US Muslim running for governor: "We hate you!"

leohohmann.com/2018/05/11/first-ever-muslim-candidate-for-governor-comes-unhinged-over-question-about-sharia/

Abdul al-Sayed to GOP opponent: ‘You may not hate Muslims but Muslims definitely hate you!’

Michigan’s first-ever Muslim candidate for governor, Dr. Abdul al-Sayed, took a shot at fellow gubernatorial candidate Patrick Colbeck on Thursday that some Republicans are saying went below the belt.

“I take [the Constitution] particularly seriously because it guarantees me two things. A, the right to pray as I choose to pray, and for me that means I put my face on the ground 34 times a day,” Sayed said. “Some people choose not to pray at all. Then in Article Six it also tells us that no religious test should be held over someone wishing to serve under this Constitution. It’s an incredible document.”

Attached: dr-abdul-al-sayed.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Muh London mayor though. lmao

You're not protected from repercussions of speech

He will not get a single vote outside of Metro Detroit and Washtenaw. Most Michiganders think like Kalkaska's (former) Mayor.

focus on your own shit brits, why give the burgers bantz for having to deal with problems you already lost to.

Says the bong who just sealed the death of his country

Because this is politics and I'm reporting on political news. Stfu sl*v

I wish christianity got it's backbone back and starting ostracizing people and outrightly condemning degeneracy.

Christianity was like white shariah for centuries. Sure, people were still degenerates, but there were standards. Sharia isn't really all that bad in principal. The problem is that you're being governed by low IQ arab barbarians with no concept of legal jurisprudence or abstract concepts.

If we had whtie christian courts shit would be so much better.

Is he pro rape?

Attached: gg.png (611x188, 28K)

FYI Jow Forums

Islam was considered banned from the USA in 1952, due to it's coordinated politicization of it's followers

>The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. Yes you can find this in USCIS web site. In Section 212 Chapter 2, Prohibits entry into America Aliens belonging to an organization seeking the unlawful overthrow of the federal government of the United States by force, violence and other unconstitutional means.

Attached: 23456543456.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

in just 50years to Muslim population / mosque ratio in London has exceeded the one in Sarajevo capital of Bosnia which had a history of Islam of over 500years

Attached: 2c4e83177f500fc238f28af2c82514e9.png (1280x720, 2.19M)

some no name guy who isn't going to get 2% of the vote is news on one site because it's a non issue

I think the fact that you have a 500 year old history of Islam makes it worse. Maybe that's why you have among the lowest average IQ's in Europe (if you even are European)

>Christianity was like white shariah for centuries.

There was no contraceptive pill or treatment for STI's, old fashioned and normal gender roles virtues truly paid off back then. Life was simply too expensive to be treated otherwise.

Yes. A goddamn Christian preacher with some balls needs to come out against Islam and start a movement within the church. If he speaks the truth about Marxism and Islam, it will become a phenomenon

Attached: 1525327002155.jpg (674x875, 258K)

nice flag my dude forgot about the ID tho

anyway the fact that you achieved something in 50years of peace
and differentiate that with 500years of strife and forced conversion
makes you think about the future path your island and your capital is heading

>Candidate for one of 50 states
>Mayor of the capital and largest side
Totally the same thing mate

Attached: 1505038482205.jpg (2050x6500, 3.57M)

he didn't seal the death of his country though, british people have no control over what their royal family does

>nice flag my dude forgot about the ID tho
I post in other threads too, numbskull
The mayor of London has less power than an MP.

This is what all those British lads died in the trenches for in the world wars.

No worries, the British Boomers and rich are all holed away from all of this. Only the white working class is being disaffected.

Attached: 1521564728140.jpg (615x439, 91K)

You mean the same war Yanks died in, with the same eventual result. K Pablo.

do you have a permit for that kind of banter

Attached: 1526741861296.jpg (750x858, 75K)

You were the tip of the spear in fighting Hitler. The Japs had to bomb us first. It was Churchill's war, and the Nazis repeatedly beseeched you for peace.

Don't feel responsible. It was your government and ruling class that did this. I have nothing against British people. Neither one of us deserve this timeline.

>90 IQ humour

>the duke of Wessex will one day be a mutt
>the potential son of the Man 5th in line for the British throne is a mutt
Wew

touche

Attached: day if the cannon.jpg (600x420, 47K)