Mexico appreciation thread

Just visited your country

holy shit, you are incredibly courteous, and polite, and aware of other people. A very human feeling.

I apologize in the name of my country, for being grade A douchebags

we need a bloodbath here to make people appreciate each other

really, I hate everyone here, fucking douchebags

Attached: lovmex.png (1024x778, 196K)

i appreciate it when Mexicans kill each other.

2/10 troll

they already do and have killed each other since always basically

thats why people that really have seen suffering, are better human beings

>thats why people that really have seen suffering, are better human beings
fuck off CNN

Attached: 1487868934185.png (777x555, 24K)

what cnn was to do with anything you fucking moron?

i support trump btw and i believe trump truly means it when he says he loves mexicans and that are wonderful people

only kike shill use out of context quotes to say trump hates mexico

pure lies

>i believe trump truly means it when he says he loves mexicans and that are wonderful people
he loves them so much he is sending them back home.

Attached: 1481341752811.png (400x400, 191K)

>hahaha

you are obviously a false flagging kike, kill yourself

its always leftards who post like that

Attached: 1483681673569.jpg (396x382, 80K)

>le reddit meme

shill detector just broke

My girlfriend is Mexican and she's delightful.

>you are incredibly courteous, and polite, and aware of other people. A very human feeling.

Attached: Mexico the failed state.png (1406x910, 97K)

I wonder if the jews do similar maps of europe based on terrorist attacks

but i bet they dont

but anyway, why dont you just go and see for yourself?

>why dont you just go to Mexico
he doesn't want to get beheaded.

Attached: 1486572389742.gif (271x309, 117K)

Read I'm not dumb enough to visit that shithole

Cartel nigger spotted

Mexicans are drunk pieces of shit.

hahaha you idiots claim to be redpilled yet repeat MSM jewish lies

thats how i know you are shills, that and sowing division

believing MSM lies of mexico is like believing MSM lies about school shootings in the USA

both are statiscally very small and not representative

Lol sudaca

>statistically

shill detected, any latin american knows sudacas are from another place

if you where truly mexican you would now how to call central americans, you dont, you dont even know what the regionalism means

shill confirmed

you would know*

OP is losing his mind
no wonder he loves Mexico

Attached: mexico_is_so_beautiful.jpg (608x331, 163K)

no retard, you shill dont do your homework

why would a mexican flag use the wrong words?

they have a specific slur for us, and thats not it, wrong slur, shill didnt do his homework

ill do your homework for you, worthless piece of shit

>sudaca = sud- americano

thats south america, I am central america

now Mexicans, unlike you, are educated, and even the ones who arent, know Costa Rica from soccer

no mexican ever would use sudaca to insult a tico

classic shill mistake

>I am central america
you're a shitskin

Attached: 1481501698528s.png (175x250, 105K)

Where (North, Central, South)?

You queer baits need to get a room

Naughty Brasil.
Remove those lewd thoughts from your coco now

intredasting. I was in Colima about ten years ago. we had some issues and had to stop in the port of manzanillo to do some repairs. was out every night drinking like a fool, no idea how risky it was, but reckon its got worse. went to tijuana most weekends one summer i was working in san diego and was moresketched out there,

They sound like 2 queers. They should hate fuck each other and leave us in peace.

i would never fuck a shitskin
now a cute white trap on the other hand...

Attached: 1526782029760.gif (300x450, 2.68M)

If you are queer enough to fuck a trap then you are going down the slippery slope.

Fucking a "shitskin" is your next rung.

all the best traps are asian m8

CDMX mostly

I appreciate the feeling Tico, but we are not. we just put a facade when a foreigner comes to visit. we actually hate each other guts. Right now I'm blasting black metal in order to mitigate the horrendous banda music coming from the next apartment in my commie block.

OP, exactly where did you visit? Going to Mexico City is not the same than going to Sonora or Tamaulipas

I'm african. Are Mexican women religious and submissive? I really want to date a cute Christian cultured girl that is no white trash tier nor crazy Nigerian igbo jewish loud mouth teir. I

Oh, explains it then. You didn't really venture into the "real" areas of Mexico, but then again, as you're a foreigner, they wouldn't take you there anyways

Mexico isn't quite as terrible as Jow Forums paints them out to be. Like all countries in the world at the moment there is an ethnic conflict going on there between the civilized European descended upper classes and the subhuman yellow 4'8" mayan creatures that form most of their cartels and criminals that come over our border.

Central and South America are actually pretty great past their subhuman races and political corruption. Some of the most redpilled people I've ever met were white Brazilians actually.

Attached: racial map of the americas.png (2000x2400, 294K)

i know thats a factor, but now that you mention metal i went to el chopo, in here a market like that would be 95% weed rasta shops and everybody smoking

el chopo was great, mostly metal, very little ganja faggot, and the few there where respectful enough to not light it up in our faces

i know we have our no go shitholes too and mexico being massive, probably there are many places that are no man land

but still a city of 15 million is able to not kill each other, and be civilzed, even though traffic jams, this is a 5 million country and we cant get out shit together, or be civilized

Dude wtf. Why are you white faggots too edgy as fuck? No wonder your women either settle for chads or date out their ethnicity and race.

Attached: 7e318810d643eb51095f9e9a8656257c.jpg (570x497, 64K)

i have seen some mexicans, and they are whites though

i would love to go with a local to the north semi rural town, get to know some real shit,,,,, obviously going with a low profile, not acting like an idiot turist

>illegal gets upset seeing the family he left behind

Attached: 1506188656195.png (531x720, 467K)

You will stand as a sore thumb after your very first spoon of salsa. save yourself some trouble and stay in the safe areas. Also El Chopo is fucking based, glad you had the chance to experience it.

another thing i noticed, is that people are having it rough, political turmoil, low salaries, but still people work and try to do what they can to make an extra, drive uber or whatever

and are respectful, even the beggers are respectful

I know its because I was a turist but in here people dont even bother being nice or not aggressive to turist, like with street salesmen pushing shit in your face, that didnt happened in df

glad to have been there!

Disgusting

>I'm african
Sorry my dude, we may be a shithole, but even we have standards, we don't like black people that much, we are just too kind to tell them that to their faces. Also we are Catholic, that should answer you question.

Did you change your trip or something? I could swear I blocked you long ago.

big cities always are, still this

>but still a city of 15 million is able to not kill each other, and be civilzed, even though traffic jams, this is a 5 million country and we cant get out shit together, or be civilized

impressed me

where do you live? all I need is to get my ass on the airport with my passport and $200, and I ll be on my way, you can show me what mexico is to you

now that you mention it I dont think I saw a single black....

and also an uber driver began talking about the jews, impressed, again

I also saw a shitload of japanese people

and weeaboo shit, felt right at home

No, I haven't change it, sir
I'm just unblockable
Crazy I know

Attached: Jaquermanito.gif (360x270, 1.79M)

A word of advice, don't fall for the tequila meme, Mezcal is where all the fun is, and I'm not talking about your tourist-bait-gusano in bottle mezcal, get your hands on some artesanal shit if you can, real mezcal is tasty and easy to the mouth, also the hangover is almost a pleasure.