Press S to Spit

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg.png (1200x1200, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QguEfBMhpyc
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

s

Attached: aa.jpg (638x569, 110K)

We need a complete tear-down and rebuild on this agency, and a complete airing of all their old dirty laundry to the American people before WE decide how, or IF, to rebuild.

They're getting more and more scared by the day. The time for justice + reform is coming

... in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds

S

Attached: great CIA careers.jpg (580x505, 218K)

They keep us safe faggot

S

We need an rebuilding of Auschwitz just for CIAniggers

No rebuild. There's no reason for the CIA to exist.

The CIA has never protected america

shut it down
shut it down

Attached: PULL IT.jpg (300x200, 16K)

Yeah, they’re so scared they’re all running for Congress

tHeY kEeP uS sAfE fAgGoT

Attached: 1518919820330.jpg (500x507, 54K)

they should be, I think this haunted old gun running wreck needs to be scuttled and a newer, better, ship launched without any of the old baggage

S

they're really not they are getting more aggressive with
their ops and tactics.

>they're getting more aggressive with their tactics and ops
almost like a rat in a corner?

this
you can't shut down spy agencies.
chances are they already made back up blackop agencies or copies like agent smith.

MOON MONA LISA

hmm didn't think of it like that.

Thanks for all the cocaine, guys!

Trump needs to use the Military to raid them.
ASAP!

S

S

S

kaleidoscope panther perenial

the dingo impregnated the walrus all gravy is in the melon the graph paper has been given to the model who was transformed into the idol of san nabisco. all turtles fried deep. each other sideways oval.

r8 my deepspeek

dia vs cia vs nsa vs fbi vs secret service mega match?

S

S

F. Thank you for my free dumbs.

S

Attached: Clowns_In_America.jpg (480x480, 119K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QguEfBMhpyc

this plane crash in which the state health director who knew that obama's certificate was fake is disgusting

all the agents aboard knew the shit was going to crash and filmed them all surviving and saving people on gopros then later after the cameras were off took her out and killed her off in the waters

literally was the softest plane landing ive seen ever in the water too

when have you ever seen video of a plane crash in which from the time the alarm sounded to the time they were sitting in the water with life preservers on there was no talking? interesting.

lel

>youtube.com/watch?v=QguEfBMhpyc
stephanopolis, "they were so methodical"

wow, interesting

stay mad crybaby

>We need a complete airing of all their old dirty laundry
Do you want to trigger all countries in the world come to attack America, or at the very least sue our country into oblivion? Because that's how you do that.

killed my grandfather, my uncle, my father, and tried to kill me. fuck you CIA

S

Shit all over those faggots.

God, if only

>rebuild
lol

For your viewing enjoyment:
youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM

oh geez mkultra wasnt enough to get you fucks to tear this shit down, what makes you think some trump debacle is gonna do it this time

Attached: 1383335388894.jpg (960x622, 305K)

obviously they work for the superelite, but the petty agents, I mean... if they're getting paid to sift through my dick pictures, I love it.

s

Attached: redpilledcarrie.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

You sure can. You kill it with another agency.

S

OMEGALUL

That's what the DHS is doing now. Both of them suck, though. If I'm supposed to take sides, well, I want to see it all implode.

fuck these treasonous kikes

You could split the CIA between the DIA and the NSA. You do run into the issue of making the NSA too big again though. Dunno, whatever is best to compete with Russia and China.

>Gina Haspel participated in a torture program that involved beating an (innocent) pregnant woman's stomach, anally raping a man with meals he tried to refuse, and freezing a shackled prisoner until he died. She personally wrote the order to destroy 92 tapes of CIA torture.

Y̹̦͓̻o͚̯͟ͅu͉̮̯̠̫̺͢ͅ ̖͍̼͠ͅK̤͔I͓̗̮͍͍̕D̘̩S͖͍͇̖̦̻̠͝ ̯͙w̖͕̮̘a̤̰Ņ̬̗̹̹̰̩N̸͔̤A̟̤͞ ͉p̼̝̫̘̪l̤̗͝A̟̜̱͓̹̜̹Y̦͍͍̪̹͎͍ ̩̗a̮͚̦ ̭͉̭̭͍͕G̠A͉͚̟M͕̟e͔?̴͙̝̭͎̼͖̮

Attached: download.jpg (213x217, 24K)

Err... I'm not a statist... All the intelligence agencies are run by billionaire and trillionaire financier and industrialist dynasties. They operate against one another. They also run psychological projects to make themselves and their companies more money. The DHS being responsible for all the 21st century false flags in order to sell guns and war. The CIA used to just run trashy music and movies and stuff to get people to buy trinkets. I guess that was cuter, it was a joke, though. The current model they're running is looking like a failure too.

Russia and China are phony puppet states. Putin is an agent. China had a communist revolution, after jewish narcotic dealers devastated them in the opium wars, and that was all spontaneous? I doubt it. I think the world is a lot more like 1984 than let one. Power was consolidated immensely at the turn of the last century.

What good has the CIA ever done?
They need to be splintered into a thousand pieces

Attached: 14.jpg (599x315, 15K)

Terry's done his part, have you?

Attached: 1481368046648.png (578x148, 21K)

Whats with one of their own with the CP? Dont they screen for that shit, Many Comps for U.

>S
Fuck these glow in the dark niggers
Put them all through a tribunal to justify sparing their lives
Shatter the agency into 1000 pieces and scatter them to the wind

Attached: download_20180520_220029.jpg (491x493, 39K)

big massive fucking bump for this, everyone needs to see this

S

Attached: 88a.png (500x323, 98K)

Why does the CIA have its fingers in most major shootings?

S

fight the zeitgeist with polite might
*hiss*
*hiss*

Attached: will_to_power_cat.png (448x500, 436K)

S

Trump is visiting the CIA HQ tomorrow. I wonder if he's gonna references the "no more columns" portion of his speech from inauguration day.

fuck all these haters

Those children where members of foreign terrorist cells obviously, /ourguys/ are the good goys.

We let Gina waterboard the whole fucking place
She'll sort them the fuck out

Attached: pol nothing is beyond our reach.png (1889x1889, 340K)

F E S T E R

I'm waiting for the divine maker to strike them down at the height of their power, as prophesied in the tower of babel.

Imagine being this deluded

SSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1x253i.jpg (500x436, 45K)

S

S

S

S

S

Attached: 1523737323251.jpg (765x1024, 64K)

s

Attached: CIASplinter.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

Top Kek

Attached: 1487997455270.gif (233x533, 84K)

S
Source of all the problems in the fucking world.

???
you lost kid?

t. Brennan/Clapper love child