What the fuck is a bra snapper?

What the fuck is a bra snapper?

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-161523~2.png (1080x1227, 341K)

A guy, typically sitting behind a girl in class, pulling on the back of her bra strap, then letting go, causing the elastic to snap back and sting the skin. It's hot as fuck, I used to do it to Kelly in the 9th grade.

when you pull our bra strap back and in snaps back and stings really bad, its embarrassing especially during puberty

Grabbing the clasp of a whores titty holster and popping it (pulling it and letting it go, snap, ow)

>"Hey everyone, can you believe user asked me out? AHAHAHAHAHA"

deserved it

>LARPing as a girl on pol
Jeeesuuus

Kelly eventually started fucking niggers in college. I remember that whore. Hopefully she is dead! That bitch Kelly

Pretty sure that a "bra snapper" would be suspended (or possibly expelled) for sexual harassment. Girls are rarely bullied by boys

This bitch implying that teenage girls don't like it when a boy pulls back the elastic strap of her bra and let's it snap back.
Every girl I did it to I ended up fucking within a week.

Bra snappers are all chads
Only chads could do it and get away with it without being suspended/expelled
Incels wouldn't dare do it

And of course the thots want that attention from chad

That's when, in a truly patrician move, you're making out, slide your hand up her back, situate your fingers properly, and with a single snap on her bra clasp, you wipe out 50% of the people in the universe.

Attached: 1525206841617.gif (328x446, 54K)

This 100%, what a fucking cunt.

In school when you'd walk up behind a girl and pull her bra then release it so it snaps on her back and hurts her. What re you OP a fag?

Women are hysterical, bra snapping is a shitty 80's sitcom thing. Maybe it happens in some shitty nigger school. I don't think a vast amount of guys are 'shaming' girls for being on their period. Give me a fucking break fucking stupid nigger bitch.

a bra snapper is the kind of guy that playfully snaps ladies bras and they complain about that guy and how terrible he is. this complaining serves as a filter for mate selection. those males who are meek and seeking to be inoffensive and polite to be weeded out into a world where the only guys getting laid are the ones snapping bras while women complain harder and harder about bra snapping until men finally catch on and women have to instinctively shift reliance on to other social tactics for weeding out weak men.

this doesnt just apply to bra snapping, which i dont think ever actually happens but the kind of guy that does that in high school is probably getting laid if hes got the confidence and popularity to pull it off. but it applies to all the various techniques women deploy unknowingly to discourage men from being masculine as a way of weeding out the men weak enough to cave into that pressure.

Attached: 1525384816257.png (432x456, 300K)

tits or gtfo

Fuck, I really missed my teen years.
Oh wait, I'm a creepy incel, if I did that I would get suspended or beaten by Chad.

This desu well said m8

This thread is overlarped

back when boys were all rapists they would pull back the strap of a bra and let it go.
the band of the bra would snap back into the girls back and sting them
then the boys would proceed to rape and mock them for being girls.
truly horrid process akin to the human sacrifices done by the Aztecs.

and kelly probably complained about you to her friends who may have obsessed over it to the point of developing an attraction towards you as the guy whos bold enough to do something like that.

women complain a lot about guys they want to fuck. ever noticed that, she complains about him all the time but then ends up fucking him. how many times have you seen or heard this sort of thing happening. many such times.

No, it's just a semi-familiar meme and she's using it for pitty because only Jow Forums autists would bother to pick this laziness apart. And it will work, because people are genetically programed to pity and self sacrifice for attractive young women.

You used to do it to R kelly.
> faggot who burns coal confirmed

None, because none of you interact with any real women. Your words prove it.

Rarely Bullied nowadays

the fat girl that grew tits in the summer before 6th grade.

show bobs and vagene

youve never heard a woman complain to you about how terrible a guy is and then later shes fucking that guy? never? women dont talk to you much eh

Found the Incel

BRRAAAPP SNAPPER

Not true, I talk to me mom every day.

>and just like that, all criticisms of feminism and its degenerate effect on civilization are dismissed with a single word: incel

well played msm

>Being a man is bad
>So we need to feminize all of them.
Get ready to have estrogen put in your food Jow Forums

This

>Talking to whores in highschool

Attached: 1525616060525.jpg (624x950, 145K)

you need to be 18 or older to post here

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

they already do
all the estrogen mimickers in the plastic containers and lining every can with bpa. the atrazine that ends up in the tap water. the phytoestrogens of the onions you eat every day because nearly every processed food product contains loads of onions. some onions is healthy, but most people are eating way more then they know.

and who even knows what else. and look at the results, they speak for themselves. for the first time in human history there are now more then two genders. its largely the brainwashing but also chemical medication

>Toxic masculinity kills
Lmao this bisexual fat fuck, who was rejected by girls and had no friends was totally super masculine lol

Me and my friends used to grab the girls boobs and ass randomly in the 8th grade, they didn't give a shit since we were cool jock guys and they were the popular girls. They all ended up as degenerate whores though :/

onions is filtered, btw.

>Period shamer
If that even exists its other girls that are doing it

How virgin are you?

His mind was telling him no, but his body, his body was telling him yes

i know right, women are so mean to other women. men seem way nicer to women then women. in general. and the kind of men they complain arent nice are also the men they are fucking.

its only unacceptable when unattractive men act bold and confident because women instinctively want to weed out weak men so theyre always hen pecking. trying to keep us down so only the strong rise above their bullshit.

>throw rocks at a girl
>girl wants to fuck you

You can also open a bra with just two fingers. Instead of pulling it horizontally, grab the "pin" vertically and snap. It's even hotter cuz they'll have to grab the bobs so they won't fall out.

You mean its not already? There are plenty of xenoestrogens in the modern basedboy diet

The left really hates it when any type of white man has the ability to be a victim. Its killing them.

>imagine if girls did ANYTHING but bitch
>imagine if pigs could fly

It's true tho. I was bullying the first girl I got physical with. Me and my bro would push her down and call her a whore and stuff, threw snowballs at her. She told the teachers I was bullying her but she still let me fondle her newly formed tits. Ah, to be 12 again.

The sluttiest girls in school wouldn’t even pretend to get mad at you for bra strap snapping, they would just take the bra off and give it to you.

Bra snapping is 100% a chad move and if you never did it there’s a good chance you’re an incel

Get blackpilled m8

Attached: hxkvhivymow01.jpg (750x555, 39K)

>He never snapped a girl's bra in middle school

I feel bad for you desu, that's the first shit test that women develop

Attached: 1466638557348.jpg (1600x1600, 517K)