals

Attached: swedenforbiddencriminal.png (700x395, 245K)

If the anti-American traitors in the establishment/deep state ever get guns banned in America, here's what you do:

1. Go to the Phillipines and find a Fillinpino. These people make guns in their own backyards for a living.

2. Pay them to teach you the art.

3. ???

4. Profit!

Notice, ammunition and guns have been found at MORE THAN 100 crime scenes.
Do you remember hearing/reading about any shootings in UK?

Makes you think, how is that so?

Got to love the Luty guns. I've got all three of his books.

All made with hydraulic tubing and things you can get at any hardware store.
>look up "four winds shotgun"

I’ve got schematics on that, too.

Attached: F0513032-D271-4230-B911-0B738D0FF42E.jpg (724x1024, 112K)

Don't forget the eggs, guys.

Attached: 1525385774088.jpg (1048x1168, 635K)

>Oh I want a rifled barrel
Then check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM

Should I make a mega with a couple Luty books?

Why would you break the egg instead of just pitching it into their face?

>implying we don't have tons of armchair machinists and engineers who can do shit like this in their sleep

No need to go to the Philippines,

Personally I'd pitch it in their face.

Why not just use a good old Molotov cocktail?

pleb. just use pocket sand.

I've got a lathe and a mill in my garage and I've made some pretty interesting stuff.

The idea is you store them, so you can conceal/carry several them around or something. It's kind of hard to conceal a bottle with a flaming rag sticking out of it.

You get 1 free gun for every cop that comes and tries to take your guns. Why are you complaining, leaf? Unbelievable.

British engineering at it's finest ;)

I am working on a design that uses 5 axis CNC machine to make the working parts of a gun and 3D printer for polymer housing, sort of like a glock.

the chinks you're importing will fix that.
Here's what one of our chinks was up to.

Attached: leland_yee.jpg (599x430, 75K)

You only ignite the rag when you are going to throw it silly.
Decent I suppose. Adversity and ingenuity are great motivators

5-axis machines are out of the price range of your typical machine shop.
Even the CAM software is absurdly expensive to generate 5-axis g-code.

I know only of one.

How many are there?

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (593x467, 30K)

jpfo.org/
youtu.be/eP8DIB7T2eQ
youtu.be/nckgyfGbdnU?list=PL048E671EB1BB1CC6
youtu.be/4H-qOUmCrIU?list=PL62BDB02F46EFE07B
keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=2429

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 3.39.01 PM.png (1044x608, 191K)

>Luty

RIP - Truly tried to make Britain a better place

Attached: 8917053_orig.jpg (1066x800, 171K)

You are correct but there are some reliable PCNC that are 5-axis.
Look it up, it's called PocketNC, their newest edition is PocketNCv2, and it's $5k
There is no price for freedom. :)

Three I believe.
This is the official website.
thehomegunsmith.com/index.shtml

What a surprise, banned in Saudi Arabia, glad I have VPN.

>fully automatic AR-15s

the 14th amendment happened because of gun control on blacks being overturned.... NOW WE ARE ALL THEIR SLAVE NIGGERS
We dont even fucking own the houses and cars we paid for... if we dont continue to pay for owning them.... you might be enslaved

Attached: 166.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

I got scooped for talking about thinking of getting a gun recently, cops kept asking why i wanted a weapon, i had to explain very slowly that if i was going to buy a weapon illegally i wouldn't buy a weapon i could get fucking legally. I was talking to a guy about getting a Mauser 98.

Point is, i'm still waiting on the paperwork approval for the Mauser, i could have got an AK off the deep web in 48 hours.

It's possible with tinkering.

>Be criminal
>ready to kill a fucker
>ready to get life imprisonment
>"Oh, but they'll add another eleven years if I use a singleshot rifle - better use my fists instead"

>Great-uncle grew up working with Polish/Slovak resistance during WWII
>Built submachine guns and pistols in his shed
>Fled to the US after the war, worked in machine shop for 40 years
>Out of curiosity my dad had asked him one time how quickly he could make a submachine gun in his garage
>Great-uncle went to home Depot, got $65 in parts (in 1980s), and within 3 hours had built a 9mm submachine gun from a few old sketches.
I can't imagine 100 of people like him working in a workshop pumping them out every day. You ban guns and it will probably happen.

