India hate Thread

Indians have a low IQ and that is a fact. That is why we have shitty facilities and crime here.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-145426_01.jpg (1080x1729, 212K)

true world would be better place without us
truly we are the most pathetic race on earth

You've been in Jow Forums too long. You're starting to become more self-hating than Jayant Bhandari

Also India could become decent country like sri lanka, if you invested in your countries health and education. You don't need high IQ for that

Attached: govt spending social services.jpg (696x536, 42K)

I already am. Fuck this country. I hope China fucks our shit up. You've been deceived if you think India or Indian culture is actually anything good. And if you think Indian women are beautiful then you've been bullshitted there as well. They're ugly as fuck compare to white women.

I wish I was white in a white country so I wouldn't have to worry about getting stabbed or shot by a criminal or some short tempered currynigger in a road rage. The traffic here is the worst you'll see on this planet. That's cause there are no traffic rules. Roads are just bumper kart floors for these stupid monkeys. There's no such thing as the concept of lanes, speed limites, overtaking with procedure, legal parking etc. People literally kill each other over parking spaces. It's terribly hot. I've lived here all my life and have a pretty good immunity but I get a stomach flu or a cold like 4 times a year because everyone is a diseased fuck. You could die of dengue or malaria because there's puddles of piss and shit everywhere and the healthcare is crap. You should try visiting a government hospital here. I can guarantee you that the rooms are dirtier, uglier and less sanitised than american insanse asylums in the '20s. People here are scum as well. The " girls are fucking crap but they all dress like whores, with makeup caked on their face, preach feminism and talk in a fake American accent and think they're hot American women from the English movies they watch.
Try living here if you really think India is all that good. And live as normal person not as tourist. Drive your own car or try getting on the public transport once.
I've been to many foreign countries, even Canada. Stayed in Toronto at Seneca College for 2 months. And I was absolutely amazed by how organized and planned everything was. The kind of city and cultures and living standards white countries have are something India WILL never see despite all these Patriots claims of being a super pooper

India needs communism for some time to get their act together. Control the people and force them to change their mindset

Glad I left that shithole!!

>truly we are the most pathetic race on earth
At least you're better then niggers.

Isn't cheating rampant in schools there?

do we even consider them human?

Attached: Hinduphobia = Bigoted Anti-Hindu Bias.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

More than 90% editors at Business Today not suitable for editorial jobs.

I think we should give the Poos a break, they are our allies against the Chans.

Attached: 1509264015999.jpg (202x249, 12K)

I visited India when I finished uni. other than the hotels, which were pretty comfy, it was indeed a fucking shitshow. Fucking Vietnam was undoubtedly better, and that's just emberrassing.

>HAHHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAH

Attached: indian muslim communist.jpg (400x219, 35K)

This is what happens when you cheat in your exams... And when your educational institutions basically allow it.

Yes communism so that all these motherfuckers down here starve to death. Millions of these niggers will die and that'll be a load off the world.
That's not an achievement. Indians (south Asians pakis, Bangladeshi, still lankans in fact cause we're all essentially the same) are the second worst race. Next is darker Asians, then Arabs, then higher Asians (Japs and Chinese) then Europeans.

Chill bhai.

Fucking China is THE WORST with this. I have met so many chinese people in my line of business that don't know shit, even though they work in the same field as me or are above me in the corporate ladder.

I mean FUCK, if you cheat, you know the answer to a question right? THATS STILL STUDYING, CAUSE YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER SO YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO LEARN.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THESE PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID.

The only real problem is, that your population is way to high

Attached: 1526150507931.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Yes. Indians on average are dull, uninspired and unintelligent. Look at the population we have. 1.3 billion. Now look at how many great works of science, technology, medicine, art, literature, theatre, sports have come out from our nation.

In sport for example: Micheal Phelps an American swimmer has won 28 gold medals in his career alone.
Meanwhile, India has about 25 gold medals in ALL of it's history in ALL categories of sports attained by ALL it's best sportsmen and women.

Obviously there are random flukes of brilliance even here but when you produce the largest population on this planet there are bound to be some genetic streaks of brilliance. However compare those to what European countries have achieved so far with a fraction of our population.

>Inb4 muh Indians invented zero
India didn't exist until 1947. Before that it was just a sub continet composed of warring kingdoms and shortly after that it was a British colony.

>quit msm media or kys

Attached: Strong-Anti-Hindu-Bias-in-English-based-Media.jpg (740x394, 74K)

High caste Indians are biologically different than low caste

You could technically say that about any race, except niggers of course.

Is child molestation common in India? Do you find your country's lolis attractive?

nonce

>What is your favorite place Burger King or McDonalds?

Attached: aryan.jpg (600x494, 113K)

YOU PIECES OF SHIT CALL ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT TO TELL ME MY WINDOWS COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS....
I

RUN

LINUX

YOU STUPID STREET SHITTING, AND SHIT EATING SUBHUMAN TRASH
YOU'RE DEAD
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD

I was just about to write this. The brahmins & the upper-cast have an average IQ of circa 110. Probably because marriage is kept in casts.