The absolute state of Parisian suburbs

WTF Jow Forums i'm requesting back-up here.
We are in my hometown near Paris, and some Sandnigger lover painted an Electric Transformer with that ugly ass retarded painting. For over 22 years i lived here, i couldn't do much but realized of islamized my town is becoming. A well known town in France for its basilica, churchs and where kings are buried... for What should i do? We need help this is getting out of hand...

Attached: 32383995_2019078528163264_7014982076105490432_n.jpg (960x777, 179K)

Look at this shit seriously

Attached: 32722980_2019078554829928_4709780928279347200_n.jpg (809x960, 166K)

Disgraceful, they Killing off our culture. Jow Forums where you at when you are needed

Attached: 32936694_2019078541496596_6132777879198498816_n.jpg (720x960, 164K)

That actually looks nicer than the dull grey color it was painted before.

>That actually looks nicer

t. Mohamed

Destroy it and blame the camelfuckers.

Nice try Muhammad but this is not in France.

Ok, you prefer it painted grey.

pee on it

>and it's beautiful

:^)

Well fucking paint over it. FFS do something, stop complaining.

I live here you retard that's why i'm upset:

Check on facebook "Street Art Avenue Grand Paris" you'll see the picture and description

put some acidic liquid in a spray bottle (lemon juice) and spray it on, maybe pretend you are cleaning it, the acidity will wear down the paint

>Jow Forums where you at when you are needed
You are there, do what you see as fitting.

Pretty much this

doesn't look bad compared to the typical graffiti

this

I'm surprised it has no graffiti.

How ridiculously civilized is your part of Paris?

I like it.

Attached: graffiti-in-Valparaiso-1000x621.jpg (1000x621, 488K)

I'm not quite sure how to take this. It's a tell-tale sign, but surely there are much worse things about all the Islam to complain about than a fresh silly paint job.

Keep an eye on it to see how and when it gets vandalized lol.

enjoy your culture getting cucked by Ahmed. I won't. We can't let this happen seriously

bait thread, sage

Paint out a couple of squares per side and replace the design with a blue and gold swastika, then prepare to laugh hard.

Attached: tour-alhambra-diurna-01-wanderlust-Granada-tours.jpg (1920x1267, 313K)

and it's unironically beautiful

not surprised from you, leaf.

Attached: trudeau.jpg (602x576, 67K)

I'm fine with Islamic art but not the monkey drawn on the door.

Then what are you waiting for moving to UAE or Saudi Arabia, goblino

Is that a French cuckshed?

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

It's actually quite lovely, though I get your point.
Painting utility boxes is quite a thing in my city. Somebody started doing it; every box is a different look. The city even started encouraging it.
You could have painted it yourself. You could have gone to church more, so they don't shut down. You could have built a church. What should you do? Be like this guy who saw something to use to advance his culture, but advance your own. Don't look to us to save you.

That's actually pretty nice.

Stop complaining and go paint your own with christian imagery. Those eyesores were always a problem in the first place.

Attached: 1475543557316.jpg (620x372, 48K)

Burn it down. Problem solved.

Attached: 4L_IqWtTteb.jpg (700x1142, 164K)

The reason you got into this mess is because your people stopped believing in god fucktard. At this point France would become a lot more right wing by converting to Islam.

They invented the left wing, why can't they live in it?

The Brits did actually.

Everything can be blamed on the Brits.

Poo on it

That looks like french art on ceramics though, not muslim?

kys white boy

Ayo hol up.

British liberalism was fairly monarchic this people guillotine.

are you out of your mind?

Attached: n-ISLAMIC-ART-628x314.jpg (628x314, 154K)

Is that why the jihad all the time? They stare at shit like that until they start having visions and basically IRL trip out?

Lel, the electrical transformer near me has swastikas on it and they are not even done by me

Attached: 567456856856856.png (1413x968, 2.03M)

More arts and crafts-ish than Islamic.

so buy paint and a roller and paint it over
the fuck is wrong with you
oh you need backup because you want SOMEONE ELSE to take care of your problems?
then enjoy your enrichment

Looks nice man, stop being an autist.

not surprised from a roastbeef as your royal familly is getting blacked and London full of muslims kekā€¦

WHERE IS /OUREUROPE/ SERIOUSLY

This x100. You could tag it yourself. Or you could replace it with Christian graffiti.

But if you do nothing and just bitch about it on literally a Japanese cartoon forum, then kys you are a cuck and part of the problem.

>buy buckets of paint
>gather the boys
>show up in Islamic garb and dump paint on it
ggez

This seems like a shitty LARP to bait people into attacking European art so you can laugh about how dumb we are ("dumb Jow Forums stormniggers thought arts and crafts artwork was Islamic looool"). The fact you're not even showing your flag makes this seem more likely.

Looks nice, better than gray metal desu. Why not try painting transformers yourself instead of being an antifa tier thug who knows only how to destroy?

lol

put a sign "free money and free pussy inside"

niggers will enter and die