Literal mafia is robbing Russia of its resources and money, leaving the people some crumbs so they don't starve to death

>literal mafia is robbing Russia of its resources and money, leaving the people some crumbs so they don't starve to death
>cover it up with conspiracy bullshit that everything is America's fault and some totalitarian right-wing populism
>lel Putin so based go-go Russia xDdddd
Are most Jow Forumsacks actually retarded?

And no, I'm not a commie/progressive/sjw.

Attached: 15265081640840.png (206x360, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah well, Russians like being robbed of their money by the government. It's their natural state. Who are we to tell them otherwise? You guys actually voted for this shit and you want it, just like we voted for Israeli puppets.

I didn't vote for this nor I was given the chance to vote for anything else on last elections.
Like you didn't have a chance to vote for anyone except Israeli puppets t b h.

I feel this way and there are a lot of Russians who I meet round electronic parts who seem to as well.
Russians are mightily afraid of being seen as cucks on the world stage.
Putin has done a lot of propaganda for Stalin and soviet times, so Russians think they have to have Strong Man to lead them.
They like a strong leader but honestly Brehznev and Kruhschev were better than Putin. They were Commies but at least they were honest Commies. Their ideology sucked, not them.
Putin is an honest-to-god psychopathic dictator.
I wish the Russians would vote a decent government so they could improve themselves and I could visit there not having to worry about Polonium Teas.

Attached: 3019470c948c26429425710636a14fe2cb5335e1691da808d9f5f0d50eda7530.jpg (420x620, 54K)

kek based rasha fags aren't welcome here

because ur important enough to get litwinenko'd
whatever dude

Sorry, Navalny lost so get over it.

I hope you'll get the nuke from insane dictator, fuckhead. You'll get over it though.

Nah mate no threat of nukes here :^)

>vote doesn't go the way i want it
>It's rigged! everyone else is idiot but me!
Typical nigger tier (((opposition)))

Yeah, there were no opposition though.
Пиздyй oбpaтнo нa cocaч, тaм зa твoи дoлжны пoбoльшe плaтить, oлькa.

Why not go start your 'progressive' nation somewhere in Siberia?

no leader in a true democracy should win 80% of the vote. either ya'll are seriously brainwashed by RT or the vote is rigged

It's cold out there.
Good thing that I have enough money to immigrate though. Just want to get a bit more to be comfortable when I abandon the sinking ship.

>muh based putin is redpilled XD

>ya'll are seriously brainwashed by RT or the vote is rigged
Both.

>172403228
Nah putin's a kike shill but the only alternative is communism 2.0

kek putin is a closet commie or at least holds neo soviet sympathies

I"ve said some awfully mean things about Comrade Putin, and no one would miss me if I was gone. It would be an easy crime. Many in my home would say "Good Riddane", or even give the Russians a reward for offing me.

Attached: 1511687546318.jpg (853x960, 104K)

>haha, i called him paid shill first, i win!
Go back to 2ch, and take your subversive faggotry with you, faggot.

Attached: 5aeda766dda4c88f138b457f.jpg (900x506, 135K)

Exactly my mutt friend

Or maybe people just support their leader? That never occured to you? Either way we don't need your approval of our election, so fuck off.

We don't need food as well. Or money. We only need a strong leader!!!!!!!

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you (OP related)

digits confirm other user must fuck off

Attached: putindigits.png (420x315, 46K)

if you putinfags put any research at all into putin you would hate him. Putin is not some based redpilled savior in fact hes the exact opposite. All the KGB faggots that Yuri Bezmenmov talks about in that interview were guys like Putin.

I worked in Russia for abou 6 months. One thing that I don't understand is why the airtight & friends think that Russia is some sort of white man paradise. For some aspects Russia immigration policies are even worse than western countries, they have a Visa free regime with central Asian shitholes to import cheap labor but then put annoying visa regimes with western countries. If I recall correctly Navalny wants to stop free immigration from central Asia and stop this retarded cold war with the west but somehow that makes him a jew puppet.

I like Putin hes one of the few politicians that are consistent in the world today.

Stay mad, pidor.

Navalny also want to give away Russian territories.
>Stop this retarded cold war with the west but somehow that makes him a jew puppet.
This new "cold war" started when Putin outlawed gay propaganda to minors and started executing foreign policies that favors Russia's interests.

Ok, I kinda agree, but would you be in favor on stopping the Visa free regime? Putin doesn't seem willing to stop it.

not our problem

back to /po/, liberashka pidoras

Attached: russian-police-arrest-gay-rights-activist-getty-640x480.jpg (640x480, 85K)

hiding your flag like a coward I see, well it's everyone's problem

> honest
> commies
pick one

pidorahi btfo itt, good thread

Attached: 15232492565720.jpg (387x500, 73K)

Slavs are just lazy and low IQ. If you ever worked with one, you'd know. There's plenty of corrupt authoritarian countries like China, Singapore and Saudi Arabia that are rolling in cash. Slav genes are just worthless, I hope you die out fast and stop polluting the white gene pool.

TL;DR:
Putin is a neo-Soviet KGB animal, Russia under him is basically the white version of Venezuela.

Attached: 1517126699517.jpg (754x545, 36K)

wonder (((who))) could be behind this memeflag?

Attached: 1519063731468.png (1024x480, 300K)

This is totalitarian shithole, grow some balls and fight back.

Oh m8 u cheeky cunt m8, r u even giggle m8

that bolshevik midget must be burned at the stake

Attached: 1522065766411.jpg (269x211, 8K)

all these fucking sosach leftyfags coming here to complain about their government. we don't want you here. fuck off before i report you to FSB and roskomnadzor for offending my feelings

Jow Forums will always be a putin board

Attached: 1523262753977.png (743x531, 319K)

And everyone who shills for Putin is also a neo-Soviet crypto communist.
They are not "based" they are totalitarian statist animals and multiculturalist globalists that would ration food for their own people just to keep millions of Muslims inside the empire.

Look how they smear the leader of the Russian opposition, just look!

youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38

Attached: 1516689960549.jpg (1100x732, 251K)

>nor I was given the chance to vote for anything else on last elections.
This is pretty much the pathetic state of the world.
Democracy is an illusion and accessable only to the corporations. The average Joe doesnt get a say in the matter. The Putin thing is just a question of someone who pisses off the left the most since they are primarily responsible for the clusterfuck we are in

ITT гpязнoкpoвныe хyecocы c apмянcкими, жидoвcкими, тaтapcкими и хoхлoвcкими нaмecaми, кoтopыe дyмaют чтo Пyтин или либepacтня cпocoбны зaщитить их интepecы

>the only world leader with the balls to name (((them)))
>not based
kys

Attached: 1520756011894.jpg (1024x1024, 218K)

What the FUCK are you talking about you fucking Mossad Rabbi??

Attached: 1516695063233.jpg (1200x1500, 503K)

>putin is anti israel

We saw last week with the Iran attack that this is not the case.

Did you guys hear about that madman named "The Machine?"

The Russian mob is a gang of jews who exploit russia

Putin is not even pretending to be for Russians. He's a 1970's type multiculturalist, imperialist, neo-Soviet chekist thief and will never change.

+10 $USD deposited into your accounts, shills
BASED PUTIN will save us from the jews!

Attached: 1522016468014.jpg (498x373, 30K)

>protecting Mossad agent Putin
Fuck off Mossad Rabbi, we know all your dirty tricks!

Attached: 1516142667150.jpg (1920x1200, 247K)

show your real flag shlomo. i know you're israeli