>Gunpowder will be bigger than cocaine.
Not as long as we can still buy safety matches everywhere. a pack of matches is good for three to five 9x19 cartridges, and I've yet to see any shop that doesn't sell packages of at least ten packs.

Nice one, my man. What’s the British AK black market like? Is it really that easy to get one?

Attached: 31AA5923-0E8C-4E59-907F-92AEB19D1EC0.jpg (1024x597, 49K)

More on guerrilla gunpowder.

Attached: 12230D84-95E6-4D6D-8832-4DC9A01F3B46.jpg (556x410, 97K)

Handmade guns are prone to blow your fingers off. Very stupid.

>France blatantly is a lot safer than other countries
France also has no restrictions on some kinds of guns. pinfire and muzzleloading revolvers for example can be bought without even showing ID. Their gun laws are even less strict than austria.

survivallife.com/turn-urine-into-gunpowder/

>poorly made guns are prone to blow your fingers off.

FTFY

Attached: 1525567516125.gif (220x182, 513K)

No, you shouldn't. His site is still online, and the downloads are free. No need to mirror it yet.
thehomegunsmith.com/

Easy enough, if you know people you can get anything you want, RPGs, assault rifles, C4, laws don't matter when the paramilitaries don't abide by the law, the IRA runs guns to the US for fuck sake, the fucking US. The problem comes from finding a place to shoot it, there was a paranoid schizophrenic guy who lived up the street from me and he had over 30 firearms, no connections to paramilitaries besides who he bought coke from.He got caught because a cop drove past his dad's farm while he was plinking.

Chiraq.

Did that as a child. doesn't work properly. You have to divide the fertilizer into ammoniumnitrate and chalk (mix with water and boil, the nitrate will rise to the top) and end up with an explosive that burns way to fast for use in guns. But that's a last resort. As for now, even in cucked germany, everybody who's at least 14 years old can legally buy cellulose nitrate, which is basically the same stuff used for gunpowder in WW1. And of course, safety matches. Though those apparently corrode the barrels quicker (haven't tested it myself yet, as use legal stuff).

only if you underdimensionate the barrel (on automatics, the recoil spring as well). As long as you use seamless tubing of proper thickness, you're good.

Yea, I remember seeing a picture of a provisional IRA member holding an improvised (possibly homemade) grenade launcher. They’ve got some shit.

Attached: 74553BEE-ADD3-4727-B7D4-CCD98C6753E6.jpg (615x409, 70K)

I heard that anyone with knowledge of physics could make a functional gun himself.
Is that true?

Attached: 1509913895023.jpg (319x331, 13K)

Jow Forums bans all my vpn ip addresses. Fuckers.

you would have to know how to craft something that isn't going to blow in your face on the first shot it fires

except the mistake you are making is thinking like a rational citizen with something to lose.

the criminals who are gang banging, murdering, killing, looting, do not give a shit about the law or the consequences. they know they get out in 5 years max because they are black and the prisons are overpopulated and if they go to prison its a badge of honor and something to be proud of that they can rap about in their prison rap songs and become famous lil nigsee on youtube. you dont understand, they literally like going to prison for serious crimes because of the street cred.

YES, BUT HOW DO YOU MAKE AMMUNITION? IT IS EASY TO MAKE A PA LUTY I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE AMMUNITION WITHOUT BLOWING UP THE GUN.

Interesting. I’ve been researching Viet Cong guerrilla weapons and ammo. Is that how they obtained their gunpowder?

good thing criminals dont have access to a place where you can search detailed how-to guides with step by step processes and videos and links on where to buy tools

Can't you buy flare pistol and convert it to live fire pistol? You can freely buy those in Germany. Walther PK380 has a steel slide, but modifying it may be tricky. You'll need a steel workshop.

