Hands down the worst country in Europe

Hands down the worst country in Europe

>Destroyed Rome like a bunch of niggers
>Kills hundreds of millions of Europeans in two world wars
>Ushers in an era of left wing politics that degenerates our continent to the core
>Floods us with millions of refugees because of their pathetic white guilt

When did you realise that Germany was the cancer of Europe ?

Attached: de.png (580x348, 258)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are worse though

Oh quit your jealousy we built toilets in your country, poo

Attached: eternal anglo.png (800x2048, 357K)

/thread. Pot calling a kettle back is not threadworthy. Sage

we are not talking about India
ofcourse,India is a country of subhumans

>be le me
>live near the border
>cross the border
>streets are clean
>everyone is tall and white and good looking
>everything looks expensive and rich
Can't be that bad desuwa

Can say the same about you, aglo shit, motherfucking bastard, i hate your guts, hate your culture, hate your people, good thing muslims are floodig and making your genes go extinct you rapebaby inbred chickenshit nigger tier island monkey

You are worse though. You are not as cucked as Sweden for example, but you have the same thick skulls as Americans do, refuse to see your own problems and just waste your time shitting on other countries.
>inb4 toothpastes are more cucked
I know that we are turning into a shithole too, but at least we acknowledge it.

calm down there you fucking gypsy

We are an American/Israeli puppet state if you haven't noticed yet.

>t. bong

I'm sure glad the eternal anglo helped defeat germany during WWI+II and brought about an age of american degeneracy, soviet totalitarianism, the existence of israel, and european decolonialisation and mass immigration

oh boy imagine how bad it would have been had that bad guy hitler had won huh guys?

good thing we'll always have johny rottentooth to look out after what's best for Europe

Nice try Belgium. Hope the Islam Party is going well.

t. Moleenbeck

Attached: 1525800706840.jpg (600x700, 266K)

>gypsy
Go back to worshipping a toilet you half anglo fuck

The cancer of Europe is not Germany or France or Britain or Sweden or even the US but leftism.

Aren't you busy shitting in some street and drinking cow piss?

shouldn't you be asking for gibs then posting on Jow Forums?

Attached: Romanian-Gypsies-2.jpg (750x656, 144K)

I am not a hindu scum
so no?

The Germanics were very powerful when they united
Both wars started by Britain
>Ushers in an era of left wing politics that degenerates our continent to the core
Because of allied brainwashing programs after ww2 ("denazification" etc.)
Because of people like you

Attached: germany.jpg (324x414, 60K)

>but leftism
That's a funny way of saying "jews and their propaganda".

Indians became this degenerate when the english started fucking them, also read maitreyi and learn about how we colonized yo ass black boy

Hello Nigel, whats it like living in an open air rape pen pretending to be a country?

>(((Huwhite Brit))) insults actual huwhite Germans
>(((Huwhite German))) acts offended and responds with insulting huwhite Britons
>Kikes/kike shills hope for some huwhite male Britons/Germans to be fooled

Attached: 55487756-DA2C-420C-9CF7-8F4B169799F5.png (400x518, 77K)

cool story
GYPSY

The jews were vastly overrepresented in the creation of leftism, but today it flourishes very well with or without jews.

Fuck Rome. It needed to fall.
You should've joined them.
You got rid of Hitler, not them.
You did that also.

I think you mean kikes and kike shills.

Left versus right paradigm is just a Hegelian dialectic the kikes and shills use

Attached: 88B45341-4DFC-4706-9D6E-D2B38D147115.jpg (775x881, 278K)

Cologne. Minority in every German city within 50 years. you're living in the rape pen m8

That's because they indoctrinated enough people to watch others do it for them

>Fuck Rome. It needed to fall.

This. Rome was holding Europe back. Because they relied on slaves there was almost no innovation.

After it fell European innovation exploded.

The country which created the strongest and biggest banking cartel that is owned by a jew and has influence politics and economics since then talks about germans being the worst.

>After it fell European innovation exploded.

Just like the average underage Rotherham pussy.

Still, we should name the cause, not the symptoms

Yeah but you have the Nurgburgring so I forgive you.

Attached: Eurotrip Mk V_0545.jpg (2048x1365, 1.21M)

>2018
>people still reply to JIDF shill threads intended to divide the white race

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (290x200, 16K)

Germany wasn’t even a united nation back in Roman times

The enlightenment then.

Attached: JID.jpg (491x491, 43K)

>royal blood line gets tainted
>muslim grooming gangs
>muslim mayor in london
>literally pakistan

Attached: britain1.jpg (630x472, 97K)

Hey hey. Not every cuntry was flooded with Moslems

If Germany is pathetic then those who are too weak to oppose it are pathetic too...

based

One fine day, we`ll be getting at you again, JUDE.
Long live England, long live Germany -
long live the white race.
14/88
SAGE

Yes we can all agree on that

>Indians became this degenerate when the english started fucking them, also read maitreyi and learn about how we colonized yo ass black boy

matreyi(the book) was cool, i loved when the little black bitch tried to fuck the westerner.

actually that's a cro-asian or servshit/albanian.

