A Slut was Responsible for Texas School Shooting – We Need Slut Control, Not Gun Control

dailystormer.name/a-slut-was-responsible-for-texas-school-shooting-we-need-slut-control-not-gun-control/

Anglin is joking of course, but...

>bullying is a problem in schools! We need to stop bullying! We need anti-bullying ads! We need people to be sensitive to their peers! We cannot tolerate bullying!

BULLIED KID SHOOTS UP SCHOOL AND NOBODY SAW IT COMING DESPITE DOING EVERYTHING THE LIBERALS SAY NOT TO DO.

>GUNS ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS SHOOTING. BULLYING HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IT WAS JUST THIS LOSER WHO WAS TOO FRAGILE TO HANDLE LIFE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH SCHOOLKIDS, ESPECIALLY GIRLS, BULLYING BOYS WHO SHOOT UP SCHOOLS.

This could have been prevented if liberals actually practiced what they preach.

Attached: 920x920-3-618x815.jpg (618x815, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=129&v=cdA-rbR_5Go
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to Shana's mother, Shana was the cause. Then again, the whole time she was telling that story she was "crying" but not a single tear fell from her eye.

Be me

>watching bill board music awards on Jew owned NBC
>Kelley je Clark son "we need change it's time
>Florida school survivor Emma and David set to sing tonight

Fuckithis

>I can't rape and murder women, so I should shoot them up

Three Edgy Five Me.

Attached: 1522078774427.png (495x424, 380K)

I'd shoot that whore up, if you know what I mean.

Ban
Assault
Roasties

What specifically did she do to publicly humiliate him?

She didn't give him the sex he decided she owed her. The audacity!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=129&v=cdA-rbR_5Go
>I would bless the kid that killed my daughter
The state of christcucks.

White men's sexual frustration ends up with 10 dead people.
The future is going to be so freaking bleak and exciting with the incel rebellions all over the West in a matter of a generation.
Please, continue to race mix, whores, please continue to reject men you only make war so much closer!
You wanted feminism and equality? O boi, you're in for a serious ride!

apparently he wasn't taking the hint so she stood up and told him in no uncertain terms she wasn't interested in front of the whole class. i assume this after he made yet another unwanted approach.

He asked her out in public, she rejected him in public.
My guess is she made a scene out of it and everyone teased him about it all week.
Just another mistake on top of all the others.

>My guess is she made a scene out of it and everyone teased him about it all week.

Why don't liberals consider this bullying?

Well he was harassing her, but what she did was unacceptable. However there is no way justify killing someone. I think the harassing was just him "not getting the hint" which girls usually do rather than straight up telling him what she thought of him. I could be wrong, but that's usually the story. So technically they were bullying each other.

I award OP no (you)s for his clear bias towards one side.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

It is bullying. Yet even more to the point, is she totally led him on, giving out mixed signals over course of several months. Typical high school slut behaviour, trying to "feel out" whether her friends etc would accept them as a couple as well, and how it would impact her social life.

Sluts dont belong in school. Hundred years ago she would have been married off already and producing children. She would be ten times happier then she is now and society would have a productive mother instead of a roastie in training.

Congress needs to ban assault sluts immediatly. All females over age of fourteen either married, or living in a convent!

whatever shes an american white girl. she probably fucked niggers in the bathroom of the highschool, good riddance

It's not bulling you fucked up shitheaded cuck

If a women doesn't want to have anything to do with you - and I'm sure you're used to this - then boo hoo too fucking bad

She doesn't have to give you anything
You are not entitled to have sex with her
If she says no, then leave her the fuck alone

The problem is stupid fucking cucks feeling that anyone owes them anything

Pro Tip - NO ONE OWES YOU A FUCKING THING!

grow the fuck up and start acting like a goddamn adult --- oh wait, you're posting DailyStormFag crap....sorry, didn't realize you're mentally damage and uncapable of acting like an adult

better solution...kys...you don't deserve to live

Same reason they do not consider a black guy on twitter claiming how he wants to kill all white people as racist.

