You have 10 seconds to provide one example of where an influx of black people improved things

You have 10 seconds to provide one example of where an influx of black people improved things

Attached: bfa4b14a-e326-4260-ae09-ba14cc408de0.jpg (549x504, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM
slate.com/articles/life/drink/2013/12/cognac_in_african_american_culture_the_long_history_of_black_consumption.html
archive.is/ErDke
liveleak.com/view?t=kBCcC_1525805679
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gas chambers

cotton fields?

The cotton industry

Jazz music. This is the only example.

Private prison revenue

/thread aussie wins its actually happening right now

Police funding

NBA

Attached: make_it_great_again.jpg (1259x930, 69K)

kek

my small town is full of somalis, and exactly one of them has tried to integrate
pretty cool guy, works,, speaks norwegian, has a sense of humour and tries to mingle with norwegians
he said himself that he is perfectly aware that every other somali in town sucks
he thinks they are lazy motherfuckers on gibs, just like we think
he doesnt want to be one of them. if they were just all like that we could work something out

Cotton chambers

Law enforcement gear

>if they were just all like that we could work something out
If they were all like that, you wouldn't have to work anything out because he'd be at home in his 1st World country.

>my small town is full of somalis
that sucks, hopefully you will bleach their women

rwandan genocide

Only correct answer.

Like, wouldn't just going to finer and finer grit then polishing fix that?

>if they were just all like that we could work something out
nys

Dunno ... LiveLeak?

Attached: 1508778126242.webm (198x360, 2.05M)

>LiveLeak
I used the word nigger once in a video and now my account cant comment in any video involving niggers (so 80% of the uploads)
LL is dead user.

Attached: 1234564432532.jpg (310x310, 83K)

kek
gas fields

Attached: Haiti hearsay.png (1656x192, 47K)

God, you just need to kill yourself. Stop bitching about Somalis for being lazy sack of shits when you enable them. You think their culture will suddenly change because you ask them nicely to integrate? In truth, you'd just give them the option to work or fuck off, and take responsibility that they find a jobb and stick with.

Giving someone the benefit of doubt is not equal to enabling them

Cotton industry was further improved by the removal of blacks and introduction of machinery.

"Slaves" weren't "freed". It simply proved uneconomical to house and feed them to such high standards when they weren't working enough.

>my account cant comment in any video involving niggers

Always wondered why they tagged the videos with racial slur. Didn't realise it autobanned most of the user base

>"Slaves" weren't "freed". It simply proved uneconomical to house and feed them to such high standards when they weren't working enough.

Bull shit. Free manual labor (except for food and a shack) was still valuable when the slaves were freed after the Civil War.

>You have 10 seconds to provide one example
you get this sort of thing. pretty cool
youtube.com/watch?v=rGrqW3nx5HM

Attached: 1517079083320.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Composte

unintentional humor

same here

> falling for the slavery meme

Niggers were treated fairly and they blew it

Jazz is gay.

But nothing changes, they can't produce anything themselves, they can only take what white society can offer them. Not being a nigger is not an achievement.

Rope sales.

Jail

POC dosn't mean "People Of Color", it means "Pickers Of Cotton"!

Underrated and upboated.

Tell him to go back home. Not in a racist way, but his country needs him.

Is a combine harvester a POC?

Jazz is shit

1% out of 99%? wow

Niggers are called Antique Farm Equipment for a reason. Their high disease resistance is what led to their mass importation to work the fields. They also have a naturally high sun light resistance.

Once better methods of farming were developed the Nigger became obsolete and is now kept around as an expensive and dangerous curiosity in many white nations.

Fuck, I thought it means Piece of Crap

Pepper spray sales

Black people fought valiantly in WII, and they have earned a place among our most honored troops. And they contribute a great deal to today's armed forces, as well. These are the men and women who are defending your homeland. You're safer because of them.

No, combine harvesters don't pick cotton. A combine harvester is a motorized mexican.

