I subtly Redpilled My Family on Feminism at Dinner Table

I went to a high class restaurant with my family. Then the bill came. I offered to pay so i could make this political statement. For tipping I put 0% and made it clearly noticeable so people were like "why aren't you tipping". I said

>I have nothing against low income earners in the service industry, however I don't want to encourage waitresses to work for tips. I think they should go home, have children, and raise them. Women should not have to work for any real husband will provide for them providing that they take care of the children, it's the old European way and the way our society should be based on.

I got some strange looks but they had a lot of wine that night. I think they're going to go home, sleep ,dream about what i said, and get redpilled. Redpilled from redwine.

Attached: serving.jpg (800x487, 70K)

ebin
simply ebin

They called you a cheap nigger behind your back and probably will never invite you to dinner again.

Autism posts

>memeflag
why should anyone care

Do you know what "subtle" means?

You did well, famiglia

Cool satire. Would have been relevant in 2012 when people cared about feminism.

Why are shitlibs so out of date and lame now? Embarrassing.

That sounds incredibly retarded. I feel embarrassed for you.

You accomplished nothing but give a poor young lady a bad night. You can redpill people without screwing anyone over.

Attached: 1493841512594.jpg (200x224, 13K)

Any high class restaurant has a 15% gratuity added on to the bill anyway
Either you're a poorfag who thinks Applebees is high class or you're retarded, but probably both

>meme flag
>rambling nonsense story about deliberately making yourself look like the biggest asshole of the evening

this sounds more like some kekistand equiverlent of a neckbeard fedora using any excuse to make a topic about feminism, hoping someone will challange him on it so he can have that argument hes been thinking about every night , that would be "sooo cooooool"

"I am a cheap fucking bastard, with delusional self justification douche-baggery disease"
> the novel

Attached: 1516028823548s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

You didn't redpill anyone, you just made yourself look like a massive autist.

lmao your right, he literally wrote this out and didn't think it was the cringiest thing ever.
whats the MRA equiverlent of a sage?

If you paid and none of them put down a tip, they are just as complicit

/devilish/

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 78K)

what would you have done if the waiter was male? Double the tip because he was supporting his female and offspring? something tells me nah

Tippin is a retarded practice and honestly it's embarrassing that Americans do it. But, when you eat at a restaurant in a society where you well know people do work for tips, they you need to fucking tip. No matter how good your reasons are (yours in particular were fucking awful but it doesn't really matter).

> subtly Redpilled
> plainly and explicitly said something unusual and sexist rather than, say, stating an objective fact
> admits that you got weird looks
> no sign of family agreeing with you
Uh, no you didn't redpill them. They probably just think you're a shitty person against people's freedom now.

every one of em left cash on the table; and you're a fuckin loser dude, seriously kys

She deserves it for working. Women shouldn't work they should raise children

> be me
> working for dime and dollar as a waiter
> place im currently at is pretty cool, they let me eat left overs, boss knows low-wage jobs are tough, as long as we give good service he'l put a manditory 15% charge for tips.
> wage not the lowest either, tends to be the way with the fancier places, just get snobs who look down on you. whatever.
> working this one night,
> nothing out of the ordinary, usual business lot, some birthdays, people looking to do something special.
>While in the back femanon walks in, looking alittle creeped out.
> whats up femanon?
>"just this guy at one of my tables....he keeps looking at me with this weird grin on his face"
>she points him out through the door, hes overweight, got weird stubble on his chin
>"that the guy that gave you a leather coat when he sat down?"
>"yeah, he seamed ok just when he asked for the bill just now..."
>we get guys like this alot, they have a bit of extra money, come toa nice place and suddently think they are better then everyone else, we dont do anyhting to their meals but we sure as hell talk shit about them when they are gone.
>she takes him the check, the rest of the table seams nice, i've got an eye just incase something kicks off, its always good to have a wittness incase something happens. as nice as the boss is, they don't think twice about hiring new staff.
>i liked femanon, she went to uni near by, she needed this job for extra cash. shes a hard worker and good with customers.
>suddenly the neckstubble stands up, cheque in hand, clearning his throat
>ohherewego.jpeg.
>"i.i have nothing against low income earners" he starts
>fuck, this is basicaly the rich cunt equiverlent of "im not racist but"
>"i dont want to encourage a waitress to work for tips"
>urg one of these guys,thought he was just a snob, turns out hes a communist, the sort of "i wont tip because the manager should pay more for a minimum experince job" guy,

cont..

Yeah but she's a female, i don't tip females, if it was a man i would have

cont..