Only straight white men are racist or sexist, or capable of bullying anyone. A girl cannot bully anyone or anything and can only be the victim of it. Therefore the guy is at fault when people make fun of him for two weeks.

>So technically they were bullying each other.

Asking a girl on a date isn't bullying. Showing interest in a girl openly is not bullying. All she had to do was say no and tell the school to do something about him. There's no reason for him to kill her, but she did not have to humiliate him to get him to stop.

not only did he execute this filthy roastie in training , but several others as well, and some mud people for extra points. His final score is going to be somewhere between 30-50, which isnt bad. Plus maybe he'll kill more niggers in prison ... its not "game over" yet for him. We need more upstanding young men like him to rise to the defence of western civilization! He should get bonus points for false flagging with commie and fag symbols on his trenchcoat.

Personally I think the way to go is false flag as a gay commie muslim and shoot up a sinogog.

This guy fucks! Amirite fellas?

This is an interesting social hypothesis. Women who actively seek out lots of sex would benefit from being made essentially a handmaid and given status as a childbearer.

>ask a girl out
>she decides to embarrass you in front of the entire class
Oh, that poor, innocent, baby girl. Her body, her choice. She didn't do nothing. She was an angel.

Attached: 1526279164453.png (245x280, 269K)

Spotted the angry feminist

Attached: Triggered.gif (300x300, 239K)

Apparently she humiliated him in class by mocking him. She didn't need to do that and now she's dead. The guy stood up for himself.

>the common denominator on every school shooter is that the shooter is a white male
>it must be the victim's fault!

That's far from true though.

I agree, but the mom claims she was harrassed by him for months. So it's hard to say whether it was just him not taking the "hint" (probably a poor one) which I believed happened or if he was constantly bothering after she said no before like the mother suggests

bin that slut

wow what a buttblasted roastie.
Does Arby's know you are using their wifi?

It's not schoolshooting you fucked up shitheaded cuck

If a man doesn't want to have anything to do with you - and I'm sure you're used to this - then boo hoo too fucking bad ... and if he decides to waste you ... boo hoo too bitch, see if we fucking care!
Id suggest you buy a gun, whore! , your gonna need it, cause plenty of us are tired of your bitch behaviour and were just gonna start blastin'! (dont worry though sweetcheeks, after we waste a dozen of you whores, we'll get sentenced to 20-25 years in three hots and cot motel with HBO and weight training ... hahahaha ... your feminized prison system)

he doesn't have to give you anything
You are not entitled to have a life!
If he says "die bitch", then you gonna fuckin die!

The problem is stupid fucking sluts feeling that anyone owes them anything

Pro Tip - NO ONE OWES YOU A FUCKING THING!
[we dont owe you protection, and i dont give a shit if you get raped and murdered by a pack of niggers ... you voted for it ... enjoy it... whore!]
grow the fuck up and start acting like a goddamn adult --- oh wait, you're posting FEMNAZI crap....sorry, didn't realize you're mentally damage and incapable of acting like an adult

better solution...kys...you don't deserve to live
[you better hope i kill myself, cause you sure as hell aren't up to the job!!!]

Sincerely,
Sgt. Fortune

bitch could have pityfucked him and then have been on her way like normal

>hey guys im mrs. roast beef nice to meet u

I think this hostility toward women is a vicious cycle. The more you hate them, the more it consumes you, and the less attractive you appear to them, which makes you hate them more.

Women are guilty of hating men too (see: feminism), but I think too many men are angry at women because they're not having sex or because they're not happy with the sex they're getting. Frankly, if you deal with women as objects, don't be mad that they don't engage with you as a human either. You're probably picking out crappy women anyway if you look at them like that.

