Why is it acceptable for millennial women to not have any children?

Why is it acceptable for millennial women to not have any children?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1700x938, 192K)

so you think they should be forced to have kids?

yes that's why we are bringing in refugees

It's not and they will, like the vast, overwhelming majority of women, they will reproduce.

You likely won't though.

Ease off the throttle there Cathy.

Yes. They owe it.

my 5 cents on the 'incel' PsyOp:

Well ...
Women vote men into forced military service and mens money into their pockets.

So i think that warrants men can demand forced sex service from women and vote their dauthers into their posession.

Result : true equality reestablished

Because they think they can have them at 40 apparently.

I'm not even going to comment on these thots wearing Star Warts T-Shirts in an attempt to be edgy or fit in.

(((DISNEY))) KEKED WHAT WAS A GOOD AND REDPILL UNIVERSE GODDAMN IT. THRAWN WOULD HAVE ALL YOUR ASSES RAZED! AHHHHHHHHH.

Oh to answer OP's question. I don't know, slide thread, moving on.

It's not. That's just a media lie. Besides, many of them regret it when they hit a certain age. They just won't admit it.

Having kids at an older age increases the risk of your kid being born with a mental illness or birth defect. Its a fact. So when their kid turns out to be a flamer or an autist then what's mommy gonna say?

I saw a recent report claiming that birth rates were rising for women in their 40s while young roasties are remaining mainly childless

Because men accept it

Attached: 6BLUqKM.png (1187x677, 212K)

Attached: yes.gif (252x293, 7K)

At this point, with demographics the way they are, they have a societal obligation to have a minimum of 8 children each. Sometimes duty is imperative and overrides personal feelings.

>Promote incel version in women
>Incel feel invisible in society
>Old unmarriage,unchildren women become invisible for society because lack any value uterus just get rotted.
>You feel incel post and old radical "lesbian" feminist post begin same way about social exclusion.

Because the next generation needs an example of the failure of "female liberation"

The world is overpopulated. Every country should aim for a fertiloty rate below 2.

Attached: D180FA45-F192-44E5-B435-13B0C03269D0.png (1200x616, 174K)

Yes.
The white ones at least.

Attached: 1526499003347s.jpg (250x158, 5K)

>African countries should aim for a fertility rate below 2.
Fixed that for you.

White women are engaged in a sex strike against White Genocide. Yes, they know that it might hurt white marriage, white fertility rates, and the integrity of white families; but these women, being white themselves, believe it is worth it, using the power that they know how to wield best, that of what's between their legs, to get the point across that White Genocide must stop (bringing hundreds of millions of third-worlders into EVERY white country, then forcing conditions leading to "assimilation" or racial intermarrying, which destroys the white GENOtype, an act of GENOcide).

I say that everyone should listen to these individuals who are taking part in the white women sex strike against White Genocide ( #WWSSAWhiteGenocide ) and that the crime of genocide against whites must stop.

Who cares about women? Just have a 2.5D waifu if you need sexual satisfaction

Attached: IMG_5717.jpg (600x800, 78K)

HELP I CANT DECIDE WHICH ONE IS MORE CUTE

Attached: 1525670817968.jpg (900x900, 121K)

>liking 3D harlots
Enjoy your alimony

Kill yourself, millennial-poster

Dumb fuck white american "men" are too emasculated to cumdump them into a pregnancy and just hold on for 9 months till they fuck off and impregnate more sluts.

It should be white men impregnating and commanding white sluts, lest the niggers and spics get to them.

When did France get so fertile?

do you want these fake girl gamers to have kids?

they cant cook or be good moms

>owning people and equality do not mix

pic

Must be the Africans and Muslims

Attached: 63F058ED-6EF6-4EB6-BB07-67C66F8C42F1.jpg (645x729, 59K)

Lots of normalfags here convinced that they're something else. They couldn't get a waifu even if they wanted to, because their normie brains would sooner figuratively short-circuit.

The US would be overpopulated in 10 years if every millenial had 8 kids.

You really think it's a good idea to have a lot of these millennials breeding and raising children?
Are you fucking nuts?

There is no labor shortage, we don’t have enough housing, and overpopulation is a real issue.

We have to take refugees because we have an occupational government of Jews that won’t let us vote on our future. Not one reason they have for bringing in refugees makes more sense than closing the boarders off like Japan did.

This guy gets it. Wages will increase, housing will be affordable again, and pollution will decrease.

Not making your skinny room mate wear a latex gender bending suit and pretend to be a girl part time.

Because women know better these days, and don’t have to rely on a man for anything.
>women make just as much as men
>women get the majority of degrees
>women can get as much big dick as they can handle from Chad on tinder

Why ruin their bodies having babies? Just so you can make fun of their loose pussies?

We're too poor, just like you. It's expensive to have children and talking to men without sperging is impossible

Er, no it wont. You'll end up with an aged population sucking resources and holding onto wealth.

>I'm not even going to comment on these thots wearing Star Warts T-Shirts in an attempt to be edgy or fit in.

And yet you just did.

They should force themselves, they can't shut up about rights but most women don't fulfill their duties anymore.

Since they turned 50% african.

niggers

Millenial women are retards, they shouldn't have children.

Who is that 9/10 qt on the left

Attached: 11s16.jpg (1000x1259, 157K)

>low cut top

>zero tits

is she even a woman?

Because just fucking look at them. You have an entire generation of people, mostly in their 20s but some of the older ones are in their 30s, who act and live like they’re 15 still. Children should not be having children and even though they’re “””adults””” biologically, they’re just big kids on the inside.

this
white roastoids bringing in foreign men to take care of them because no white man wants them

Because hey were born

If they can barely take care of themselves and are over degenerate in whatever way possible, how do you expect them to take care of a child? Oh no user, that'll require actual work and dedication. That child will seriously cut back on their free time. We wouldn't that.

