Why so Eurocucks put nasty gore images on packs of cigarettes? It's really repulsive I don't wanna look at that shit...

Why so Eurocucks put nasty gore images on packs of cigarettes? It's really repulsive I don't wanna look at that shit. I know smoking is bad for you, everyone knows!

Attached: _20180520_205152.jpg (1374x968, 206K)

its the same in canada, i never even pay attention to the picture at this point.

Look at what your organs become goy, we need healthy lungs for our ashkenazi overlords

I like to collect them all, its like a card game

Is this happening everywhere the tobacco industry doesn't have a huge lobby?

harden up soft cunt

Attached: 1AA2F2AE-D5E5-40BB-BCCB-01750360F231.jpg (429x343, 38K)

Stop smoking, you fucking degenerate

Who could be behind this post?

Attached: Capture.png (872x574, 28K)

Only a filthy smoker would care or even know about this. Fuck off you child abusing piece of shit.

It makes no difference, people will always do things that are bad for them no matter what, the pics and warnings are simply there to prevent tobacco companies from being blamed for lung cancer and shit.
Where did the compensation culture start again? oh that's right, America.

Not quite sure, i just know cigarettes in Canada are heavily taxed so therefore overpriced unless you go to an indian reserve or something.

The images are so off-putting that you don't want to buy smokes and look at them. That's exactly the effect they're intended to produce.

But I agree, it's a bit much. Smoking and smokers are vilified way too heavily in modern society.

Buy a cigarette box, like your grandparents did.

barb tarbox...The memes write themselves

Attached: Barbtarbox.jpg (430x241, 58K)

>Smoking and smokers are vilified way too heavily in modern society.
the jews who own the cigarette companies literally used gag money to keep scientific research on the negative effects on smoking from being published. they were released decades later and now everyone knows what they do to your body.
I think it's funny that smoking and smokers are hated by everyone that doesn't smoke, because they're unknowingly fighting against a jewish power.

Just roll your own britbong. No more dealing with those disgusting boxes.

Attached: 1508375533994.jpg (2048x2048, 215K)

I was about to say they don't do it here they just use text, but I was wrong there was a small picture on the back of my roller tobacco pack.

>smokes are bad for you user
>so you have to give us a lot of money for the tobacco in taxes
>that makes it ok now

when I was a student I actually planted by own up at parents house. It actually grew very well I was really surprised over this. Didn't know how cure it though so it ended up tasting like shit and I never smoked it

>friends overcame the fedora stigma of vaping in order to quit cigarettes
>they noticed their health improve almost immediately

Dog, just use a vape where no one will see you if you're so ashamed. Anything is better than smoking cigarettes in the current year

Yeah since mostly switching to vaping my teeth are whiter/cleaner, i have more stamina, the cost of vaping is much lower than smoking cigs, more energy after consuming less cigarettes.. I don't care if people think it's a "fedora" thing to do.

kek

I think they have them on tobacco packets too, can't remember.

That and any place where the government pays for your healthcare I dare say.

We should force women to look at pictures of aborted fetuses before they are allowed to get an abortion.

>the jews who own the cigarette companies
Source please

WTF Mods I just got a ban warning because of a post from 8th March I didn't even post.

No this only happens in places where businesses don’t have the right to free speech which is why it doesn’t happen in US.

Where did the culture of being a dumb faggot who sucks nigger dicks while letting white people starve to death begin? Oh right the Jewnited Kingdom.

>Smoking and smokers are vilified way too heavily in modern society.
No, they aren't villified enough. We just accept that these "people" litter on our streets and openly abuse children and generally shit up everywhere they go, they should be openly attacked for being bad people.

>smokers abuse children
random

It's to remind those who purchase said products of what they're potentially doing to their body and used as a deterrent to those who wish to use said product.
It also has a side effect of potentially making those who use said product stop and reevaluate their choices.
Finally it's a placebo to make those who complain about said product feel like they're combating the existence of said product.

tl;dr it's an attempt from people who oppose the item to combat the sale of said item

obligatory smug anime picture included into my post because I'm a smug anime poster

Attached: Smug Choco Cat.jpg (800x593, 81K)

do they put pics of ruined assholes on dildo packages?

They do it in South America and Asia too. I work for a company involved with making the packaging and I think it's funny because every other year they pass new laws about how the warnings need to be placed etc and it means we get to completely redesign the packages to comply which means all new tools sold to our customers. As long as they don't all go to plain packaging my job is safe.

>Why so Eurocucks put nasty gore images on packs of cigarettes? It's really repulsive I don't wanna look at that shit.
you answered your own question immediately.

Nicotine stimulates testosterone production, basedfag.

No, the Jews who run the American Lung Association in conjunction with Jews who run heavy pollution producing industries collaborated to blame lung diseases on cigarettes despite inconclusive evidence.

It's a form of bullying. People who are anti-smoking are the most obnoxious bullies in the Western world.

The like to pretend that their bullying is a form of morality. That's how delusional they are. Watch out for them in this thread.

t. Nonsmoker

So that you stop smoking?

It also stimulates the production of lung cancer.
There are many other, non-cancerous ways to stimulate testosterone production, like getting off your ass and doing some excercise.

Just get a nice hardpack. I quit years ago but still have all my cool smoke tins

cigarette companies are one of the last unjewed major businesses in the world

the current CEO is a greek guy and before him a swiss-italian

Treat tobacco like alcohol. Nothing is better after a hard days work than smoking a pipe and having some whiskey.

If you use it like we used to use it tobacco isn't a problem.

Really if I had a hole in my throat like that I'd go buy the largest bottle of vodka or grain alcohol I could find, our it down that hole, and end it all.

Top kek is this the reason you smoke you idiot

Vaping is so unsatisfying, I found myself doing it literally constantly. There's no set time frame so I'm pulling all the time and especially in the winter my car and apartment windows get a film of VG every few days. I smoke cigarillos now, the Indonesian ones. Great flavor, and they're underpriced due to low demand so it's about half the price of a pack of American Spirits. I honestly don't care about health, none of my family members had problems with it, and I find life to be far better smoking than not. This is who I am, I sacrifice enough, I'm fit and reasonably jacked and have no wrinkles. Fuck it, I'm a smoker.

Attached: DczSo7bV4AAeT0h.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>naked man on white covers among the rotted toes and throats

Attached: 1521139982781.jpg (430x319, 16K)