Fucking KEK

Reminder that "incels" migrated to fucking plebbit from Jow Forums, then moved back here when the sub gt shut down.
Jow Forums spergs should be gassed, as they are handicapped and unable to contribute th society.

i think thats what

is saying.

wtf trump

Attached: 1477837862912.jpg (1000x667, 248K)

no, we need men control. more specifically, men, and even women, need to be brought up to be independent of others in physical, emotional, and financial senses. we are living in a world where success is determined by how you rely on others. that's wrong. if you completely rely on others, your shit is going to get real fucked up real soon, because people are shitty and unreliable. But when two shitty and unreliable people get together, there's no improvement. a single shitty person can improve themselves. people need to be independent and not rely on romantic and emotional attachments

for years, i was the incel type. told others i didn't need love - but the problem with incels is that they CRAVE love, and feel that they need it. no one needs love or any other emotional attachment. it's a great thing, yes, but dangerous until you've improved yourself. now I don't blame other people for the fact that I have only been in 2 serious relationships in my entire life. I realized i didn't need love and have thus not pursued it further.

treat them as objects and buy them as objects.

you get humiliated, you get back up. you don't "defend yourself" by killing anyone, let alone 10 children in a school. that's being a fucking nutcase. people rely too much on other peoples' opinions. it needs to stop. self esteem is the major issue here.

These faggots need to start raping bitches during their shootings or it's going to get boring soon. Then when they cum they pull out and spunk on chads face and make him suck you dry before you blow out his kneecaps, leaving him alive but permenantly disabled.

That's fucking hot and I'm not even gay

>but the mom claims she was harrassed by him for months.

I doubt he was "harassing" her. He was probably just fixated on her and was trying hard to get her to like him and she got bored of seeing him around her and she decided to humiliate him on purpose to get him to stop. She didn't have to do that. She just had to go to the school and tell the admins that she didn't feel safe with him and they would have stopped him in his tracks.

But of course, liberals like this stupid girl think the best way to deal with men is to stage a really cool scene from a movie where the boy gets humiliated. She knew this guy was crazy and she made herself a target. She should have just dealt with it like an adult.

> Girl chooses not to have sex with man
> She's a slut

Retard logic

Attached: mercer.jpg (947x532, 37K)

>not even gay
you know, i think there's something wrong with this statement, user.

you didn't put a period at the end.
what a faggot

Because he keep on asking and asking for a date for about 4 months, not giving up in it. Don’t listen to entitled nu pol.(redditers)

say hi to your wife's boyfriend

The dead can't say no

Waifu 101
much more educational than holocaust class

>can't girl a girl
>instead of rape or becoming gay, decide to murder everyone

Explain this.

>shooter was a drumpf supporter again
>Jow Forums desperate to pin it on something else

i wonder what will happen when a hot to trot high school freshman wants to fuck the athlete junior. only the junior isn't interested. will we be blaming women then, when the girl shoots up her school? no. we need to blame our lack of self esteem and reliance on other people.

>Japanese
>Not gay
Sure.

>Shooter was a magapede
Fucking Based, I tell you we really have the best school shooters, the best, the highest kill counts, the best shot accuracy, absolutely terrific guys

Attached: 1518505703968.jpg (1360x768, 487K)

I think objectifying women comes from hating them. If you can engage with a woman as she is and appreciate her for what she has, you will be much happier with her.

The other side of the coin is women have to start appreciating men for being men again.

Making sure you don't get a (you) for this. There is no justication for killing people, but there also no justification for embarrassing him in front of the class. Im not saying the two are equal, but you have to recognize that the girl bullied him. There's a way of rejecting people respectfully and that was not it.

or as is alot more likely .... she sent a whole lot of mixed signals
why ... because shes a stupid vapid roastie in training, who belongs in her fathers house not in a public school ... girls at age of fourteen are sexually and mentally ready to be mothers, and thats the real problem
but shes a stupid whore, and america is buying the jew lie that young girls just need to go to school and graduate so they can work for schlomo and friends instead of having children and growing old and happy ... so sad

anyways she sent alot of mixed signals, cause thats what high school sluts do, they are trying to figure out if their friends will like him, if its a good match etc etc etc ... and so they never say no or yes ... they just play the flirt game

they are still learning to manipulate men with sex, and this is just part of it

we need to ban roasties from schools, and any girls over 14 needs to be married or in a convent

>Dimitrios Pagourtzis
>White
>Man
Think again

Does Jow Forums really blame women for the incel problem?