Attached: 1280px-Baumwoll-Erntemaschine_auf_Feld.jpg (1280x856, 287K)

tenant farming was way worse for the former slaves and actually more economical for the plantation owners.

black slave labor been the staple of American economy

Attached: th.jpg (474x311, 53K)

If you want to talk about music ... American music in general is heavily influenced by black people

Also, sports

good lord, how stupid do you have to be?

it helped raise crime stats

>Black people fought valiantly in WII, and they have earned a place among our most honored troops.

Attached: US_761st_Tank_Battalion_insignia.png (94x101, 7K)

This

This is the best thing I've ever got out of lurking on Jow Forums

ohh look, truly happy people, i dont think ive ever seen that IRL

kill me god, please

>staple of the American economy
That's an odd way to spell regional southern economy

>motorised mexican

Attached: 1431841580297.gif (350x261, 966K)

Awww man, if only that one BASED Somali didn't exist we could have killed them all. Pack it up guys, we'll have to wait until he dies.

It's like beautiful teen girls hanging out with uglier ones to make the contrast obvious to guys

Blacks are our ugly, primitive, debile counterpart

>black slave labor been the staple of American welfare

fixed it for you

Ehh, I guess having low empathy gives them an extra sadistic thrill as they constantly taunt each other and break their spines spearing each other head first. Training chimps and gorillas to tear each other's limbs off could work for the same reason.

NBA goals per game

see ya later white boy

There aren't even a lot of black people in the military plus, safer, really? They commit like 60% of all violent crimes.

Disguised as a fake prison shower.

/pol BTFO

Attached: Coburg1945.jpg (2955x2361, 1.58M)

>You're safer because of them.
Ridiculous.

how about he just fucks norwegian women, you fucking mutt faggot

>le edgy racist answers
The answers in this thread are painfully not funny.

So:
1- american music (not even debatable)
2- westernization of the third world through back and forth migration flows
3- your mom's sexual pleasure

America.

Why edit out the name? Thanks for ruining the fun Jamal

The NBA?

>There aren't even a lot of black people in the military

Such wasted quads. The number of white people in the military is proportionate to their numbers in the general population. But the proportion of black men in the military is DOUBLE that of black men in the general population. And it's QUADRUPLE for black women. Hence your argument fails.

Attached: asd.jpg (1713x817, 235K)

>Ridiculous.
a brave and powerful counter-argument. it's so fact-free, how will I ever recover?

Blacks committed a shit ton of rapes in Europe, especially France, when the Allies liberated it. Look it up

>and tries to mingle with norwegians
You need to stop that from happening.

KFC and malt liquor sales? Otherwise, the only legitimate improvement would be cognac sales.

slate.com/articles/life/drink/2013/12/cognac_in_african_american_culture_the_long_history_of_black_consumption.html
archive.is/ErDke

>good lord, how stupid do you have to be?

That's not an answer.

If I had to live around fucking somalians, I'd stop paying my taxes. I would hand out pamphlets telling people why they stop paying theirs, too.

Attached: 414317174.gif (500x260, 1.96M)

norwegians are so trashy hahahah

1. Muh oogabooga gangsta rap
2. Bullshit
3. Muh dick

no because they took the place of jews

The place they left

Attached: 1508551029760.jpg (655x862, 44K)

City wasn't in ruins before GIs came to Europe.

We're working on a new W.M.D. that will flood into cities but will only affect people of colo(u)r. Beware the cotton gas.

Combiné harvestar esé

You should say Improved things in a way we are all now better for. People like basketball and to pretend we didn't buy cotton from India.

>I've had a man come up to a woman I was talking to, pull down her pants, and start fucking her mid conversation.
This can't be real

>Britain
>has stronger genes now

Attached: 15040432672820.jpg (400x293, 10K)

Prison. An influx of blacks int prison reduces crime rates across the board.
Only if you like that tonal jazz shit.

Black people improved crime

liveleak.com/view?t=kBCcC_1525805679
Some people are just animals my dude.

Best post.

Attached: 1526893710076.jpg (788x1024, 69K)

Cotton is true

And for that reason, fuck the Confederate South.

Literally fucked future generations of the entire country for centuries to come for short term profits. You can thank cotton farmers for Detroit.