25 years in jail for selling coke.. definitely keeps people fearing from doing it right?

laugh in french canadian

Attached: 243567797865.png (700x525, 232K)

>"Guys, guys did you know that in countries where heroin is illegal...emmm.. people still take heroin? Heroin control clearly doesnt work so heroin needs to stay legal, guys. emm."

Attached: 5jHlqhZPHKz_ML9XoREk1cnlhmMt1yYK3D1-oFedraU.jpg (625x552, 74K)

I forget what it's called but there's a chrome extension vpn that works, i'll have a look

Gun control idiots deserve to be shot, Stephan style.

this was the quickest level 10 to absolute 0 school shooting. Nobody cares.

It's american past time now,.

exactly. there is a demand for something and it will be used and imported whether there are laws against it or not. people still sell heroin in china, and the penalty for that is death under chinese law. why? because there is demand and lots of money to be made

we can't use guns for self defense, though
if we do (except in the rare case of a burglary, by night, and with burglars having guns themselves), they'll take all our guns, and we'll be banned from ever buying one anymore
guns are only for range shooting and hunting, here...
btw, we can also buy hunting weapons (shotguns and rifles, though with ammo capacity limitations) with an easy as fuck to get hunting license (even barely literate people get it on the first try), no buying permit needed (which is pretty nice as far as Europe goes)

I know you’re trying to shit up this thread, but thanks for bringing the drug war up. The most common form of gun violence in the United States (besides suicide, which accounts for 67% of all gun crime) is gang-related. How do these gangs stay afloat? The government’s “war on drugs” which gives these a gangs a monopoly on the selling of these drugs, and the most efficient way of getting rid of the violent gangs is to end the drug war.

What thetruthaboutguns.com doesn't tell you is that those shitty SMGs cost $15,000 each, putting them well out of the reach of gangbangers. They also weren't being sold in big gun shops - they were personally commissioned through a network of organised criminals, something that most common thugs don't have access to.

Both of these things combine to contribute to why teenagers in Australia can't just "get" weapons to shoot up schools with, even if the weapons still exist.

Homemade guns are a nothing burger. We have arsenals and firearms factories for a reason, and the reason is that guns made in factories are a lot cheaper and a lot better than guns made in garages.

I fucking hate Americans so god damn much. Stop fucking talking about my country, you don't know shit.

It's on his website. I'm sure you could buy spent brass by weight in whatever caliber you want and some simple molds for the actual bullets. It's not hard to melt lead, pour it into a mold, and I know you can buy a self loading press to press the bullet into the casing. Bullets.

that's pretty fucking based dude

those are conceptualised for 400 bar blank ammo and weak points are part of the design, live 9mm ammo has 2000 bar

so how do you defend yourself if someone comes to your house at night with a weapon, like a knife? or just a group of thugs raid your house, like rapefugees wielding bats and knives?

guns arent complicated. the hardest part is making a properly rifled barrel and thats unecessary for short range use. making a good magazine also presents a significant challenge but for the most part open-bolt SMGs are relatively simple devices.

If you live in the countryside, remember the 3 S rule:

Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

>There is a subculture in California of dudes who make fully automatic AR-15s because there was a loophole that homemade weapons are legal or some shit.
Lol bullshit of the highest order.

Attached: 1526679946102.png (845x1014, 1.1M)

Link to article where one of these homemade weapons was used in a mass shooting against innocent civilians in a public place, an office shooting of unarmed workers, a school shooting of unarmed innocent children?

Or does it turn out that they are used by criminals engaging in criminal activities against persons who are usually “known to police”?

See my earlier post

>if someone comes to your house at night with a weapon, like a knife?
with the same means, or less
so at most with a knoife, if that's what the burglars have
they call that proportionality of response
and it's completely fucktarded, particularly seeing as statistics prove our country is, in average, twice as violent as the US

if that interests you, most quiet French department is Lot: 350/100k violent crime rate
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2017/01/02/01016-20170102ARTFIG00290-decouvrez-la-carte-des-crimes-et-delits-en-france-et-dans-le-grand-paris.php
most violent Merry state is Alaska: 730/100k violent crime rate
neighborhoodscout.com/ak/crime
and you see it's not only that France is twice as violent as Merryland
it's that the quietest part of France barely is below average Merry violence, while the most violent Merry state still is below average French violence