>I think they should go home, have children and raise them
>lulwut?
>women should not have to work for any REAL husband will provide for them.
>he paused for effect here, as if to insinuate he was real husband material that would do this, his family looked into their hands, the resteraunt was silent, too watching him.
> he smiled looking at the audience he had force attained through a loud voice " providing that they take care of the children, its the old european way and the way or society should be based on
>the fatfuck looked awfully proud, he must have been in his twenties. there was an older woman in the group had her face in her hands.
>a bunch of tables went back to their meals, others had a look of horror as he just sat there, smiling,
>seamed obviouse this guy really wanted to get that off his chest. Femanon took the bill and left confused as to what had just happened, she had obviosuly felt a bit weird about the guy but not she just felt insulted
>"i better go home and find a man to raise my babies" i said
>mfw fucking idiot didn't realize we forced tips
>mfw the neckbeard didn't realize tipping has nothing to do with baby making and the logic breaks down when it comes to male waiters
>mfw hes embarssed his entire family for a chance to forfil his fantasies
>mfw we laugh at his expensee for months to come

They just think you're asshole now.

I've never wanted a post to be fake more than this.

Fuckin kekd

Do you want a medal now autist?
Nice blogpost btw.

Um.. You're just a dickhead. No redpilling occured.

Attached: 1526340149700.gif (360x240, 356K)

the logic doesn't break down. I do tip male waitors because i support them. I think it's great, i think females shouldn't be waitresses because they shouldn't work at all.

>you dont tip waitresses
> so you do tip waiters?

your logic is, if they don't earn enough in waiting they will go home and become housewives? or something? Whats to stop them 1) getting another job 2)someone else tipping them 3) forced tipping
4) you're an idiot.

I'm not saying im going to cause any real change. I just don't want to financially support something i see as morally wrong (women working). Just like how many people boycott Walmart of Israel even though it won't do anything, it's more symbolic than anything.

All these; i can't believe you would do something like that in front of your family, then go on a forum and boast about it with no hint of shame. You should H O P E they had a lot of wine tonight because if they didn't, they'll never forget it.

Nigger, women are going to whatever they want in life and unless you're willing to kill them there's nothing you can do to stop them. If a woman wants to work as a waitresses she will. You being a little bitch and not tipping can not change anything.

This.

So now being right wing is something to be ashamed about

You sound like a feminist fag.

how is women working MORALLY wrong?

used to fuck a slag that looked like pic related, of course worked as a server, but for a fancy catering company.

thinking about it now she was probably sucking and fucking a lot of other dudes.

your not bieng right wing, the entire right does not think women should not work, or that it is morally wrong. there are jobs that are literally incapable of supporting a family, and duel incomes is nessassary.
how to women get money before they find a husband? get looked after by daddy?

How old are you? You might have money, but I want to know your mental age

Because they belong in the household raising kids

......I'm reminded of the people i share not only this board with but my very ideals and in that moment i relies that everything truly is lost. i log out of Jow Forums, crack open a cold one and turn on the old Netflix, i am a white American male and this is my struggle.

>will never invite you to dinner again
Sounds like a win to me. I can't stand family gatherings anymore. They have become outlets for the women to complain about their lives while the men just stay quiet. It's disgusting. I don't take part any more.

Fucking epic my fellow kekistani xD fuck women lol.

Jokes aside they're probably embarrassed to have you as a family member and your mom is probably frustrated because God punished her with such a turboautist. You should pray that they had enough wine to forget that this happened but I doubt it.

Congrats user you're now officially the special child in the family.

You sound like a jew

By going fucking "woody allen" neurotic with your mental gymnastics you attempted to pull the wool over the eyes of people that know you best. They will end up shoving you in the oven in lieu of the Turkey come thanksgiving.

They will realize that offing you would greatly benefit the senpai.

You are just a cheap fucking jew

Imagine the autistic spazz attack you'd have if some black chick said "I don't tip white males, if it was a black man I would have".

Attached: Leg_Fedora.jpg (577x553, 38K)

You belong in a slave labor camp where what would have been your pay goes all to your past and/or future wife. Prove me wrong.

You sound like such a little bitch. You should never have gone out with them in the first place. How much of a little bitch are you that you couldn't just say no to going out with them.

>couldn't just say no
What part of "I don't take part any more" was hard for you to understand, exactly?

>Forced tips.

If I go to a restaurant that automatically adds a charge on top of the stated bill, I'm telling them to take it the fuck off and I'm never going back to that restaurant.

>I blatantly embarrassed myself and my family by acting like a Jew

FIFY. This is America. You tip here. You don’t promote “traditional European values by kiking blue-collar workers.

Op you're making us look bad.

Wow fake and gay but if real, this is extraordinarily cringeworthy. Reddit tier garabage, fuck off.

This is correct, as a group they did that. Then each went their separate ways and funny things happen when a mind is left alone to decide for itself.

