GANGBANGERS. ARE. HUMANS

GANGBANGERS. ARE. HUMANS.

Attached: Capture.png (689x410, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1526899599035.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The commies can gather up on that hill and I'll gladly pin the trigger until they all max out their virtue signaling points.

The won't be when they're on spikes.

someone send him cartel torture vids

they should let them in their neighborhoods then.

reminder to send cartel pics and videos to all ms13 defenders

2nd that

>Respectable Lawyer
Wew lads

I love the dem platform is supporting gang members and illegals more than their own citizens. Let's see how it works out for them.

i just want to know did any of the twitter faggots receive any ms13 gore or are we all here just telling to each other to do it

>defending literal criminals
holy fucking shit

Let's just test chemical weapons on them until they spill the beans

JFC I hate the "So that's the hill you want to die on, HUH??" saying.

> 5k retweets
> 33k likes

Attached: a7e.jpg (384x379, 21K)

Truthfully I would love to give the leftists everything they say they want. If they claim to love the third world then I would love to send them there. They can be a minority and play the victim card. Of course what they say they want and what they actually want are two different things. They don't care about immigrants just the power they obtain from them. The "good" immigrants vote democrat and displace the white population. The "bad" immigrants destroy neighborhoods and demoralize the population and make them afraid to go out in their own communities. They don't believe in anything at all really.

I think we can agree that "criminal" has a lot of gray area. MS-13 are so far into one extreme, however, that I find it fairly surprising how seriously people defend them... Though maybe I really shouldn't find it surprising.

Yes, but who cares?

Such high virtue

Attached: 1510442896022.png (515x821, 59K)

capital punishment is going to be abolished in the US very soon

Attached: oh no how could this have happened.jpg (689x1080, 522K)

Feel free to send this to that flaming faggot kike

>that (((nose)))

Attached: 0a9.jpg (404x404, 12K)

>juan skinning him alive
>god bless you juan you're still a person in my book.

I hope every leftist is tortured and murdered by MS-13 animals. Upload the video for posterity.

It's a false flag

MS-13 doesn't even exist it's just how Trump agitates racists with his puppet CIA false flag

Hitler was a human being too, why does he get so much shit?

Jow Forums is always right

Attached: its a jew episode.png (911x464, 309K)

shills are subhumans

Why can't they just admit that they were wrong and fell for an uninformed, fear-mongering smear by the media? Would it be so, so hard? What do they think about those gangbangers? Did they show value for human life to the numerous amount of Americans and otherwise that they've tortured and killed throughout the years? What about the lives they've affected indirectly? Do you think they had the best interest in mind for humanity? What are the thought processes of these people? Is this the end?

Attached: 1518913980308.jpg (622x650, 23K)

>Trump's presidency made his opposition actually defend heinous criminals

Attached: all smiles.jpg (203x248, 7K)

They are humans, but I don’t find that important in some morality case, I find it important in saying that humans are capable of this, and if we call everything we don’t like animals, it will make us forget the fact that we can be compelled to do this.

>that I find it fairly surprising how seriously people defend them
Don't be surprised. These faggot liberal types will defend the gud void until death. Also they oppose literally whatever trump says, no matter how right it is, with everything they have. Nothing else matters to them

Attached: 1526434976660.jpg (717x717, 68K)

Everyone wants to deny it but the Lawyer is right. MS-13 are human, so they should stand some sort of trial before being given a good view of a firing squad. I'm not down for governing bodies to torture or go further than life inprisonment/death penalty.

>t. Paco Gonzales Ortiz

Is there a dump? I like this idea but I don't want to go to liveleak and bestgore to collect these

Neg. I'm not a brown, and that's why I don't want the worst prisoners tortured. I want them put down.

MS13 is good IMHO. They are not a gang.

They should be shot on sight. The court system is too slow and weak to deal with these animals.

>Wanting the abolition of due process
Spotted the feminist shill.

>feminist shill
Mexicans aren't people so no need for due process

Attached: 1526507770006m.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

>defending literal criminals
it's almost like that's a lawyer's job or something

MS-13 isn’t even Mexican you unread brainlet.

This is why, as edgy as it sounds, every adult needs to see some cartel gore vids. Those “people” are lower than animals

MS-13 is lightheaded away from "gangbangers". They are deranged fucking savages. Their initiation into the gang requires them to murder someone or else be murdered for wasting the group's time.

