Conscription

What is Jow Forumss opinion on conscription?

Attached: 6938136987871537910.jpg (300x200, 27K)

Works well for small enough nations for purely defensive armies.

Attached: SAKO_Rk_95_Tp.png (980x1288, 1.3M)

I am in favor of a conscription policy similar to Israel where all 18 year olds are required to serve for a period of time

its a good thing, turns boys into men, and keeps the general population fit and ready for absolute war.

where you conscripted?

Should be mandatory for males

Only fags and disabled don't get conscripted.

Best thing in my life

Served in Airforce 2011 as military police.

Attached: 1521393332131.jpg (1200x1107, 265K)

Acceptable, but only if it's absolutely necessary.

Ok jewboy. Killed any palestinian jihadi kids

So no?

Separates boys, women, and disabled from men.

Attached: 1504649035004.jpg (344x344, 66K)

Not serving here for a man would mean being an outcast basically. You're no man if you are not willing to kill to defend your land.

Yes. I even liked the service personally, got to do lots of neat things and despite common frustration while in service, afterwards even the shittiest memories became golden.

Was fun. 10/10 would recommend

Spent nine months on the border pointing guns and arresting the nastiest sandmonkeys on earth.

I was in the shit for far too long, I came back and the hippies were calling me a child murderer. Now they're getting raped and killed by the sandmonkeys so it's all good.

Attached: 1502477335221.png (424x424, 44K)

Your country has 350 000000 people. Me and my friends from the eastern province(Finland) have a combined population of 15 000000 people. It's a big difference, and are main enemy has a population of 144 000000 but of lesser stock

>WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Attached: 12-6-17-3.jpg (160x208, 11K)

If ur against conscription you're either a hippie or a bitch

It's quite interesting at least here how not even leftists and other SJW:s have anything really bad to say about conscription, there is no serious political pressure of any kind to abolish it. Everybody's also absolutely fine with parades and such militarized traditions.

come to think about it, I'm the only one that has some field experience against the muslim menace in here.
it's odd, most of Jow Forums is women, children and disabled, I'm like the Greek Rambo or something,,

Attached: 1504652646001.png (500x500, 48K)

I fucking hate hippies. Thise organic shit loving fleabags shit in everyones cerials with their amnesty bollocks and stop cutting trees bollocks and why every one of those hemplovers have to be so god damn brainless?
How to be a hippie.
>stop washing.
>turn to trucklesbianlevel in almost all opinions.
>turn vegan.
>go to some shithole country for "spiritual enlighment". Bonus points for hard drugs.

No, I'm against conscription because it gives my people a false sense of security.

My fellow dutchmen are disarmed for almost a century by now. (disarmament started in 1919)

When the nazis invaded us we couldn't supply the conscripted troops with enough guns and ammo. Since there were no militias the conscripted forces had to be trained from the ground up, taking away valuable time and resources.
You need a heavily armed populace, not a bunch of unarmed and poorly trained conscripts.

We have only 17 million citizens and are highly urbanised so free gun ownership is a better strategy at keeping our country safe were there to be any threat from any of our weak neighbours.

All people should be consctipted in their 25 go trough a training and if they have completed the training successfully, they must own a gun and be prepared to go to war in 24 hours.

To increase their ranks, they should complete additional trainings and exams. Most of them in simulations.

Shut the hell up Gregor, now go make me some fucking kebab and stop smoking. While at it pay the fucking debt you greasy bastard.

>fighting for israel
no

Finland has ammo for over ten years of fighting and guns ti arm the whole population over two times. We've been stocking up since ww2.

It was boring

test

Was interesting and educative.
That's for a for a peaceful country though.

>tfw you point a handcannon at a muslim while keeping your guard dog away from eating his face

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe, manly shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (492x496, 19K)

Excellent. It's good to be ready for the worst. Our own professional soldiers sometimes can't even train with ammo and resort to saying "Pinda!" (peanut) or "Pang!" to simulate them firing, it's a freaking joke.

Why aren't women conscripted?

Governments are sexist.
Obviously.

I like it in my 4x games.

Cause they are shit soldiers

They are in Israel.

Mandatory National Service when?

ZERO benefits should be had until 3 years of honorable service to the nation are completed
>MNS would solve a lot of problems/issues

You would have to get them seperate buildings, tents etc. Then they'd probably complain even about broken fingernails or some shit. Even now with volunteering womyn it is costly since even if your company has one woman she probably demands seperate bathroom, room and so on.