That's not the issue, the crux of the matter is him acting like a sperglord. He is doing the "cause" more damage than good

Attached: 1526865246610.jpg (450x532, 47K)

>Meme Kekistan flag
>Autistically unaware of his own social awkwardness
>Writing a diary post on pol
>Sincerely believes he’s the hero
>Not aware that he’s an incel
Jesus H. Christ, CNN was right.

Attached: FA8E878E-1E0D-4536-948D-CDF8F134F753.jpg (554x948, 94K)

im MGTOW im not going to have a wife

If they are women then yes.

Actually i know im an incel, i was telling my family about incel philosophy beforehand

Wow they shill you hard. Fuck tipping save your money. They should pay the employees what the market deems fair. If they have to raise prices good luck competing in that market. Dont try and guilt me into paying the employees.

>The redpill is everyone is aware
>Talk is cheap
>Everyone can clearly see societies actions betraying what is being preached
What makes a blue pill is how they handle that fact
Do they play along, virtue signaling and stabbing backs
Or do they kick it into 7th gear and floor that bitch
To redpill others is to share your courage
You have done well senpai I salute you

>be me
>be owner of some little restaurant
>be Jew
>hire low wage nobody students
>give them leftovers from patron plates to save on wasting fresh food
>convince them tips should be primary wage intake over employer pay
>dasdum.jpg
>prove it
>Jew instincts kick in
>15percenttip.gif
>justify charging customers more while slating employee wage concerns
>rub hands vigerously
>suddenly sweat
>someone is refusing to pay extra
>someone is challenging the system
>reach for walkie-talkie, lick my lips as i prepare to utter the code
>sh..shut it..
>suddenly chortle from workers
>the goym doesn't know

1) this didn't happen, you overdid it with the shitty optics using the memeflag, it's too consistently shitty to be real
2) if this did happen you're an enormous faggot and should kill yourself

Fucking newfag with the cool flag.

Broke ppl meme flag fo figure

I can't stand them either even though my family is nearly all male. My father is incredibly anal about every little thing, and one of my brother's is an absolute drooling retard.

mastercrafted bait

Also true.

Attached: 14 Tay.jpg (1280x1726, 653K)

Be you
Be asshole
I’m sure there’s a better medium for your message, but stiffing ppl who have provided you a service is probably not the best method. Ppl who don’t tip always have some stupid excuse.

LARP + memeflag
this is why memeflags needs to be banned
also KYS and go back to re*dit and kys again faggot

I appreciate irony

for a faggot who posts using a nazi meme flag, you certainly don't seem to value family that much

maximum kek

>waitors

That never happened.

I sure hope to God that you can play it off as a joke. I say shit like that all the time tongue-in-cheek myself, but if you were actually being serious then you're a moron.

I didn't know it was really this easy now to bait retards. We used to make really good posts to do it. baka

I think they will dream they had a son that wasn’t a faggot.

They're just going to think you're a cheap asshole. I'd recommend not going back to that restaurant, I worked bar in a restaurant in college and people don't take kindly to no tippers.

>what is Jow Forums
It might be real, it might be bait, but both options are very real here

>I say shit like that all the time tongue-in-cheek myself, but if you were actually being serious then you're a moron.
this
I made a one or two jokes about jews during dinner on mother's day while playing a board game and they went over swimmingly. I couldn't imagine what my family would say if I seriously went into a small rant about kikes

nice blogpost why don't you kill yourself tomorrow to black pill them

fucking kek
never change

lmfao czeched fuck

Because the best way to redpill people is to be a dick until you realize know one would ever care what you think.

Also it is fucking surprising that so many faggots here support tipping. lmao Go back to red*dit cucks!
Reminder to filter all who support it. Jow Forums does not support tipping. I think I should thank faggot OP for making this thread at the end.

Sounds pretty incel

Attached: 8F9817BE-1AB4-43D1-8251-A5EE61BF593F.jpg (640x1136, 73K)

depends on the breadcrumbs you laid out among them, but in general yeah, you can probably rant about niggers or spics far easier than kikes and get away with it. Most whites are on the scale somewhere regarding race realism, but most are not on board with misogyny and naming the kikes.

Niggers dont tip.
White people do.
No, tipping wont make you not a nigger.

if this story is true - which it isn't - then either the tip is already added, or one/some of the family gave the waitress the tip on the sly

This seems similar to ops story

Naming the kike is okay, as long as you use their actual names and don't label them as what they really are.

i love tipping threads

Attached: 1404691189796.jpg (715x755, 160K)

Mine are just boring

>Jow Forums does not support tipping

You and OP stand alone on this.

>it's the old European way and the way our society should be based on.

So are horse and buggy's, but you don't call for a return for that way of life now do you.

making jokes about groups of people with the right people go over really well
dropping pills about groups of people with the right people might still get you weird looks and they'll definitely mention it to others

t. restaurant owner that doesnt want to pay a proper wage