How did a leaf that sounds like Kermit the Frog convince so many male losers to finally clean their rooms...

How did a leaf that sounds like Kermit the Frog convince so many male losers to finally clean their rooms, while their parents could not?

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 6K)

>faggots gonna fag

They'd never been told before.

Why is this man so soft-spoken? Sounds like he numbed his mind completely with SSRIs

Because young men crave fathers to tell them what to do and offer guidance.

walk softly but carry a big stick

spam like a faggot die like a neet

Its natural for kids to rebel against their parents during adolescence, as surely you did too. Since most people find Peterson on their own accord, they can assume his teachings as part of their own identity while still fulfilling the primal need to have fatherly guidance. Are you that slow, OP?

>Its natural for kids to rebel against their parents during adolescence
Not really. Maybe with bitch boys like you.

that's what you faggots hope for

He looks like a frail faggot with Super-AIDS

Ah, we found the 16 year old faggot who has to try to defend his fragile male ego to strangers on the internet. Are you happy with your life, user?

he only got attention because of gender pronouns
otherwise, those angry basement dwellers would never have paid any attention to him

He told them to clean their rooms but more importantly he told them WHY it is imperative that they do so

With CIA money everything is possible darling

>le everyone I don't like is a loser that lives in a basement.
At least try to speak like a Jow Forumsack when on a concern troll shill raid.

Attached: tolerant liberal.jpg (480x499, 41K)

listen pal. do you think men that have their life together need a leaf to sell them an self-help guide?

You got BTFO
here

Somebody from Jow Forums calling me a tolerant liberal and in the same breath tells me to speak a certain way. Whew lad....the irony

>the only people who like him bought his self-help book, and the only people who read self-help books don't have their lives together to the point where they are losers.
that's a lot of mental gymnastics but I thought you said he got followers because of his videos about gender? Which is it?

Attached: 5638357853.png (500x593, 154K)

It's not wrong if it helped you to put your life togehter. But keeping everything tidy, assertiveness, obedience of authority.. all these things are stuff we who hold healty relationships with our fathers or have a father figure already knew. don't be so mad lobster boy