What does Jow Forums think of the phrase “Uncle Tom”?

What does Jow Forums think of the phrase “Uncle Tom”?

Attached: 69EA4A37-0DD7-43A1-9F51-6BB796A136B9.jpg (579x587, 304K)

you mean nigger?

Does it make you feel cool saying that?

I think that the nigger saying it didn't read the book.

phrase created by niggers trying to demonize the based black man (with maga hat on)

Nigger tactics to keep other niggers from getting ahead in life by insinuating that honest, hardworking success is a bad thing because it goes against the gangster lifestyle

Nigger

nigger spotted

insecure white boys

no but i'm cool when i say it, nigger

Nice try you fucken nigger I'm actually a Jew.

Attached: IMG_20180521_020542.jpg (2268x4032, 3.41M)

kike

KIKE! GAS THE FUCKING KIKE!

Phrase spoken by retards that don't understand the story. Those that do, find the fact they consider it a slur, hilarious. It was once a term of high praise for someone demonstrating courage and self sacrifice.

Pic is unrelated to the story...but it's how leftists see blacks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I find the concept that niggers can be considered anything more than animals repugnant.

Reported for hate speech and not having an internet license.

Reported for being jewish

the phrase is the reason niggers will always be niggers

Without seeing the geoflag
I already know the country because of the OP

Nice try fucker we own you.

What flag would that be then, burgerfat

Attached: all_this_time.png (2560x1920, 2.25M)

Could not care less, I just use nigger, jiggaboo, gollywog, coon etc

Nigger

Honestly i just wish all black people would go back to Africa. Nobody wants black people in their country they just bring everyone down.

Attached: israelis_to_african_jews-go_back_to_jungle_in_africa[1].jpg (925x514, 57K)

Attached: 1518624781704.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

"They'd be screaming... What they were doing would help them to chum the water. He said when they would throw the babies in tied to this rope, he said in a matter of minutes, he said, the alligators were on them. He said the alligator would clamp his jaws on that child. As a matter of fact, once he clamped on them he was really swallowed. He said you couldn't see anything but the rope! Some would be infants, some would be a year old, toddlers, some would be infants." what a fucked up people. Jews may have been behind slavery but whites are equally as despicable. I felt bad about white genoice(reallly just white replacement) now i dont.....

Attached: AM.png (848x900, 175K)

>braids
why must queens do this? let you hair go natural, release the afro.

No. Feels more natural.
"Uncle Tom" is like a mosquito, an annoying term mostly used by people thinking they're smart for referencing a book they never read. You just want to kill it.

Yours OP
Nice little IP change to samefag
Your MO has always been some nigger tier foot pic to catch attention and then ask some stupid ass question.

So nice to see nothing has changed with some of you assholes

>muh bogeymans

The word means nothing to you, you country don't even have blacks. Why are you even in this thread?

>bogeyman
it's boogeyman.

I'd rub that

>muh damage control

Attached: 873324EB-8EE7-4A30-9CF7-DD852686B843.gif (375x304, 790K)

Attached: BBBRAAAAAAPAPPPP.jpg (645x773, 48K)

i can be where ever i want, i'm not a fucking nigger

it's boogerman

Attached: boogerman.jpg (302x244, 9K)

HUE

Iron your flags you nigger kike

Once again, you don't deal with blacks, so why the fuck are you trying to understand their culture?

I think it's a phrase only decent reasonable black people can be called like coon. I also hate foot fags

Attached: family_pic.jpg (600x800, 144K)

jew

Attached: 2alpqq_0.jpg (500x631, 67K)

*Pick up M jar*
>"MEEP"

wait a minute. this whole fucking thread has been nothing but nigger. is that all the nigger culture is. that's all i had to understand. what the fuck niggers.

It's an easy way to discredit a black individual who doesn't toe the line. Oreo cookie is another Uncle Tom. "You talk white" is yet another. Blacks in America will be cut down by other blacks the minute they dare question the usual victimhood narrative.

>holding sign so niggers can read it
>niggers can't read
Kikes are fucking dumb.