>we should name the cause,
The cause is wider than just "Jews" you retard. Voltaire hated Jews but was surely a leftist. Proudhon disliked Jews but was a leftist. Educate yourself

The relevant EU countries are all suicidal with policy and have been for a very long time i wouldn't just blame the germans for that, they got completely psychologically destroyed after the war, you'd have to be pretty retarded to blame them for jews pushing continental suicide on us all through them as proxy.

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Fuck you bong, you are changing our country. Germany has been held hostage by the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 20nHkHp.jpg (768x768, 164K)

Don't forget about sending Lenin to Russia.

Don't forget that if you were to side with cousin Hans on WW2, America could've followed with you and the world would be a much different place than it is now
But no, having your country flooded with third worlders who do nothing but collect welfare checks and fucking laugh at you as they demographically start replacing your own people seemed like a better alternative to you

The fall of Rome was the best thing for Europe. It was such a stifling big government that was subsidized by slaves (no incentive to advance technology). Europe pulled ahead during the so-called Dark Ages (a myth) when there were fewer lazy elite writers but a surge in technological and agricultural technology.

Nigger, leftism then, and leftism now are wildly different things that cause different results

Attached: 1524471455180.png (1746x1364, 1.23M)

Germany and the German people are absolute cucked shit sfor what they have done. But you Brits are just as bad or even worse.

Rome was fucked centuries before germanic tribes got their shit together. They jewed their own economy.

The UK was a major player in the destruction of Libya, increasing the migration from Africa to Europe by a factor of 100

the same people that have done that are the ones destroying our country too. the only people who are going to feel bad reading these threads are the innocent natives who feel some national pride, who are nowhere near damaging to us.

the EU elite are the cancer, that are killing germany also, maybe not economically, but socially and even racially.

we're all dying of the same disease, while making fun of each other for having it rather than focusing on the disease alone. clearly the europeans that browse this place(even though its an ironic shitposting meme board) are fully aware of their situation that they're in(well which we're all in). we're only going to hate each other more by doing all of this, or just stirring up more feelings inside about each other. when some of us count as the percentage in our own countries that want revolt from this shit, being more divided is not what we need. we're one european body, and the world outside us is completely different and want in.

i feel really gay for saying this, but seeing the state we're all in and the fact we're being destroyed and our own natives being killed by terrorist attacks really bothers me now, honestly we should all be supporting each other. we are all so vulnerable now.

>based indian
tell em bruh!

Leftism is one movement that appeared in Enlightenment and Jews supported it but weren't the creators of it. If anything then Protestants caused it

>Goths and vandals were secretly normans.
The state of UK education, everyone.

I creampied a German woman when I went there a couple years ago. I wonder if she got pregnant.

You do realize that there was none other responsible for putting europe at brink than america playing stupid geostrategic games literally thousands of miles from home, autistoboi?

Bongs protected Der Ewige Juden when Europe were throwing them out left and right. Now we are all getting fucked. Thanks bongs.

OP is right.

We should form a union, bro. All European countries, let's do it!

I don't care if they weren't the "creators" of its former shelf. What I know is that they're perpetrators of what it has become and what it continues to mutate into as of ad 2018. That's what's important, not what was the goal of leftism in the fucking enlightenment.

Attached: 1526763685073.jpg (803x779, 153K)

quit bitching about whos shithole is worse and use the energy to come together cucks...

>What I know is that they're perpetrators of what it has become
How can you look at something without looking at its roots and foundational texts? Looks like you didn't watch Grzegorz Braun. Blaming jews for leftism is an easy way to failure. Again, it's Protestantism that started leftism, not jews, jews only embraced it afterwards

i doubt the european americans love seeing the "syrians" rampage throughout europe. this is the whole thing, it's our governments, not the people alone. only if those people support those administrations, then sure, but most of us on this board all have real conservative values for our culture and race, let's see us, than what our elites who despise us.

whites are the most divided people amongst each other, its really saddening actually, it's why we're fucked. on the other hand, muslims are throwing the ropes over for each other in europe ready to replace us.

there is no real european ethnic front, this is what we need. even if its varg-style larping, as long as we're all together the better off we are before taking political action

the more we put it off, the weaker its going to be. something has to happen right now. but we're on the wrong place advocating it, nothing gets done here

this

back to your old game again?
hows the niggerclam tasting islandmutt?

go to hell kike

Attached: HK.Commander_FETT.jpg (908x960, 139K)

Ofc it had to be a fucking bong nigger who made this thread lmao . The (((UK))) is pretty much the only country in europe that has done more damage to whites than germany.

Molenbeek
you illiterate
and fellow waffle is wright, leave this place and go back sniffeling your royal niggerclam

I..is that a Mandalorian helmet?

Es lebe das heilige Deutschland, mein Bruder.