Untitled

youtu.be/mPSKvdJ9uMk

Attached: 20170422143959002_hd.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA
munkdebates.com/The-Debates/Political-Correctness
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtu.be/2pAgp0tCbVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dyson is a faggot.

you will kill yourself before 40

youtube.com/watch?v=uAguP-zY2AA

>e-celebs
>kosher e-celebs at that

sage

why do you think so?

sage dyson got spanked if you actually watched the debate

dyson is race baiting cunt

Do black people actually like Dyson? I’ve always seen him as a merchant piggybacking on the civil rights movement

Dyson got served because Peterson basically said that he won't stoop to his level and the moderator agreed. That's the equivalent of going full retard from Dyson.

Dyson race-baited and used ad hominen fallacies.

Came here to post this. And to say I forgot how funny black people used to be.

What level?

well probably since he promotes their victim-hood while trying to sound like an intellectual. THAS RITT CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE WIPPO.

Juden made Dyson look like an idiot. Dyson absolutely refused to answer the question and just spouted off the same ebil white guy shit that every SJW bitches about.

Pretty much calling people names. It had absolutely no place in the debate and the rest of the attendants didn't come close to going full retard like Dyson.

Of being a Gish galloping uppity nigger. You could see his opponents seething, knowing full well you can’t counter a nigger who treats a debate like a 2am slam poetry routine without, predictably, being seen as a mad mean white man. Even fry gently raped him in his closing argument.

I found it funny that he would be so none PC while in a debate to try and defend PC.... what is hypocrisy?

Damnn.. this Dyson dude whopped Jordan's ass. Peterson acted like an autistic beta bitch in this debate, putting his head down and looking away, fumbling over words. You can tell he was intimidated by Dyson's superior rhetoric. Pretty ironic for a professional psychologist who teaches about social hierarchies and how to be an alpha top lobster. Kek Even in his Rules for Life book he talks about sitting up straight, being articulate and facing your dragon and shit. I guess he must be burning out from all the public pressure.

the chad black man obviously dominated him here, Peterson got blacked, deal with it reditors.

The comments in that vid gave me cancer.

>"angry mean white man"
Peterson BTFOOOOOOOO

Dyson resorted to namecalling and didn't support any of his arguments. He's a joke.

>Having to thumbs up every single comment that agrees with the video to push down all the negative comments
>As soon as the uploader approved comments run out people start immediately shitting on the video

Hmmm.... It's almost as if...

Attached: not suspicious at all.png (1268x1070, 110K)

>a sermon to white america

Attached: Untitled-1-519x410.png (519x410, 482K)

this is literally michael eric dyson

Look how feminine peterson's body language is, he couldn't look him in the eyes, what a pathetic cuck, is this man supposed to save centrism?

>chad black man
>he literally whined about the "patriarchy"

Who is this Youtuber faggot?
You realize that if you believe in White Privilege, you believe in White Supremacy, right?

Jesus Christ, the hemming and hawing and constant non-verbal utterances of this fucking ape, I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Do they not understand that is immature behavior and serves to severely undercut their argument?

Attached: Oh-bummer.gif (300x225, 2.25M)

Are you retarded? Dyson made an ass out of himself and got destroyed. Even the audience was loudly booing him and the leftist college stated that Peterson + Fry won the debate. You come here to shill for Dyson, of all places? The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

By the end he had his arms crossed. Very defensive body language. He knew he was getting whooped.

oh the growling and grunting, completely ignorant and unprofessional behavior.

lmao, i just knew posting the title and video as it was presented would spark discussion and i would get a laugh out of it. I knew it would rustle the jimmies here, i'm not actually shilling for him, i just wanted people to see it and talk about it. I don't agree with everything Peterson says regarding a lot of things but Dyson is a completely divisive racist fool by comparison.

Why do you talk like a faggot ?

The I had AFRICA ALL TO MYSELF FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND NEVER PRODUCED WAKANDA GUILT COMPLEX.

Attached: 2anyn8.jpg (936x494, 87K)

it's called having an education, you illiterate gypsy.

Attached: b207954fb6ad9b5b7637aff3b349d85cccebb2fb.png (657x527, 62K)

>Romania
is that how faggots talk to you when you are hooking your 12 year old gypsy ass at the trailer park for bread money?

