What's with the chinese and animals? They skin them alive in their massive fur farms...

What's with the chinese and animals? They skin them alive in their massive fur farms, they do all sorts of cruel shit to dogs and cats, they killed all the sparrows during the great leap forward, they pay shit tons for people to harvest the organs of exotic endangered animals. Also there's tons of footage of them going abroad and getting attacked by animals because they don't realize that they're dangerous (e.g. getting gored by Bison in Yellowstone) Is it because of Communism? Are chinks just lacking in empathy and awareness?

Attached: puppy-cooked-alive.jpg (468x263, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMDtibc13fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Having empathy towards animals is weakness

Who the fuck cares

this, can attest
i have semi asiatic features in my family, i rarely feel empathy towards animals

Bug men dont care about animals.
Make no mistake humans without empathy for animals are inferior beings.

>spot the psycho

Attached: latuff5.gif (364x500, 16K)

chinks aren't human
ez

Something tells me you have plenty of weaknesses empathy for animals not withstanding.

>Is it because of Communism?

Yes. In order to survive under communism you have to give up on empathy.

Most chinks are alright. Better than the Jews.

he is right
having empathy over animals is not useful to humanity in anyway

>Implying being an asshole for no reason is beneficial.

this

Hun

>complains about chink animal cruelty
>eats meat from a pig that was kept in a tiny crate for years unable to move so the Jew earns a few extra shekels

Attached: irishnogmutt.png (900x900, 43K)

Seriously, empathy for animals is a weakness. These same people saw their parents starve to death, beheaded during the cultural Revolution. They all have PTSD from their past in the cultural Revolution. You think animal welfare is their highest concern when their sister was ripped apart by a pack of starving, rabid dogs?

None of these people has had a sheltered life like those in the west. China in the 20th century has had civil wars, followed by world wars, follows by revolutions, famines and fanatics. Only now is China improving, this generation would restore the Han race to its true potential as the master race.

Always a German

You better wait to address questions on morality and benefits until you've learned how to uae the toilet Pajeet

>Oh no think of the dog
>Meanwhile countless lambs and calves are pulled away from their mothers to be slaughtered systematically
>Young chicks are put through a grinder
>Every step you take kills bacteria underfoot
Hypocrites

Slaughter pigs only live 6 months.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA good one

Nature vs. nurture

This

As if that would be less cruel, ripped from their mother, kept in a tiny cage, sees no sunlight and much more. It simply is needed to feed the populos. Empathy is weakness. Either become vegan and save the animals in your country or stfu

>slaughtered systematically

That's the difference you retard. It's very different compared to torturing animals to death.

>Every step you take kills bacteria underfoot

hahaha brainlet

They torture the animals to death because they think it tastes better.
And if you need to list no empathy for animals as a strength you must be terribly low on strengths.
I would beat you to death and enjoy it and I love animals.

>eats meat from a pig that was kept in a tiny crate for years unable to move so the Jew earns a few extra shekels
valid point for most amerimutts but the only meat that i have is organic beef from steers that i keep grassfed on my acreage. never cared for pork or chicken

You conveniently left out the bit about them being pulled away from their mothers.

That's bs. I have more sympathy for animals than for most people. Not being able to feel empathy is a sign of deeper underlying disturbs, which is not a virtue.
The white man loves animals; not loving animals and nature is for non-whites (which thoroughly permeates non-European cultures and societies).

You are an ignorant sand nigger senpai. Empathy for animals isnt a weakness. Being weak is a weakness. You can have empathy for animals and not let it dominate your life
You are the weakest they come spitting down on weaker animals because nothing else is less than you.
As a human being you are garbage compared to me.

Attached: 1519970775547.png (800x5132, 757K)

calm down achmed

>poisoning your meat with cortisol

No wonder they are all stunted and half-retarded.

t. Commie

sounds like you never did anything bad to cows or chickens.

race of sociopathic insects

Attached: 220px-Sacred_cow2.jpg (220x161, 20K)

Why is eating pigs OK, but dogs not?
What's the difference?

Depends on who is eating them insectoids or humans?

they're yellow niggers.

Muh fee—fees

>Why is burning dogs to death slowly with a blow torch worse than killing a pig as quick as possible?

Don't usually roast a pig while it's alive, or take the skin from it while it's still alive. At least whites don't.

This

Thanks Jow Forums for my daily dose of autism

Attached: blIwurX.png (800x1200, 1.41M)

One of them is only good for food and the other isn't.

Attached: 85a7020424.gif (532x295, 2.08M)

Psycho's are cruel to animals, so far every wack in america was abused as a kid, abused animals and then proceeded to kill/rape.

OP here. I'm not some Peta "oh no think of the animals" faggot. I own steer and I have them slaughtered and packaged. I just want your takes on the cultural factors of China (and maybe asia as a whole) that cause them to be so flippant in regards to animals, not just being cruel to them but also being so fucking stupid around wild animals
youtube.com/watch?v=pMDtibc13fc

dogs are man's best friend, pigs aren't.
any other fagot question?

