Latin should be the language of the continental europe

-reminscence of the roman empire,it link us with the past and we make it clear what we want to be and for what we are fighting for
-quite easy to learn
-english has became the language of the world it doent belong us anymore,if we want to have a europe for europeans we need to start building wall
-it can force to inmngrant to prefer other places
-it can start as a movement of highly ideogical people that can be attacked with racisnm or any other difamation ,we can have our own safe european only space,it will atrack only pure european that whant to remain so
-it will be a cribe of smart european nationalist that will sacrifice time to built a better future instead of neonazi trash type

Attached: 1526872727677.jpg (620x719, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwFYUJb03d0
anthrojournal.com/issue/october-2011/article/greek-and-latin-bilingualism-beyond-the-upper-class-in-the-ancient-roman-principate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the best way to start learning latin?

Wheelock's Latin is a good book to beginers

or even better, learn romanian, since it is closely related to latin than the other romance languages.

How about you savages learn some other language for ones? I am sick of dealing with you people. Even hohol truck drivers can at least speak a few words english, german, polish, or russian. Not that iam picky with languages. Romanians are all completly retarded and cant even understand hand gestures.

tote Sprache

Go back to your village you VW van dwelling shoe thief
Romanian is the Adam Sandler of romance languages

Attached: dabb.png (500x443, 206K)

>learn some other languages
I am already speaking in english?

Go suck a dick muhammed or whatever you are, romania isn't as bad as the kike media is telling you, fucking fat ass. Actually this country has the same genetic diversity as US or FR, except niggers, but you're too ignorant and completely retarded.

Have to deal with romanians almost weekly. Have yet to met one that would pass as human being.

And i have to deal with scum from all over europe. Believe me you are the worst by far.

what village nigger? almost every romanian you see on this board is either from our capital or some other major city in this country.
>adam sandler of ....
No, it retained the grammatical cases from latin, except ablative, you fucking prick.

those are gypsies, which aren't 100% romanians and arrived on south east euro soil since turkic invasion or mongol invasion(cca. 1230-1300), anyway don't mistake romanian with romani, completely different terms.

So all romanian truck-drivers are gypsies?All of them? Do gypsies even work? Wouldnt gypsies at least know a few foreign words to scam people?

Nah its just normal romanian scum.

What the fuck are you talking about Osman, learning two foreign languages is compulsory in K-12 education in Romania. Just because Romanians don't know your inbred Polish or Russian doesn't make us retarded you subhuman animal.

No, it should not. Latin is a scientific language now, it is used to preserve words, knowledge and concepts. It is a dead language, and therefor it will never change in anyway. There will only be more words added to it.

If we start using latin as an everyday language, then it will lose its purpose.

You dont have to speak polish or russian its just alternatives i can still deal with. Just a few words in english or german like back, front, later, now would be enough. But why bother if you can stand there like some dog and look like you dont understand whats happening. When you do buisness here learn to communicate like a human. Ive seen hohols with translation-books who would make an effort. After years i have to meet a romanian who isnt retarded. Its always a fight who has to deal with them when we know romanians are coming cause its always a pain in the ass.

Getting asshurt that a bunch of Romanians don't speak some Slavic subhuman moon runes inbred mongrelspeak leads me to believe that you're some Slav animal, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned these languages to begin with. What sort of German ethnic would know and speak Polish or Russian. Get the fuck outta here peasant. Also:
>having such a shitty job that you have to deal on a regular basis with truck drivers who literally everybody knows they're the dregs of society
Joke's on you immigrant scum, where do you work? At a gas station, warehouse?

>Le Romanian confirming the slav stereotype

Galia est omnis divisa in partes tres

>reminscence of the roman empire
You mean that time when several nonwhite syrian and mixedrace subhumans ended up ruling Rome? Fuck off to Brazil and speak “Latin” there

I vy for German.

You seem retarded too cause you didnt seem to read what i wrote. A few words of english or german are fine and even hohol and bulgar scum has no problem with that.

I am coordinating logistics for a factory. Quite comfy besides having to deal with truck-drivers. I have my polish and russian guys who would translate if necessary. Mostly not needed cause besides romanians even the worst scum can speak a few words or make some effort.

Interesting

What differences in behaviour are there between Westerners and Easterners?

Easterners suck at life, westerners are really cucked

The only retard here is you boyo. The fact that you brought into discussion Polish and Russian where you were talking about ROMANIANS and specifically after you've mentioned international languages like English and German goes to show what a colossal buffoon you are. Have I been in a coma and Polish and Russian have become international business languages while I was away? Why would a Romanian know those languages in the first place you brainlet. That's the reason why I picked on only those two languages specifically and called you out on your bias and retardation and obvious background.
>I have my polish and russian guys who would translate if necessary
Backpedaling this hard, sure you would scum. Lucky for you nobody can verify your claims and you can write anything you want on this anonymous Kosovarian napkin folding forum.

God Tier

Old german guys(over 50). Not many left. Doing this shit since decandes and know their shit pretty good.

Dutch have this big logistics companys that pay good and have top employees troughout.

Good tier

Poles do most of the truck driving in germany right now and are mostly good to deal with. A few bad apples but some even speak enough german. Most know what they are doing.

Medium tier

German ex-unemployed or other scum.
Partly retarded but will make effort and speak german.

Bulgars/Hohols/greeks/lituanians

Mixed bag. Sometimes no problems sometimes total retards.

Hopeless tier

Romanians. I dont get why fucking schenker even makes contracts with this companys and sends me this assholes. Its always a pain in the ass. Even if they are cheap as shit it isnt worth it.