So close, I just remembered that Israel borders more terrorists than us and they serve 2 years.

We're now the third most badass country after Israel and Cyprus( they serve like 1.4 years ).

Attached: berGD.png (500x500, 21K)

conscription is inhuman and only cucks accept government dick up their ass like that

t. learned the hard way

Badass because serving time?
Nah.

SERVE THE STATE

DIE FOR YOUR RULERS

lol, no good state needs to conscript men. that's a joke, war is a racket now anyway

Attached: 1325536`1.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

We're not dying though.
No wars here, we hope to keep it that way.

lol stupid finn, no wonder your people are bugs

If drafted just start shooting everyone around you.

Maybe for you crayon eaters but for us it is simple as this: you don't want ruskies in your land now do ya?

yeah, on the border, apprehending terrorists.
it's an adrenaline shot no women or children will ever have, the feeling of dread, death by suicide bombing lurking.
it's unreal, I can only describe it, but one has to live it.

Attached: u4hxvWg.png (1862x1036, 442K)

israeli service is 2.8 years for men and 2 for women, used to be 3 years for men until two years ago

well, in your instance there is a threat, but it's probably manufactured.

They should not be, but I'd be happy if there was some kind of auxiliary service for them. Finland used to have one called Lotta Svärd where women were trained in supporting roles for army like very basic supply, medication, air surveillance and taking care of horses, but it was disbanded after WW2 as "fascist" organization.

I'm not certain, but, that would mean a death penalty based on NATO rules?
I really haven't read about it, just know the national military rules of most countries.

Not going to die for Israel

Independent nation-states don't exist anymore, and that's been the case for a while.

Stfu and ditch the meme flag you fag

We're not apprehending terrorists.
The Police is.
Things are quite chill, aye?

shiet, that's badass, how many sandnegroes have you arrested and searched?

Attached: Y1B6t6w.png (476x678, 578K)

Some form of service to the nation should be mandatory but not necessarily in a fighting propensity.
It's alot harder to divide a nation if everybody at 18 does a year of some back breaking/military style/internal nation building shit. This was the premise behind things like teach for America and the Peace Corp but they still were not mandatory so they lacked. Also at least a couple months should be devoted to survival skills and basic weapons handling by all citizens.

Finland will remain finnish no matter what.

+
We need to stay chill.

Attached: 792411.png (2560x1440, 2.19M)

I dont even know why you guys need a military, your closest enemy is armed sith rocks and you have your goy dog (the USA) fight all youre real wars.

where did you serve?

Attached: Untd.png (422x320, 98K)

it really ought to be mandatory. i cannot stand that my peers havent even a single association to the military as a whole, and it makes me literally sick to listen to them bitch about queers and steers, rent prices, and all the other nonsensical small time bullshit that is the first world hipster bullshit that is their concerns.

Can't share.
Green Berret.

tfw your country is so pussy, that there is no such thing as conscription.
kek.

>Green berret
So you were not on the border.
You've not seen shit.

this guy right here, it's like listening to a hippie talk.

Support. Unironically one of the best months of my life even though it was bretty tough at times. Made a few very good friends that I still am in regular contact with.

25 is too old.

Part of conscription is the ''coming of age'' -rite purpose it serves. Men at 18 don't feel like men yet, and desperately want to prove themselves to be worthy men. Men at 25 are a bit more confident in their manhood, and they are less ready to tolerate bullshit.

Conscription is therefore not only a great system to make sure that they actual Men of the nation are also its protectors, but it serves as a rite that ''makes boys to men'' and the experience is shared across generations.

Attached: marssi.jpg (1000x667, 140K)

battalions are overglorified gatekeepers, only commandos combat pilots and intelligence dudes matter in 2k18. remember that children, if you're not elite go home and stop wasting taxpayer money on the most overglorified homo power fantasy in the world called millitary, it's a system for morons

(sub 80 iq creatura)

>take a look at the comments in this thread
>RW: "Conscription is a long-term bonus"
>Leads nation
>LW: "Die for my nation? Serve my nation? WTF'ingF? I'm out of here!"
>Leaves nation
Some problems just work themselves out

You're not Greek, are you(?)