Yellow ningers just being niggers.
Low IQ coincides with low empathy.

Chinese people just don't see dogs as anything special, it's just an animal. Same as JP with dolphins or westerners with chickens, pigs and cows.

Just cause we see dogs as this amazing creature, doesn't mean everyone else has to.

What does that nigger babble have to do with 100% of insectoids being soulless psychos?

Attached: cow-love.jpg (800x480, 75K)

Ah a retarded mutt, move along people, nothing to see here.

there're statistics that prove that animal abusers tend to be serial killers
they are literally the same as murderers and rapers tbqh

Inshallah mashallah and praise the queen!

Wrong

The natural state of beasts is in servitude to mankind.

>literally can't even

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

God gave us dominion over all animals. We have to treat them as livestock. Aslong as we eat them, what should we care for how chinks roast their dogs.

This.

Animals abusers tend to be psycho's

Who told you that? Your kindergarten teacher?
Humans created pigs and dogs from wild animals. They are all human creations. We can do whatever we want to them.

Its the inhumane way they kill them. I guess you never saw the medieval tier dog boiling videos

>topic about animal abuse
>animal abusers tend to be psycho

Why can't this mutt understand?

That doesn't mean you should make the animal suffer

What a non reason.

>yeah only gays would feel guilty for torture

Real nigger tier shit here

Dogs are good for foods too, why narrow selections?

>quoting the bible as an excuse torture animals
Id have more respect for you if you just admit you are small souled scum.

because hurdur everyone does it isn't a argument you fucking brainlet.

Fuck you

Whilst the slanty eyes go too far, who actually cares that much about something no where near related to you?
You should be more concerned with passing on your genes than care about other peoples children or what some insect people do to animals.
i don't have enough time to care for completely unknown people and animals. I got close friends and family i would rather show empathy and compassion towards

Attached: Dog roasted alive [NOs9_1526329634].webm (1028x720, 2.92M)

Wow, the meme is true, mutts are retarded!

Attached: 1526812818013.jpg (641x530, 36K)

>Having empathy towards animals is weakness
Tell me more about it, Mohammed

Attached: A4C40FA9-CF3B-4779-ADCA-ADEA543F69C3.jpg (720x540, 50K)

Attached: Butcher processes dog in street [59a_1517376696].webm (480x852, 2.98M)

Why do you keep this shit

Attached: chinkess puts kitty in washer.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

Who gives a shit? Boo hoo some uneducated chink village squatter roasted a dog.

The more 'civilized' a people become the less pain they tend to cause when they harvest an animal.

When you're a hick chingchong peasant the only methods you know are rice sickle throws and pot boil until death

Humans enslaved and imprisoned dogs, and forced them to give birth to mutated offspring.

Then white people said, Ha, you are my best friend!

T. Pajeet Patel Papito

Good. Let them see the subhumans they are defending.

I keep and create chink webms for use here. Nothing redpills people on the chinese menace like pure footage.

Attached: Chinese dog market [b89_1517428383].webm (206x360, 2.95M)

Attached: dog boiled alive.webm (480x360, 827K)

Pigs are more useful though

Hahaha yeah becuase the Japanese are so conscious about animal suffering

This. Why are the wh*Te cucks in this thread defending faggoty animals when the non-wh*Te chads are just slaughtering them for food and the lulz?

Attached: doggy cart won't go.webm (480x428, 2.9M)

That only confirms that they are subhuman.
It doesnt take a genius to figure out you can kill the dog before you cook it.

Attached: Man executes caged black bear[b33_1514294938].webm (480x844, 2.95M)

>Who gives a shit?

sane people

The thread was about why insectoids are cruel soulless psychos but you made it about #NOTALLINSECTOIDS. You must be one of those retarded dutchmen.

Attached: live BBQ.webm (360x640, 2.47M)

Fucking stop it with excessive empathy towards animals.
Just because you're not able to have kids doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to handle your emotions. Don't be a whiny little bitch.
With that said, the chinese idea that meat somehow taste better if the animal is suffering is more than god damn retarded.

I remember that they also said that the Japanese sushi practice is inhuman to fish.

As if we should care about fish feelings. What the hell, they're just food!

Attached: kitty skinned alive on telephone pole.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

>The white man loves animals; not loving animals and nature is for non-whites (which thoroughly permeates non-European cultures and societies).
True

Attached: 8C8647E5-6D10-425E-9091-2B31CCD6BEA8.png (500x497, 441K)

Lol based chink naynay

Just kill it before you cook it. Not a hard concept; it's easier and more efficient anyway. Our scummy retards worked that out, why can't they?

Attached: Piglets drowned in their own blood [e1a_1518802250].webm (360x640, 2.93M)