She never got internet fat like I thought she would. Proud of her

Fake news. The USA could sustain a much, much larger population than it currently have.

What a retarded graph. Lebanon's fertility rate is way over the 1-2 characteristic given. Muslims here give birth to 3-4 children per wife. They breed like rabbits.

Yeah brainlet. They really let in refugees for a labor shortage when most of them live their lives on welfare. Makes total sense.

because idiots shouldnt breed

Just like in my hentais

Attached: 1511324587916.png (600x604, 89K)

2 or 3 children is the minimum replacement level (sometimes 3 because some women are infertile).

The lesser races have litters of 12 or more kids , so basic replacement level reproduction isn't too much to ask for.

Attached: another.png (2092x2096, 705K)

Teenagers would be generation z, we’re tslking about people born between 1982-1996 here, not kids. Well they’re mentally kids but they’re grown up on the outside

..... Do you wanna have a kid with a millenial?
Thats why.

Flat is justice!

It's not acceptable. Europe will be overrun with subhuman filth and white women are to blame.

>german flag
>american flag

Are you guys shitskins or just retarded whites? Africa and many other shitskin parts of the world are booming in population. White countries are in decline, either social engineering worked very well on us or we would have never really overpopulated significantly.

In any case: there are a lot of boomers in our countries and a lot of boomer arses that are going to need wiping. We are bringing in shitskins to do aged care. We are bringing them in to fill all the jobs that the kids we aren't having would have done.
If you actually want the world population to decline you should want white nations to BOOM so there are more whites to promote it to niggers and there are no labor shortages in our countries.
We're going to bring the niggers here and they are going to breed like they do for at least 2-3 generations.

It is true that "labor shortage" is the wrong word to use a lot of the time. More like "generous employer shortage" or "slave shortage."

Just the housing itself is enough reason for powerful men to ensure we don't catch a break. There's a billionaire Jew in Australia, for instance, whose bread and butter is making apartment blocks.
In an interview he was asked if he was worried his new developments might sell for less money than he expected. His reply:
>lol, no problem, if the price of housing goes down we'll just bring more people in.

Oh, the other way there is a kind of shortage is certain professional fields. For instance, med schools in Australia get slashed and slashed again because the government worked out it's cheaper just to import third world doctors than train our kids.
So you could say there is a shortage of doctors but it's not like there's a shortage of people that would like to be doctors.

if you don't then you are on the wrong website

>blah blah women blah blah
To r9k

Attached: 30377D7C-3D89-4FC5-86C3-F77CB5D87924.gif (200x150, 142K)

It's their fault for not planning or paying the care takers enough. Not my fault and I shouldn't have to deal with it.

Yeah brainlet. The powers are putting all these refugees in Europe to get more labor even though most of the refugees go on welfare and collect benefits.

>it's not like i'll have to live in the mess they made or deal with mulatto grandchildren

You definitely are retarded.

The one on the right’s face is a little weird, I’m assuming the one on the left is a sister?

Go NEET and live with your parents or get rich enough to live in a gated community. Then you don't have to deal with the mistakes.

We always had the best fertile rate in Europe, it's not because of niggers even though they help a little. It's because we don't like having just one kid, we prefer siblings, cultural thing I guess

nice banter leaf

Because most of them are like 30 year old children.
Do you really think its a good idea to let those degenerate raise kids?

So you think that millenial men are acceptable parents

Attached: images[1].jpg (200x252, 6K)

Always the same excuse for being a failure at live

In two more years i'll be 35, at that time I plan on impregnating a woman (don't care about her race) with atleast 5 kids every 1-2 years until I reach 45. Stop making excuses that it's too expensive, it's not if you know how to save and not spend money like an idiot.

>being this much of a disgusting cuck

fuckers like you deserve to get beaten up on a daily basis

Attached: Cathy-Newman-Idiot-620x359.jpg (620x359, 31K)

>Why is it acceptable for millennial women to not have any children?
Because jobs that can support a family, and thus men with jobs that can support a family, are scarce. Fix the property:wages ratio and there will be more children.

Because some of them are unfit to be mothers

I think if retards on Jow Forums can figure that out, then the people who can change such things are doing it on purpose. Just saying

its not , most have 1/2 kids by 30\35

Nobody owes you a fucking thing. Nothing.

Attached: Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif (360x152, 1M)

Somehow I doubt that those girls know or care much about Star Wars.

Because Jews said so

>are we trying to outbreed the fags

Wew lad

Millennial women only care sex.

Attached: Soe.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

>The world is overpopulated
Literally only Africa and Asia

is that her sister?

>Why is it acceptable for millennial women to not have any children?
It should be acceptable for all women to refuse to bear children.

Let me put it to you this way. If you don't have any kids who is going to take care of you when you're old? Big Daddy Government? Don't count on it. They will run out of other people's money soon enough. How about old Chad Thundercock? Nope! He'll be finding some girl half his age to keep him company. Either find a man and form a bond or risk being alone. We're tired of your shit BTW.

>let's expend finite resources because my values!

No we cannot endlessly reproduce if we want a capitalist system. We can't recycle everything.

Attached: 54dbd82382765.jpg (500x750, 83K)

I think this comic is on to something.

>Not sure if Star Wars is edgy or mainstream

>We Africa now
Doesn't work for them and it won't work for us.

DON'T LEWD CHRIST-CHAN

Attached: 7ddae6830a1ed6d86b697d3a38609aa0.png (420x420, 126K)

Because men have fucking pussied out and no longer call them on their bullshit.

>Implying this wouldn't turn on the vast majority of women
The only thing it's missing is that they were impregnated by Trump himself and given a basedboi to take care of them at home.

No one has to have kids....

Why do you believe that it is?