Other nationalitys are rather rare.

I dont know why they would speak those languages. But many eastern euopeans can speak at least some russian or polish even if they dont speak german or english. So this works more often then not.

Congrats you just admitted you have no clue what you're talking about. Good job brainlet. But the cherry on top is painting all Romanians as savages based on a few anecdotal examples. I guess you Germans are all a hive mind. So that means you're pro Merkel, pro immigration, pro Brussels, etc.

The true language of the Roman Empire was Greek.
Koine Greek should be brought back as the lingua franca.
Here's an example of Koine Greek:
youtube.com/watch?v=RwFYUJb03d0

Attached: 9f3032f7ed9f71e3c74369d40e31517c.jpg (1032x774, 171K)

no you speak our language no one elses,

Maybe not all romanians are savages but your scum is the scumiest of them all. Its a whole new level that only your people hold. The worst pole was a genius compared to the most competent romanian.

Iam just venting anyway. Dont be so butthurt.

>greek
>worth learning
Besides your small country nobody else even use your japanese runes.
>inb4 they are used in math

You use them right now, kek. 3/4 of Latin letters are Greek. Sad you don't even know the language you're using.

You do realize we are using latin alphabet correct?

>the worst pole was a genius compared to the most competent romanian.
t. Pekalski

So by your logic a Pole who murders and rapes is better than a Romanian inventor or patent holder. Not biased at all.

>I am just venting anyway. Don't be so butthurt.
The only reason I'm butthurt is because you're not near me right now because if you were I would have beat you within an inch of your life, Slav(e) animal. Know your place.

You do realize that Latin Alphabet is derived from Greek correct?

Attached: dd7d8fc47dcbfeb3f29b3c14a5f63992.jpg (1633x1892, 232K)

I was talking about truckdrivers retard.
Where would i meet a romanian inventor lmao.

Sure chimp boy. You just show what a nigger you are wanting to beat up evul people on the internet. Seem i was right all along.

No it doesnt and before you go and tell me romans were from Troja or something like that keep in mind you had entirely different cultures and names.

The capital of the Roman Empire was Constantinople for 1000 years. What are you telling me about the Trojans? Are you a gypsie or something? Because real Romanians know a lot about Eastern Rome.

You dont know about the myths of the founding of Rome? I thought you believed you are roman? Also the empire was split in two and had 2 capitals one in Rome for the West part and one in Constantinople for the East part.

the latin alphabet comes directly from the greek one or inderectly from the etruscan one (greek->etruscan->latin)

Then tell me where can I read about this, since I have my doubts about the latin alphabet and numerals come from the greek.

You can see it with your own eyes. The letters are identical. I even sent you a pic before.

>italian
>post falangist pic

ok...

Latin was literally the language of the commoners in continental Italy in the Roman empire.

The nobility and government business was carried out in Greek.

Please shut the fuck up peasant.

The latin alphabet doesnt have many of your letters and to say that its the source or same without some real proof doesnt make me change my mind.

You made no distinction of referring to truck drivers so learn to speak in English, brainlet. Or better yet type in Polish so we can all laugh at you. Saying one truck driver is better than another is like comparing two turds, literally who gives a shit, which is why the thought didn't even cross my mind.

Asserting one's physical dominance over slave animals like you is natural and healthy. Same way as whites asserted their dominance over African niggers or Slav subhuman. Nothing chimp like about it.

ΑΒΕΖΗΙΚΜΝΟΡΤΥΧ

Copy-paste these letters on google one by one. I used Greek keyboard.

Drop it master zigani. You exposed yourself already. Not going to explain shit to retarded niggers.

Can you prove this claim? I am seriously interested to know if the nobles in rome used greek instead of latin.

>p-please master don't beat meme, leave me alone
Literally slave mentality. LMAO

anthrojournal.com/issue/october-2011/article/greek-and-latin-bilingualism-beyond-the-upper-class-in-the-ancient-roman-principate

Well its seems I was wrong and the latin alphabet was influence by the greek one due to trade and the nobles used both languages and were bilingual, at least that was the case while it was still a republic and changed later on when it became a hereditary monarchy.

Sardinian is the closest language to latin you filthy gypsy

German for Northern Europe. Russian for Eastern Europe. Latin for Southern Europe.

Show us your flag, Guido

Greek and Latin culture were merged into what we call the Greco-Roman culture. They became one. It doesn't stop in language. The gods, the architecture, the art, the sports, the education and many more were merged. The split happened due to religious division (pope vs 4 patriarchs) and not cultural.

The Roman upperclass did not use Greek instead of Latin, as if they were ruled by Greeks. Latin was the native language and primary language of business. Greek was just a fancy-pants language, like French in 19th century England.

Also, Greek was not specific to upper class. Greek slaves as well as foreigners spoke Greek as their native langauge. Hence, St. Paul writing his letter to the Romans in Greek.

Indeed. It was just that the upper class had better education and could employ Greek teachers. Hence the fancy-pants you mentioned before.

I like Orberg's Lingua Latina for adults. It is heavier on reading than Wheelock, and I think a superior method. This Discord isn't very active but you can find some of the books posted in #textbooks.

discord
.gg
/GHyUrp

In Flanders we still learn Latin in high school. For 6 years I had 4-5 hours of Latin class per week. Didn't regret doing that afterwards

And the Latin literary culture was much newer than Greek, so most of the great literature was Greek. Most of the most famous classical Latin works were not written until the very end of the Republic (Cicero) or early empire (Vergil).