The only thing they deserve is a bullet to the back of the head. They are not fucking people. They are monsters.

it's actually american... was founded in LA

Fallajuh, USA when?

Okay. I don't particularly think anyone would/should shoulder the danger required to capture people like that unless they're legit surrendering, but I don't really expect the US to take the responsibility of trial/incarceration for MS-13 either. I guess my original point was that we should not emulate THEIR behavior.

seems like the latter.

>an El Salvadoran prison gang was founded in LA.
Did you get that listening to Kevin De Leon on Fox News? MS-13 in the US began in LA, but it originated in El Salvador.

Start memeing: "Nazi's are humans too"

Twitter is for faggots.

yeah .. I agree with you 100%, but I also enjoy the way the left is framing itself in all of this.

>this international cartel of literal murderers, rapists and rapist murderers is worth defending
these kinda people are why we cant just fucking carpet bomb the middle east with napalm and mustard gas

Attached: 1505229511544.jpg (912x762, 110K)

This guy looks just... wrong.

Attached: 1520366415983.jpg (480x448, 21K)

OK guys so far Trump has caused Democrats to side with
Illegals
ISIS
Hezbollah
Hamas
Iran
North Korea
China
and MS-13

>gangsters
>literally IV victims, inject meth, then flay their faces off
>grave sites with dozens dead beahded or smashed with a hammer
>no worries, its just (((al capone))) and we csn make shekels from films in a few years

Attached: th.jpg (272x160, 11K)

People who do inhumane things should be punished inhumanely.

Oy vey but the 6 gorrillion

>(((Respectable Lawyer)))

There's mexicans in it...

Heh

Well, those Klansmen who hung all those negroes were human beings too. Oh and don't even get me started on the Nazis. I mean, most of them were just following orders, they were still human beings right? It was just that evil Hitler and his cronies, NOT ALL NAZIS. I mean Nazis cry too ya know.

You're fucking retarded. That shit started in the U.S. then was exported to El Salvador through deportation, ruining El Salvador's stability, which is why it's such a shithole now.

2nd...Amendment... that

(i.e., shoot MS-13 fags).

Attached: Droll Face.jpg (125x125, 2K)

send him to the cartels instead

>Human morality

Attached: 6F6B7A84-9F67-4F98-BADA-F8C5099784D0.jpg (913x1024, 93K)

Everyone bases their political views on the propaganda they have come into contact with.

>ruining stability
You stupid fuck, you know why they fled salvador to US in the first place, right genius?

I hope you guys are saving all the grabs of Libs defending illegal immigrants, criminals, terrorist organizations, the faggot former president of Mexico, Kim Jun Un and our intelligence agencies leading a coup against our duly elected president

NAZIS. ARE. HUMANS.

Attached: toke.jpg (420x420, 20K)

Attached: 1513139552370.gif (336x199, 1.89M)

At least this guy has goofy as his avatar so he knows hes an incompetent idiot

Well no shit, Hillary was up on stage with illegal immigrants at her own rallies. The fact that she used a little girl just pissed people off more.

LOL, these dumb ass libs need to realize that there are people who don't exclusively live in or near major US cities and don't want this shit to come to their towns....where they are already struggling as it is. Then you throw in the riots of the left at Trump rallies, I think his rally in Chicago getting shut down due to liberal violence was a major wake-up call to all those living in Illinois who DON'T live in the city or surrounding areas. It was a wake up call where they saw first-hand what could be in their immediate future and so they proudly voted for Trump and will again in 2020. Well, at least the ones who are still stuck in the shithole state which is dominated by Chicago politics and cronyism.

I'll second this one.

Democrats legitimately believe that they are always right and always have the moral high ground.

When reality hits them in the face and proves them wrong, their cognitive dissonance forces them to double down. No, they can't be wrong, they're always right, it must be reality which is wrong.

Remember when Soros would bus in all those antifa people to assault Trump supporters at rallies.

They will have one, then after they are convicted the firing squads enter.

Normies like jews and hate Hitler.

Theory: prove or lie beyond a reasonable doubt that Hitler was not only a jew, but the epitome of Judaism.
Hilter=Jews
Jews=bad
Problem?