Are energy drinks for retards?

Are energy drinks for retards?

Attached: 1507295761446.png (485x443, 48K)

No, but this thread is

T.five year old boomer

Yes

Attached: 1488-00018.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Yes

Nothing wrong with energy drinks, just the people who replace their water intake with them. On topic, Monster Rehabs probably the best one I've ever had. 20 calories, 5g of sugar and it wakes me up without the crash afterwards. also
>PEACH FUCKIN TEA

Attached: monster rehab.png (450x450, 173K)

Not sure. Are people posting shit without observing the board's rules retards, jews or both?

You just won 1 free internet.

>tfw sipping a monster this very second

yes
inb4 a mod moves this to Jow Forums

Monster zero is the patrician's choice of caffeinated beverages.

Attached: 1525444624760.jpg (470x470, 18K)

I like the taste in most of them

I don't know mate, all I know is that I absolutely cannot handle stimulants. Even a cup of Java makes me hyperfocus and pisses me off to no end. I don't use caffeine at all unless I want to play vidya. Anyone else like this? I get like 4 hrs of sleep and function fine.

It's a better alternative to jelchoal

if you need an energy drink to wake your ass up, buy them at sprouts/whole foods. the drinks you most likely buy at a gas station are absolutely awful for you. nearly all of them use high fructose corn syrup

I love stims, the high is amazing for work and the crash is amazing for sleep
you sound like a bitch nigga

But they wont. A redpill thread will get movwd though

I have severe ADHD

Am I broken or something? I chugged an energy to stay awake one time and all it did was put me to sleep

You'd prolly fall dead on coke or addy then, pussy.

fpbp

Yes, I’m retarded and love energy drinks.

kek

They're expensive
They taste like utter shit
and they're terrible for you

I really don't understand the appeal.

the answer is yes

(t. spend $56-$70 weekly on sugar free monster)

neck yourself boomer

if you had severe adhd you would be on some kind of prescribed stimulant
you sound like the kinda bitch that has a tumblr where you tell people you're self-diagnosed with a bunch of shit you read about in dsm-v

They are addictive
t.3aday

Attached: image%3A1955.jpg (1200x1600, 902K)

I was diagnosed and put on Concerta during Sophomore year of highschool. I had an even more intense reaction to the drug than I have to caffeine in large amounts.

>They taste like utter shit

that's subjective faggot. Btw I don't give a fuck about the stimulant crap, for me its a fucking lie its just water, sugar and nice taste

fuck off to Jow Forums, you leaftard

energy drinks have about 2-3 cups of coffee's worth of caffeine but a massive amount of sugar, it shoots your blood sugar's levels up which has been shown to make people more fatigued

Those drugs seem boring anyway, I only like psychedelics.

>not being able to deal with ritalin
bitch confirmed

It's because you convinced your inner conscience that you were tired by drinking that energy drink. You basically counteracted all the electricity in the can by blocking it out with sleep hormones.

Attached: 31310878_649797735364933_4476924487438172160_n.jpg (380x349, 25K)

yes, they fuck your guts up, don't drink them.

Yes, I wait til the gas station has a good special like two for $3 and buy a case or two. If they have the sugar free I get those but if not I drink the sugary ones and just skip my pop tarts. And I like the mediciney taste some flavors have. Other flavors are much more like juice.
Also if you ever get the chance try one of the ones carbonated with nitrogen, they are sooo smooth

Ouch sorry I can make it through the day without flooding my brain with chemicals. You have a drug problem nigger.

FPBP

well said
get the fuck in here with moonman:
>MoMkkkKs

Attached: moonman_shades.png (498x497, 377K)

Elaborate because I can't stand coffee, it has more caffeine, and soda is 100x worse for all kinds of reasons but primarily sugar.

How bad is zero calorie Monster in actuality? Post studies.

>le chemical meme
hmmm sounds to me that not only are you a complete bitch, but you are also scientifically illiterate

Yes. High in calories and empty carbs. Just drink coffee like a normal person and your forefathers did

Nvm coca-cola shills

Based

Bet you're the type of cretin that stims up and crams massive amounts of info the night before exams and remembers nothing post graduation.
Take a long walk off a short pier.

Why depend upon a corporation to wake you up in the morning? God designed our bodies to be perfect. If you're not waking up fast enough in the morning, it must be something you are doing/not doing the night before.
Try drinking 32oz of room-temperature water 30 mins before going to sleep tonight.

This

Psyches are dope, user. I'm getting some 4-aco-dmt tomorrow and pretty excited.

Wow the degree of ignorance here. I have to catch my breath.
>spikes your blood sugar
nigga bread turns into sugar
i can eat a bagel and get sugar high its just not as intense

Not politics. Sage and report slide threads

double this, know what wakes me up in the morning? a 3 mile hike and a lifting session, spikes your test and HGH if you do it on an empty stomach. I feel like an absolute animal most of the day, feel like shit when i dont.

Make me faggot

Worst shit ever. Absolutely terrible for your teeth. Just drink water, fools.

They're for people who don't get much rest and work their mf'n ass off constantly. It's hard work to raise a family and work for a living. I'll take all the artificial energy I can get and pay for it later I know.

Better to be energetic & pre diabetes than be a fat fuck and for real diabetes.

I don't remember anything from university because I never went, my field of work doesn't require it
I've been using stims for a decade now and have multiple industry certs

yes

What differences are present between that and standard DMT? Done a business trip twice and had incredible insights.

SIPBOIS
siplet detected

Respectable field of work but those stims will ruin your body and mind by 40.

4-aco-dmt feels more like a shroom high than a dmt high

Store brand 5 hour energy for the master race win

Attached: DWEESe-XkAAdJxM.jpg (953x535, 41K)

I'm almost 40 and I'm fine

Completely different from regular dmt. 4-aco-dmt is closer to magic mushrooms.

Look into EPT, DPT and DET on psychonaut for substances similar to DMT.

I only lift after work. I don't get up early enough to go hike 3 miles and lift.
Mon-Wed-Fri=lift sessions
Tue-Thurs=Cardio
I still drink energy drinks in the morning. I'm in the Air Force and work on the flight line. We live and work on Monster and Copenhagen.

If I recall many of those analogues are available in the US via grey market. I need to do some experimentation with research chemicals, previously ordered things via TOR
Well that sounds vastly different from regular DMT, shit.
Alright man you do you.

I agree with the anger thing. When I get too much caffeine (or possibly it's just a coffee thing?) I get more irritable. I don't think any normies seem to notice, but I try to keep track of my state of mind and I can definitely feel the difference between no coffee and coffee with how quickly I get frustrated with things.