Dyson was totally out of line. Even if he was intentionally trying to make a point by acting like a politically incorrect cunt.

He lost 6% of the audience in the post debate survey.

I also seem to have accidentally put the title as my name, that was not intentional.

do you have a link to the survey?, i heard about it.

Yeah and then after name calling and insulting, he then proceeds to invite him to his church.

Attached: 2anz9v.jpg (936x494, 91K)

Watched the whole debate. That dumb shit dyson called JP a mad white man. He’s literally a race baiting phaggot that’s mad he can’t be white.

Also asked Jordan to tweet about his book.

munkdebates.com/The-Debates/Political-Correctness

>the way you say something is more important than what you say

Are you a woman?

Why wouldn't he race bait? Was the argument not about race?

What pisses me off is that this man fancies himself black. In reality he's probably about 50/50 african/european.

Seems like he covered all the bases in the hopes of going viral and getting more Dibs. Master in the art of Gibs me some Dat fame and money and attention. I will at the least credit him for fulfilling his races stereotype to maximum Gibs.

Attached: 2anzly.jpg (936x494, 114K)

It's about political correctness.
Peterson said Group think is what defines political correctness and group think is bad because we are individuals.

Dyson responded Look at this whiny snowflake, you are an angry white man!

Doel isn't a Jew, but he's doing some heavy lifting for them.

that was also funny, he largely ignored the PC aspect of the whole debate and went strait into white privilege, it is probably the only thing he feels half way competent about talking about and is unable to sound intellectual about anything else as he has no experience beyond talking shit about wippo. he had nothing to offer the actual debate so he ignored it.

Typical black man v white man debate strategy.

Assassinate the white man's character by asking him to choose between telling the truth, and maintaining his public standing. Any answer he gives, his reputation suffers.

It's a rhetorical adhom. Peterson makes the mistake of answering his first question, so he just asks another one. The trick to defeating this strategy is to never answer the first question.

Always just reflect the question back to him.

>Why wouldn't he race bait?

Because insults don't help you win an argument after high school?

When is it ok to just tell these people white privilege exists because whites are just better, more civilized people?

Dyson is correct, then. Groups do tend to think alike. For example, everything that Peterson loves about Western civilization is cherished exclusively by white people.

>Dude if you disagree you are white fragility Lol!

Lol the fucking whores in the comment section. I swear we need to raid these fucks.

But the fact that the majority white group is allowing Dyson to get away with that behavior also helps Peterson's argument. We don't need political correctness.

yea i agree that he should have used Dyson's irrelevant racist ramblings against him more by steering it into the PC topic instead of trying to defend himself, point out the hypocrisy of utilizing none PC rhetoric and having the privilege to use free speech to be able to do so in order to defeat him same way he did with Cathy newman of channel 4.

Dyson speaks like he wants a race war but isn't willing to throw the first punch. What an uppity nigger faggot.

All these people are in the same discord just like everyday. Should I give you the discord and finally just blow the lid off this bullshit reddit crew or should we continue to use it for intel.

The jew shills are so scared of peterson they're literally using le based black man michael "racebait" tyson as their evidence.

He is a leaf, he can't help being a faggot

>Sermon
Niggers only know how to perform. NBA, baptist churches, royal ''wedding'', the zoo.
That's it.

While I would certainly never say that, hypothetically if people here under their own free will wanted to partake in lively debate with those people in the comments...well by all means.

Attached: 1510815255400.jpg (570x754, 75K)

>Gish galloping
This. He uses uncommon, multisyllabic words and many bad arguments strung together with red herrings to make it impossible to respond to.

The way Dyson talks reminds me of those two niggreses winning the debate award or something.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Also, what these people are doing is 100% rhetoric. Peterson is debating as dialectical as he can especially since he's a scientist. They' ve created their own bubble with their own definitions, it allows them to create context for arguments that sound nice but they have no basis in actual science, it's more like poetry/art. IMO.

Noticed this too. Peterson gives the advice he gives because he suffers from the very afflictions he attempts to remedy.

Succinct and well tuned-in maymay.

>Peterson is fragile
>favorites positive comments in order to try to hide negative ones

Fuck this projecting faggot

This is why multiculturalism is bad you retarded nigger. You honestly think this nigger said something intelligent? Fuck off to africa before youre hanging in a tree.