If there ever was a self-inflicted problem, incels are it.

“She could have told an adult” are you 8 years old? Get out nu pol

>Because he keep on asking and asking for a date for about 4 months, not giving up in it.

And why does that justify humiliating him publicly?

All she had to do was tell a school admin and this guy would have been subjected to private counseling by force instead of getting so mad that he got a gun and shot her. He might have been convinced to improve his life in other ways through the support of an older male role model, but no, he was the butt of a staged humiliation.

It's his fault for shooting her and 9 other people but she pushed him over the edge when she didn't have to.

If a boy humiliated a girl in front of everybody after she kept asking him out for months, and she ended up bringing a gun to school and shooting him and anybody who laughed at her, you can bet that liberals would sympathize with her and condemn the "toxic masculinity" that made the girls life hell.

Isn't it?

Women literally lead on weak men to feel empowered and entitled by the extra attention and then crush em all to feel even more powerful.

This all supported by feminisim.

>interview is a spic and a failed chad
>in front of a fucking trailer
>in the final act of punishing chad, god sent the greek incel to take the only good thing he had left
You can't make this shit up.

Jow Forums .... doesnt exist
and you immediatly out yourself as a new fag by using that term
Jow Forums ... is an image posting board, the people here are not the board, anymore then you are

its a free speech zone ... it is whatever you make of it!! ... it has no personality. its not a noun ... its a verb

You're both right, but I'm afraid of just assuming this was the case without proof. The mother needs to explain the whole story

Why do people take selfies in the god damn bathroom. That’s like the least appealing backdrop.

and just like it was the one kid its also just the one shooting. its no big deal... people are still going to be the "cool" kids, shootings arent significant enough

>Does Arby's know you are using their wifi?

Attached: lul.jpg (722x800, 52K)

Getting rejected by a girl isn't bullying lmao

Maybe you should pity fuck a landwhale, you fucking retarded nigger faggot

Your kind ain't welcome here, stormnigger

Ya he’s really manly killing those unarmed sitting targets. Takes a lot of courage to throw your gun away when the cops show up and surrender.

Anglin has redpilled me on the woman question. God bless this man

Asking a girl out in public is a bitch move. Only people that do that are ones that know they'll get rejected asking them 1 on 1, so they do it in public so she'll say yes due to peer pressure.

He wasn't bullied, he was a little bitch that fell for the "she's the only one for me" meme. Faggot should have just killed himself

Get the fuck out you retarded beanjew

>Guy just wants to be loved
>If he cant have her then life is not worth living
>Sacrifices his future on the alter of "meme-dom", all for love
And they say romance is dead, this guy is fucking Romeo incarnate

Attached: 3008783111_9191fc3969.jpg (423x228, 28K)

this is america autistic leaf, the schools are so fucked that you can change classes on a dimes notice if you don't like someone in the class, or if theres a teacher who bothers you

Threadly reminder

Attached: 266A789E-2C1D-41AB-A82B-AE2AD4A5B1C9.jpg (468x314, 45K)

Based Greekfag took one for the team and from now on future rude cunts who feel like ridiculing someone courting them will think twice. World is already a little bit better place, despite all the screeching.
>Violence has solved more issues than any other method combined

Perhaps he even killed even more birds with that stone, because now every time someone cries about ''bullying'' we'll just tell him stfu and stop being so fragile to handle life.

>identity Jow Forumsitics wasting time as usual arguing whether he was white or not, or if he was incel, Trump supporter, or etc.

