If the feminist virus killing girls too?

Tickles the forghetti

Attached: cancerspreading.png (678x793, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db241.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

teen girls cut themselves but rarely actually commit suicide. they should be more focused on men and trans people, both of which have significantly higher suicide rates then women.

I think JP mentioned females have a higher rate of trying while males have a higher rate of succeeding if they do try. Either way I see the establishment doubling down whenever yet another young man kills a bunch of people, they haven't learned a thing.

cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db241.htm
Per 100,000
.5 increased to 1.5 in 10-14 y/o girls.
1.9 increased to 2.6 in 10-14 y/o boys.
20 increased to 29 in 45-65 y/o men.

Yes, what is it that is preying upon our poor young girls at such wildly high rates.

this

You can get that information without citing JP, bucko. Did he do the study? no he didnt so bringing up his name adds no legitimacy to the post get the link of the study and post it

>Did he do the study?
>bringing up his name adds no legitimacy
Dunno but he is a clinical psychologist by training, and besides he's a public figure with a reputation to protect.

>highest increase
>still nowhere near men

Women attempt.
Men commit.

>I want attention!
Not falling for it again, whore.

Teen girls only attempt because they can't get chads attention. They'd rather *attempt to die than deal with beta bruce.

They need more role models like Nasim.

Attached: 88c94cbee36d5fe77f523250596936594c003a8cd0f6b90062f929e62a831791.png (464x455, 211K)

>Not celebrating the suicides of tran degenerates
Come on now.

The suicide rates are up in the UK. Not that it is a bad thing.

Attached: 0938458073849.png (674x2230, 396K)

I really don't see what you guys see in her. Only whites and orientals do it for me.

Odd, you would think that the "women over 36" age group would have the largest increase.
Someone must be messing with the data.

Attached: 1526711994472.png (473x315, 153K)

I have a butterface niece; my brother's kid. Ever since started puberty, she's been after my cock. Walking around nude while sleeping over, trying to get kisses, grabbing my crotch, and such.

I'm not a pedo. I really enjoy a normal life. So, after talking to her, her parents, the wife and I finally decided she can't come over anymore.

This rejection apparently sent her into depression and suicidal drama. She didn't actually attempt it, but went to psych-ward a couple times. Then she suddenly decided she's a happy faggot and started munching carpet.

Mental.

You need to get a grip of the humour on this board. But yeah mine mirror your preferences.

You're in the right country for sure.

Attached: 1525489149373.jpg (865x598, 84K)

>oh no guise 10 more girls killed themselves this year than last :(((((
a fucking 4.0 ratio

Attached: suicide stats.png (697x132, 11K)

I'm aware of the memes around Nasim. just never really cared. maybe because she didn't cap anyone.
Aye, not really. They stick to their own here.

Attached: 1516338089321.jpg (600x886, 250K)

Attached: 1521314751919.jpg (480x319, 13K)

Nani? Every Asian girl wants a tallu whiteu boyfurendo.

Attached: 1520737576772.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Did you happen to you?
Twice I have met young girls days before they commit suicide, for seconds I have stopped in front of them, their eyes are dead, they are far away from other women, they are dead inside, I having depression for years can feel that connection You can feel that something very bad happens to them, I see them and a couple of days later I find out about their funeral.

Suicide in women is when they no longer feel part of any group when they are submerged in their thoughts, they are no longer in this world.

The loneliness of today's society is rotting women, in men we can talk about the image boards, but in the case of women they try to pretend that nothing has happened, until they can not anymore.

>tall
I have been afflicted with the crippling disease of manletism. The doctors say it's incurable, but I think they are lying kikes.

We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1522295405906.png (693x440, 142K)

That's what i call good news ! :)

Hold me big guy.

Female happiness has only dropped since feminism, not male. They're the ones that are dependent on relationships. And now that they've turned men into pussies they suffer most for it.

>Take two people, give one a paper cut and amputate the other's leg.
>Then give the first person two more paper cuts, and amputate the other's remaining leg.
>"Violent assault rates continue to rise: Paper cut victims have highest increase."

they won't be happy until EVERYONE is as miserable as they are

this. I think overall MGTOW is not a good thing, but when women hear about it you can see the worry on their faces. They're wellbeing is dependent on male attention.

their*

That sure is a funny way to say male suicide rates have gone down.

good

MGTOWs not a good thing. And you're mistaken when you think women have 'worry'. They don't think long term, just on an emotion day to day basis. MGs just want to do what we've been doing all along - just more of it; leave women alone and let them decide shit. Which is how we got where we're at.

>Dunno
Clearly

Aliens Invade Earth And Strip Our Atmosphere: Suffocation Disproportionally Affecting Women

>That pic
The differences between male and female suicide never seemed as stark to me as they do in that chart.

meteor the size of texas to hit earth: 3.8 billion women will die.

They need more dicks.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-tongueboy_1523327160.gif (100x100, 102K)

Women over 36 are for the most part too narcissistic to end it all. They prefer to persecute everyone else for their own failings.

Commitment issues

Attached: 1522900443205.png (389x389, 186K)

>divorce and broken homes are becoming the norm
>whites are endlessly blamed for black failures
>promiscuity is strongly encouraged
>half the country cheers on children learning how to fuck eachother in the ass at school
>teen idols are rampant whores or lawless thugs
>religion is openly mocked and called hateful
>self-improvement is seen as shaming
>the culture at large is full of self-loathing
>the future seems hopeless due to demographic replacement and guaranteed economic collapse
Gee, I wonder why.