Centrists detest violence. The body language has to look pacifist or maybe even weak to not alarm the other and if you ever have to do clinical therapy you need to actually WORK on looking as passive and non-threatening as possible unless you are Fritz Perls or some shit.

Imagine you are a cop, and the majority of crimes you deal with for months or years on end are perpetrated by black people, at a certain point, by virtue of being a human being that has evolved to recognize patterns of danger, you will begin to associate black people with crime. This is your sub-conscious telling you that for your survival, presume that black people are up to no good.

Now replace black people with any other group or idea. Humans evolved this way, and no amount of political correctness will stop it. Until the day some hippie leftist gets his skull bashed in for his wallet, they will not be able to undo the damage liberal ideologues have done over years of education.

>When is it ok to just tell these people white privilege exists because whites are just better, more civilized people?
Because they think that Whites got in positions of power cause of oppression and exploitation. Slavery and stuff. Same arguments we say about Jews that are in high positions of power because of nepotism instead of competence.
Funny enough, black and white people are talking about the same (((privelege))). Divide and Conquer.

Attached: 1jordanpeterson-gets-rekt.webm (403x720, 1.79M)

How have "we" used it for intel so far?
I would like to hear a juicy story though.

This is an intellectual in America? Christ. He's a literal retard spouting off words almost randomly.

The way Peterson completely cucks out of the race&iq question shows you that all hyper individualism leads to is the white man underneath the black mans big dick while his white women watches and laugh how sissified the white man has become. Anybody who still supports Peterson after this ass raping is a cuck faggot that is endangering the white race.

he talks alot but doesn't say much

Do you even know how to use this board?

Attached: 1526079835758.png (555x399, 250K)

That's not JP

All white guys in suits are now jordan peterson? Doesn't look anything like him.

Hi Eric

what is the point of this? liberals are perceptually blind, not physically.

I think you're a shill. If you are a shill, does it ever concern you how easily people see through you? Even if just in a "what if my boss sees this reply" kind of way?

>load video
>OP is so butthurt he constantly deletes comments and pins ones he likes but the dislike bar gives the game away

Lol, can't wait until the Chinese own your whole country and you Trudeau tards get btfod into oblivion. Sage.

nah, it ain't him. too well written and coherent

you think that's my video retard?

T. Nigger who regularly gets cucked by white cops

Fry even calls it "huckstering snake oil pulpit talk" in his closing statement

Because you didn't clean your room.

Uppity Nigger: 1
Peterson: 0

Attached: 76734987539845.jpg (3743x2848, 1.1M)

he didnt say he couldn't say it. He even says he wasn't hurt and that he wasn't a victim.
He was just appalled that it had to get to that level. These two Pros were headhunting Peterson from the beginning with their opening statements- misquoting headlines in the news and strawmanning his ideas. Furthermore, they both lost the debate and Peterson won.

Dyson was last seen working at a McDonalds...
after he stopped cleaning his room and his wife threw him out on the streets, he then refused to clean the McDonalds and lost his only job....of course it was all Petersons White Privilege that caused his downfall, of course Dyson had nothing to do with his outcome in life. Dyson was being oppressed by the "man".

youtu.be/2pAgp0tCbVM

Attached: alt right must perish.jpg (344x519, 138K)

Attached: 1526840945921.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

>open video
>skip to 2-3 mins in
>idiot channel creator says "it's really hard to explain white privilege to fragile whites"
>goes on to talk about Dyson referencing "MUH 12 YEAR OLD DINDU NUFFIN GOT SHOT BY THE POLEEZ"
>close video at this point

Peterson IS HIMSELF a leftist, and the insane left are consuming him, showing how insane the left really is. Peterson is a modernist, post-modernist, total leftist jew-lover. He is your ally, leftists. I remember watching his OG video, the video with the tranny, and I distinctly remember him talking about a brooding right wing wave that is waiting in the woodworks, and he warned the tranny about them. He was right. Right wing death squads are waiting in the woodworks and itching for that last straw. The more Peterson gets insanely identified as some kind of alt-right figurehead the closer things get to that critical point where the true right wing death squads come out and start slaughtering all of you.

Attached: 2ao7hb.jpg (705x396, 74K)

Niggas don’t watch the news unless it’s their trial LMAO