Was the internment of Japanese-Americans during WWII justified...

Was the internment of Japanese-Americans during WWII justified? Would you be morally okay with rounding up all the cute anime girls and putting them in camps?

Attached: Japanese-Internment-Hero-AB.jpg (334x250, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dragon_Society
rightwingnews.com/column-2/a-review-of-michelle-malkins-in-defense-of-internment-2/
archive.li/a3LCS
youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a moral nihilist, but yes and yes.

me love you long tie

They shouldnt have stopped there

>O-onii-chan, please don't let them take me away! I d-didn't do anything! I love America-san!

Attached: tetey.gif (500x500, 834K)

get ze gas

It's fucking war. It's as justified as nuking Japan twice

into the camp you go

>B-but I'm just a l-little girl... what did I ever do to you?

Attached: yuruyuri_11-04.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Except it happened to US citizens. I hope it happens again with teenagers this time.

You wanted Asia for Asians but as an Amerimutt, we can't have that.

The camp will be in my basement.

Attached: touyama_hasegawa_jailed.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Would you be morally okay with rounding up all the cute anime girls and putting them in camps?
No, anime girls are made of love and must be protected. Actual 3D nips are fair game though.

Attached: AiHappy002.png (798x720, 399K)

And if they did the same thing with everyone who was eligible for modern Israeli citizenship in this country, maybe we wouldn't have even had to fight a war.

It was more justified than attack on pearl harbor and that's all you need to know.

Like 60 civilians died. Sixty! It was a holocaust

imagine being a weeb; too autistic to be deployed in the pacific theater, tasked with caging up cute loli waifus.

must have been weeb paradise.

Read SIEGE by James Mason, faggot!

Attached: SIEGE BY JAMES MASON.jpg (750x597, 100K)

Justified? No as it obviously violated their constitutional rights.
But was it necessary? Probably yes, as without a doubt a tiny fraction of a percent of them would creat a 5th column within the US.

So yeah, morally it was obviously wrong, but it's not like the US ever was the "good guy" that their media culture is trying to present them as. I

>Would you be morally okay with rounding up all the cute anime girls

Attached: omg.gif (250x250, 222K)

Not that good

Attached: e69c7e45d3461b2e3c768002882ba15fd7a273b9bb81593e0cac6ff30ecf4046.jpg (415x454, 26K)

As a side note, I wonder if it were under modern circumstances, would weebs also be sent to camps as an element heavily influenced by jap culture and a potential threat as such.

>book by disgraced Jewish pedophile
AtomWaffen FBI fags need to be fucking banned from Jow Forums

No. It was probably counterproductive, but hindsight is 20/20.

> Would you be morally okay with rounding up all the cute anime girls and putting them in camps?
Absolutely.

You can love America from the camps. If you're lucky, you'll get a chance to show how much in Europe.

No. Nuking japan was MORE justified.

American japs today wouldn't be rounded up, it was only because the vast majority were 1st to 2nd generation immigrants so were barely integrated. Italian americans were not rounded up since they were 5th-6th generation by then.

Yes because the Japanese community was lousy with spies.

Well, italians were rounded up, just not to the same extent. Germans were too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans

>Jews put every Japanese-American in prison camp
>"Oy vey kill millions of their civilians every day until they surrender!"
>Jews pretend the 300,000 or so casualties from the typhus outbreaks and famine were actually mass murdered in gas chambers for no convincing reason, wasting resources while Germany lost the war
>Quietly genocide all the Germans by sending them to gulags
>"So were those japanese internment camps justified? That's the REAL moral dilemma here, goyim!"

Everyone knows cute anime girls are the most dangerous. They ride dragons, pilot giant robots, and spam magical layzor beams.

Attached: mikuru_beam01.jpg (893x718, 111K)

>Was the internment of Japanese-Americans during WWII justified?
Yes. Multiethnicism is a lie, there was a hugeley elevated chance for enemy Japanese spies hiding amongst the Japanese immigrants, a chance that you cannot take during war.

This is true.
And this is exactly why rounding up the Jews was also justified.

yeah, again pretty much based on how long they'd been in the US.

Hawaii refused to round up their Japanese population despite being the main target by the Japanese and definitely a good place to do espionage if the Japanese were truly a fifth column. Internship was a bad idea on both strategic and ethical grounds.

Well, when you’re in total war, you have to cover all possibilities. If it may help you win, it’s worth it, no matter the method.

Hawaii was also incidentally the place where a Japanese fighter crash landed after Peru Haboru, on a remote island with like 200 inhabitants, 3 of which happened to be Japanese-Americans and somehow, magically, both of them decided to betray the US and help out the Jap pilot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

Hawai'i was also placed under martial law for the duration of the war.

I’ve always wondered shit like this.

Would a regular American citizen be charged with murder for killing an unarmed enemy in a situation like this? As in, the citizen doesn’t even know were at war.

Wouldn’t be covered by military law like an American soldier would.

On the flip side, American citizens working as private mercs can’t be charged with war crimes, since they are not soldiers.

Shit like that interests me.

Except Japanese-Americans were not heavily influenced by Japanese nationalism because migrating from your homeland to work and build a country that is not your homeland is not looked upon very well by most nationalists. When looking at the influence of Japanese nationalists in America, it had a much deeper penetration in African American communities than Japanese. It was only after internment that cells of Japanese nationalists appeared for obvious reasons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dragon_Society

On top of this, when Japanese Americans did get radical, they tended to lean more towards communism because they reached out to migrant communities, so if anything, it makes much more sense to investigate the Japanese American community for Soviet influence. The only reason that the internment happened was due to mass hysteria.

Then just arrest them and put them under watch rather than locking up an entire population.

Killing an enemy Soldier in a time of war is legal.

Forgot to add the gorillion in there goy

Attached: C26AFBA1-D8D1-4C7B-B3D1-1075F76BA0E2.jpg (297x331, 31K)

rightwingnews.com/column-2/a-review-of-michelle-malkins-in-defense-of-internment-2/
archive.li/a3LCS

You forgot the rest. It’s a citizen, not a soldier, and he’s unaware of any war. It could have just started.

There’s “international law” against killing unarmed combatants anyway, but it only applies if you lose the war.

Is this real?

I'm not a lawyer, but that sounds like murder to me.

The yellow monkeys should go back to Japan and China.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Attached: 1525702559367.jpg (685x962, 351K)

Japanese were not American, Japanese are still not American. They just have a piece of paper.

I say that as someone who respects Japanese people.

But how would it play out? It depends on the circumstances I guess. A plane crashes near your house, a guy stumbles out mumbling in Russian. Finally he says in broken English “help please” amd you kill him.

What do you do? Kill him or help him?

Probably go check the news first to see if we’re at war.

Yes

So.

Where are the Japs screaming about their 6 gorillion?