Attached: 1487714532820.jpg (2000x1127, 101K)

has anyone ever seen a good post by this flag

I take some pleasure in the knowledge that social darwinism will take care of you cucks.

Nobody wants to breed with you because you're disgusting. That's it. Nobody owes you their bodies. You're a bunch of faggot welfare retards who want a handout, just in the form of puss instead of money. It's literally the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

You acne-ridden neckbeards will die off. Those of us with fit genetics and the ability to talk to women will survive and reproduce. I'm just glad this retard died before he was able to breed.

What is it about everyone, no matter what side of the political spectrum, that they feel the need to defend women as these sweet, innocent, perfect angels that do nothing wrong?

Toasted roasted

Say it again faggot

Attached: 97a317457c7e30fb07bb7ca05612d45d.jpg (450x532, 36K)

You should be glad they aren't using the national leaf anymore. Based Canada is looking brighter on a daily basis.

the mother doesnt know whats going on with her daughter because the mother ahs to work 9 - 5 for schlomo and company to make the shekels to pay the rent to burnstein and Avi.

The whole fucking problem is this:

14 year old girls are not fucking GIRLS ... they are young women and need a husband ... they need children

she can go to university when shes 40 and the kids have all left home!!! our whole society has this education before children idea ass backwards. Our best genetics are reporduced between ages of 14 and 20 ... so we pass on strongest and best genes during this period. between ages of 14 and 20 is when we are biologically meant to reproduce

I cannot shout this loud enough .... biologically we are meant to reproduce between ages of 14 and 20

we need to gear our society to do this, we have to make it socailly acceptable as well as financially possible

and yes that is exactly what i said ... FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS .... should get married and have kids ... thats right and they can go to university when thier forty!

whats the most important thing that our generation does for the next .... pass along our strongest possible genes, in their best shape, we least chance for defects

and these kids that are shooting up schools, and these roasties that are humialiating them, they are all first fucked by our system, a jew system

a jew school system and society that refuses to recognize our most basic biological imperatives, both of these kids have no release from the hormones pumping through thier bodies screaming at them to get laid and reproduce ... and no matter how they do it, it bad news ... caus eeven if they did it peacefully, it still results in unwanted pregnancy, abortion stds etc etc etc

the only solution is to marry off teenagers, let them fuck like bunny rabbits and reproduce thier genes ... and then have them go to university when their kids are in grade school

Was there another shooting? Still don't care. Still not giving guns.

“And why does that justify humiliating him publicly?” Because people need to learn consequences for their actions. Go back to tumblr you SJW. Why should teens go to teachers over every single problem, they need to learn to deal with problems on their own instead of being a tattle tale.

Is it really a self inflicted problem if you were born destined to be ugly fat and dumb?

>BULLIED KID

AWWWW PORR BABY SOMEBODY TEASED HIM

SSRI's are a mistake.

>biologically we are meant to reproduce between ages of 14 and 20
>we
Fix this to women and we may agree. Men can reproduce at any time. Sperm is ''always fresh''.

/ourguy/ literally did nothing wrong, one of the most based shootings in america desu. He also wasn't a pussy who killed himself he took his revenge and now he'll pay the price like a man.

Attached: 1494588942044.jpg (421x421, 24K)

I dont know about this. Northern Europeans have always married sort of late from what I've read.

Two of those problems can be solved with a little willpower.

And if you're born to be a failure, there's no reason why society should help you succeed. You have nothing to offer. Just die, and don't bother killing other people in the process. They might actually have something to contribute.

I guarantee this post is a boomer roastie with bleached hair and box wine killing time between Q threads.

Exactly this. Like I said this incident helps galvanize the notion that sheltered groups are a scam and we should tell everyone to grow the fuck up and stop being a crybaby when they're bullied.

>the utter state of libshit logic in 20'18

I mean I took SSRIs and never shot up a damned school.

>boomer roastie with bleached hair and box wine killing time between Q threads.
surely this isn't a real demographic