Muslim beaten to death in India for killing cow

BASED POOS

yahoo.com/news/muslim-beaten-death-india-allegedly-killing-cow-103503018.html

Attached: becomethepoo.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

that's awesome

Cool man.

Thanks Pajeet

Based pajeets

Attached: 61DCBF00-8955-40A6-B938-DA7D8C27C6A5_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 94K)

Good. Fuck would any kill a cow for. Piece of shit

Poos aren't based they smell like poopoo.

Good job. I hope they shit on his grave.

Press F to pay respects to dead cow.
Press S to spit on the Muslim's grave.

PRESS MOO
FOR RESPECTS

Poo's should be made aware of the kosher way of killing cattle.

wTF i LOVE pOOS NOW

Alhamdulicow

La ilaha illah cow ramakrishan rasulu cow

Attached: IMG_6821.jpg (530x508, 76K)

A Pajeet told me all the Jews there fled to Israel so sadly we wouldn't get many lynchings

lol, we need to trick hillary into killing a cow in india. Bodyguards wont stop that shit

Is he ok?

post more videos of indians dying plz

>based indians kill muslims
>based chinese force-feed muslims bacon and alcohol
and what do western countries do? maximum over-cucking

> Cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh carries a maximum seven-year jail term but many other parts of India impose life sentences for infringements.

Attached: 1517352302767.png (283x266, 17K)

>The right-wing Hindu BJP has been accused of turning a blind eye to a rising number of vigilante attacks in the name of cow protection.
Why is it only based right wingers that stand up to the Muslims?

Are you telling me that diaspora Jews would just abandon a host country all of a sudden?

Attached: 1520239679308.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I think Jews found the perfect host organism in white lefitst cucks

Hehe based

Holy shit Yahoo allows comments like this AND lets them be top comments?

Attached: yahoo.jpg (1796x1089, 105K)

their mods are sleeping...

Attached: 1489213554105.jpg (337x343, 49K)

Poos are the dumbest fucking idiots alive I swear

I consider them dumber than abos because poos are smart enough to sort of build civilization but still too stupid to not shit on the street and worship rats

>white leftist cucks
White conservative boomers are far more jew friendly than white leftists

Conservatives just give a fuck about Israel because muh bible and want them all to go back while leftists want to live among Jews and let them infest their countries with shitskins.
>he doesn't think leftists are jew friendly

Attached: alt-left media totally jewish.jpg (657x664, 159K)

Soon India will be hated just like Israel in Arab world. And indians would have no connection to the rest of Asia. How dumb poos can be?

reminds me of that based poo with the pimp ass pants bashing a muslim with a pic-axe

He just g-gone

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 59K)

PLEASE COME AGAIN

sauce?

Even poos have more balls than we do when it comes to standing up for their values.
Fuck the west.

Attached: 1508751379520.jpg (381x315, 41K)

>Fuck would any kill a cow for.
Use more connecting words and correct punctuation, retard.

he's American mate cut him some slack

>vid
Is he okay?

He is literally poo now so yes

Only the CIA branch of Christianism, known as Evangelists.

CIA?

Attached: cia.jpg (230x300, 13K)

A choice was made here.

i would like to eat pork or bacon in Saudi arabia

That is some fine savagery, Ravi.

I’m gonna need a link to this heartwarming story, buds

Big guy?

It was basically this poo dressed like John Travolta in saturday night fever who brutally beats this small muslim guy to death with some blunt pick axe type thing. Then he burns the body and speeds off on a vespa scooter like a boss. I think the Muslim was fucking around with the local little girls or something

vigilantism and capital punishment is one of the few areas where the third world is generally more advanced than the west.
i have considered travelling to iran or something to witness a public hanging just once in my life.
shitholers actually understand the concept of 'justice', and why it is so important.

meanwhile in the west a murderer can walk free after a year or two in a 5 star hotel / prison, and be out on the streets murdering again, while his victims family will be greiving for decades to come.

'eye for an eye' style punishment served by the victim or their surviving family is the closet thing to justice than can be served by mortal men and not god himself.

Attached: 476335982567.jpg (1240x775, 149K)

Well we still have a lot of baggage from our Christian past. Poos are familiar with death. They're not afraid of it and they're not afraid to murk a mother fucka if he gets out of line. It's a difference in religion and philosophy.

No, we have a good system. The problem is we also have a bunch of non whites shitting up our system. We have a very advanced rule of law that only really works in a high trust white society.

Attached: Smuggie.jpg (570x512, 37K)

Beautiful. Thanks.

Without heavy handed authoritarianism and censorship, this is what every corner of the web would look like when Islam is mentioned.

It's going to be Biblical when collective patience runs out for them.

Attached: 1492206161734.jpg (399x385, 29K)

F
S

Nice webm, great file name (top kek), feel good story. Nice thread user.

Attached: 1525958629061.png (196x197, 34K)

SSFFFSSSSSSSSFSSS

Imagine being so retarded you think cows are a special kind of animal, let alone sacred.

They are revered in Hindu mythology. Idk if Belgium has a special animal but it will be like slaughtering a bald eagle in US. Or a dog in Germany.

nobody is getting killed for killing an eagle

fuck yea based poos

None of those would cause public outrage even close to the point where a mob would kill the person who slaughtered the animal. It's almost as retarded as going on a killing spree because somebody made a cartoon of your prophet and a clear indicator of the savage nature of the people and 'culture' involved.

based

Attached: ddd.jpg (838x559, 111K)

>t will be like slaughtering a bald eagle in US
So fined and/or prosecuted, not murdered?

Meanwhile in India:

9 am: go and lynch somebody for slaughtering a cow.
10 am: group rape some girl on a bus for travelling alone and wearing a skirt.
11 am: burn her alive because she reported the rape to the authorities

Oh poos, you may have fooled some people you are somehow better than your Paki neighbours but to me you are just as retarded.

For you

Imagine being a Walloon and sucking more Arab dick than a whore in Dubai. Kys you filthy french communist.

Ja want je kan die hele behandeling van koeien als heilige dieren enkel belachelijk vinden als je een Waal bent... Jij stond ook niet vooraan in de rij toen het verstand werd uitgedeeld hé.

Should be more of it. Poor cow tho...

Mooie Google translate. Vlamingen praten zo nie, beste makker. En der zijn een aantal fouten in uw zinsbouw en woordorde, dus leuk geprobeerd, maar dikke fail ommes wel.

F
S

based yahoo commenters

Beef curtains
Good tasty
Better than its on ungawomana
Yumyum

>this post

Attached: its-always-sunny-charlie-laughing-couch-1.gif (350x262, 841K)

A more primitive language for a more primitive people.
Shame that I can write it.

Attached: 1515541962056.jpg (680x510, 29K)

oh yes im sure there are many diary company who uses pigs,dogs,rat milk

this

#mootoo

#ImWithMoo

I'd be worried if they stopped killing muzzlim vermin. At least unless we find a better way to remove this cancer from the surface of the Earth.

is that even english

Attached: 1506709929019.png (500x566, 113K)

ITT Pajeets

t. Mehmet