Attached: -795622.png (1920x1359, 3.1M)

shiet, for real? so I 've interrogated more terrorists than you?
around 21. if you count out the little turds they were carrying with them

Serve the state? Nobody can force you to fight in a war. I see conscription as a protection against tyranny, as you can't really go obviously tyrannical against a population where every man is trained in gorilla warfare and hunting rifles are abundant.

Attached: pirita ulkoiluttamassa koiraa.jpg (849x1079, 658K)

fylakio 1( opou piasan tous stratiotikous ) kai 7
apto proi mexri to vradi mouslimia pianame

Attached: leo.gif (500x211, 985K)

Here the system works better.
Not wanting to serve and have no excuse to avoid service? Either do a year of civilian service for free or go to prison.

You fuckers lost your miitary privileges

Is the only thing that would actually result in civil war here. Civilians would still get BTFO, but that would be the only wake up call that works.

we don't have illegal immigration problem at the border like you do, also i had to drop out from combat due to medical reasons so not full 3 years

either way I'd still probably wouldn't do something actually interesting. i do enjoy redpilling people on how much BS military service is though

It should, for the simple reason it no longer reflects mainstream America. It's a different caste. Sure, the officer caste is different from the enlisted caste, but many poor people see it as a way out of poverty, or a way to get an education via the GI bill or just OTJ training. Instead of a well regulated militia it is a many headed gorgon serving mostly the poor with massive taxation. In that way it is a horrible waste of resources because putting poor people to work should have an ROI, and the military ROI is shit, create a civil core and give it 20% of the military budget and make them roads, make them parks, build out America you tool faggots!

Attached: 1526620662621.jpg (371x269, 31K)

Yeah, you're Greek(even though Greeklish).
Most probable a kid waiting for tomorrow's skewl though.

conscription or not, Putin is just a jewish puppet like all the other leaders, any war on that front is going to be hoaxed, or well, manufactured.

sorry, I still think one of the big mindfucks in world history for foreigners and asians and stuff is reading about the winter war

I pay my federal income tax so you can buy state of the art missles to blow childern to peices.
your welcome.

hippy

In all fairness, that is a good point. A well armed population that understands what the situation is would end up backfiring, if said conscription didn't involve heavy indoctrination, like in the US military. I went to military school, so I'm not just completely autistic about pacifism, I just think it's a statist thing

> Cannot defend self from air, nuclear, or naval attack.

You need to reconsider, user.

You need open boarders to ensure the security of Israel. It may sound ridiculous at first but deep down you know its the way is.

>i do enjoy redpilling people on how much BS military service is though
I know lots of "Boys" who left boot as "Men".

Care to tell me why ?

Waste of time where conscripts end up fucking each other, picking up smoking, drinking and drugs.
Furthermore, the few skils they'll have learned, they'll forget immediately once they are out.

I think the military should never be professional nor conscription based. It should be militia based, with everyone between 16 and 50 years old doing, let's say two days a month their job as militiamen.

>2k18
>doesn't know about väinämöinen nuke

whatever helps you sleep at night, compadre
it don't get more hardcore than that, we had two suicides while serving there, one deserter, and 7 newfish that quit citing psychological reasons.

Attached: w.jpg (522x531, 114K)

Should be mandatory for all males. In turn they get the right to vote and become citizens.

Women don’t get to vote. Males who avoid conscription give up their citizenship.

sorry emu but we might send more leb refuges your way after we'll go for another round in lebanon in the future

late bloomers and people who just naturally did better once they left their cancerous highschool

plenty of people form mental illness at military service age, that's the moment in life you get redpilled on bipolarfags, the absolute worst scum to walk the face of the earth

Bet you are one of the same fags running around complaining about muh gubament and taxes too high. You won't be having an idf only government on my watch.

I am pro-conscription.
Women should be for cooking, clothing, community work. They can opt out by being engaged/married. women should not be in defense armed forces or actual fighting. But they could volunteer going in knowing there is zero accommodation.

yea well, that was unlucky tho

Is it that bad?
I thought differently since soldiers in Legion.

Wha-
Go to sleep my little friend.
It's fine.

Attached: degurechaff.jpg (312x290, 44K)

> He thinks he can defy Russia.

Would like to see that someday, friendo.

kek

I'll just make signposts of 'em in winter and then in summer i'll just motti their ass. Ez pz. Dense forest is more like a home to me.