I was taught just that (with the added detail of quicklime use) when I was about 5 or 6 years old
was told it was "for the gypos"

You could embed steel pellets in the blanks, that should fire hard enough to pierce skin, but probably not deadly.

flier needs to add an instruction to bring the firearm for disposal to local police AFTER drilling hole

timesofisrael.com/say-hello-to-carlo-the-cheap-lethal-go-to-gun-for-terrorists/

>These improvised guns were used last Wednesday in a shooting attack on a public bus and in the ensuing firefight with police, which left one civilian seriously injured; they were used a day earlier in a drive-by shooting that left two police officers seriously wounded; and they were used to kill 19-year-old Border Police officer Hadar Cohen last month. All of these attacks took place in or near Jerusalem’s Old City.

Attached: carl-gustav-04_3_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEDjTm7JpzhSGR1_8ApEWQA1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

Isn't there one which has a "video and share" line on it?

Attached: 1522891583504.jpg (900x900, 238K)

how are you supposed to be able to judge what is going on if people are breaking into your house in the dark? how the fuck do you know what weapons they have until after you are dead? that is such a stupid law i hope some refugees break into your politicians houses but that would never happen because surely they live in gated communities with armed private security guards.

even here in california, our most liberal leftist communist state, we have a law that allows you to use deadly force on anyone who breaks into your house

>homemade guns cost 15 grand
>drug dealers and criminals can't afford 15 grand
>basic machine shops are part of organized criminal networks and common criminals don't have access to them

Jesus, this is retarded on so many levels. You realize factories are used because they are more efficient at creating quantity at a specific standard (which is the cheapest they can get away with). Guns aren't magically higher quality because they are made in a factory and anyone with some machining equipment can make higher quality guns than a factory can, much less the type of guns OP is talking about.

Attached: 1526699541698.jpg (611x625, 112K)

You're right.
>craft something that isn't going to blow in your face
Well, from the little knowledge of gunnery and ballistics that I have, one should assure that the explosive energy, that is set free when the gunpowder is ignited, pushes forward and through that forces the projectile to the targeted direction.

Obviously, if you install a primitive incendiary device and just load the gun with powder and bullets, you will only blow yourself up as if you were holding a hand-grenade.

As far as I understand, the essence of making a gun is:
>Producing a source of movement(gunpowder)
>Developing a projectile
>Creating a core-machinery for the gun, which's purpose it is to provide impulsion through activating the source of movement and by that firing the projectile
>Providing an overall system that makes a reliable and durable gun, preventing explosions and fundamental malfunctions, quick dirtying and breaking of the main parts
>barrel
>magazine
>sights
One could just buy a demilitarized weapon, study it, think of a design, use metallcraft to make the parts and then create safe ammunition.

Also, good evening to all CIA niggers ITT.

Attached: 1525344033590.png (591x620, 103K)

then the slide will not recoil because the barrier in the barrel is missing and the blank ammo does not build up enough pressure, it's calculated. older weapons before 1970s were simple to convert, that's why they put laws in place (PTB). they only use weapons without PTB(east europe, turkey) for blank converts on the deep web.

>even here in california, our most liberal leftist communist state, we have a law that allows you to use deadly force on anyone who breaks into your house

Yeah and you must also allow them to leave if they are retreating. (Even if they are retreating to get reinforcements or reload.)

CA self defense law is complete bullshit. Basically cower in a corner and hope your family only gets raped.

Attached: 1526701659166m.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

>how are you supposed to be able to judge what is going on if people are breaking into your house in the dark? how the fuck do you know what weapons they have until after you are dead?
precisely...

>i hope some refugees break into your politicians houses
oh, but the law doesn't apply to them
if you're a threatened personality, you can ask the "préfet" (some sort of governor cop) for an exemption, not only to own guns, but to carry one
obviously, if you're not a politician, or a personal friend of the préfet, don't even try to apply for the exemption
"funny" how it works, right?

Thats a nice gun
Gets