OK so... Atheist center leftist here...

OK so... Atheist center leftist here, (emphasis on center) my political views pretty much stemmed from disagreeing with Christians... But these new guys, they're like if you took the worst parts about Christians, and made them 10x worse.

They hate gays more, hate jews more, hate atheists more, hate women, hate whites.

They breed faster.

The Christians were doing their crusade a thousand years ago, they're doing it RIGHT FUCKING NOW

And they want to immigrate to secular western democracies by the thousands.

>Fuck

Attached: ba_mus92.gif (309x216, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1lnxUXWGgE
pastebin.com/hCANJumA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what's your fucking point other than people like you contributed to the state of the world, fucking pos

Bump

What are you talking about, I'm voting trump 2020 JUST because it trust hel MAYBE keep Muslims out of my country

For another 4 years, well be safe, but that just doesn't feel right, to just be safe :/

Attached: islamgraph.jpg (627x663, 72K)

Attached: islam4gays.jpg (600x953, 105K)

Attached: afghan.jpg (564x843, 95K)

Thx for saving my thread :)

Well, it can't make you racist since islam isn't a race

The truth is, we will have to exclude them from our society, deport all and kill many of them.
Islam is a death machine that can only be stopped by force

I used to be an atheist until I decided that atheism's logical conclusion is nihilism. I am a moderate like you, and was repulsed by conservative Christians from a young age. We should be glad we aren't in Europe. I think large parts of Europe are done for. These countries are democracies that are actively voting for the destruction of their own culture and for Islam as its replacement. The most hopeful thing I can say is that maybe exposure to European culture will finally lead to Islam becoming watered down and moderate.

Attached: uk1.jpg (581x775, 80K)

>most muslims are actually muslim
if only christianity had numbers this good desu

You're just figuring this shit out now?

Attached: COEXIST.jpg (560x368, 99K)

>large parts of Europe are done
it gets bloody and very cruel, more cruel than anything you've seen or imagined, but we'll win

Attached: 1523565483468.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Hm, i see it the opposite, this is the only life i have, I better make it count. Not by doing drugs, or some bullshit like that. But by just being a good person, and gaining validation from that.

No

>God must be real because the other option is offensive to me.
Not even an atheist, not a fan of your type

TOO FUCKING LATE

>The most hopeful thing I can say is that maybe exposure to European culture will finally lead to Islam becoming watered down and moderate.
>hopefully muslims become secularised degenerates too
they certainly will eventually but that's hardly the 'positive' ending. secularised degenerates deserve their annihilation.

No problem. I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that Mohammad and his followers have done more damage to the world than Hitler and his followers. I have a lot of liberal/atheist friends and it disturbs me how oblivious they are concerning the relative danger of Islam compared to Evangelical Christianity.

Attached: europefuture.jpg (480x554, 53K)

I didn't abandon atheism because of nihilism, but because of the self-evident beauty of the world. It had to be intelligently created.
Fair enough, I won't argue and try to make a nihilist out of you. Nihilism leads to self-destruction.

Attached: buddhistfighters.jpg (578x430, 45K)

I keep telling lefties, I hate Islam for the same reason I hate Naziism

Jesus Christ, those images, shows you what could happen in Europe.... Fuck man

>Intelligently created
>Fully omnipotent god that can see the future
>Natural disasters that kill thousands of christians

Ditto. They have a lot in common, not the least of which is hatred of Jews. My left wing friends always just come back with some story about Christians or some other group doing something bad as though it was equivalent to >1000 years of Jihad.

Attached: wormie.jpg (636x635, 44K)

Ya, ik, the Muslim ban was a real fucking let down. (Don't give 2 shits about the wall) but plz block all Muslim countries...

It could be worse, if we elect a left winger, they will openly try to bring in as many Muslims as possible.

4 years of that.... Hell is what that'd be.

>Thinking physical existence is as good as it gets
>Not understanding consciousness creates solid matter >100 years after the double slit experiment

Attached: werner.jpg (564x703, 72K)

Could you give me some examples, that would help. All I really know is the Jew hatred stuff.

Oh god, quantum physics

I know, right?
I've been trying to find this video of a lady who absolutely ripped Islam to shreds in all of about 5 minutes based on its own history. The best weapons against Islamic apologism, imo, are ex-Muslims. Here is a video from Vice, a fairly left-wing media source:
youtube.com/watch?v=O1lnxUXWGgE
I've studied world religions a little bit, and to be totally honest, I don't think Mohammad was an especially bad guy considering where and when he lived. I do think that Islam was weaponized by his immediate followers in a similar way to Christianity, but in a much more extreme way; the Quran wasn't written down for a while after he died, and was heavily edited, but is supposed to be the unadulterated word of God.

You must not have learned that for the past decade the FBI has fostered Islamic communities on American soil. Actual no-go zones across America where if you're a white American that isn't a muzzie the people will chase you out or worse.

Here is the story if mohomud and his kids.
Islam is just another Khazar/abrahamic trap that uses the "prophet" concept to sell a religion:
pastebin.com/hCANJumA

Having not clicked the video, I'm gonna assume it's ayan hersi ali

Didn't know that....
I thought Muslim no go zones where just a European thing atm.

Nope, but she is another excellent critic.

Attached: theplan.jpg (445x750, 55K)

Wow, most people on pol would call him a goat fucker child rapist warlord (including myself). You must be very moderate.

I am very moderate. What we consider child marriages were normal for that place and time, and from what I've heard his youngest wife loved him very much. That's more than can be said for a lot of American couples. He was kind of a warlord, but the pagan Arabs struck first and most of the extreme bloodshed and conquest took place after his lifetime. Like I said, he wasn't a terrible person considering when and where he lived, which was a barbaric place.

Attached: me.png (800x1200, 220K)

>These countries are democracies that are actively voting for the destruction of their own culture and for Islam as its replacement. The most hopeful thing I can say is that maybe exposure to European culture will finally lead to Islam becoming watered down and moderate.

Turn to Christ. He is the way, he is our sword and shield.

Attached: 1525622901354.jpg (1680x1050, 505K)

neither did I because coverage is scarce and limited, but there are stories coming out now that the obama administration is gone

Attached: Muslims.jpg (782x396, 45K)

That's what you get, habibi.

>The most hopeful thing I can say is that maybe exposure to European culture will finally lead to Islam becoming watered down and moderate.
I hope not. In fact, I hope that Germans adopting Islam will lead to the most autistic jihad ever witnessed.

Lmao that is another hilarious possibility I have considered

Attached: islam.jpg (960x960, 114K)

>What we consider child marriages were normal for that place and time, and from what I've heard his youngest wife loved him very much.

>Sympathizing with a pedophile warlord

Fucking kys.

Attached: 1523668574165.jpg (475x792, 26K)

all you need to know is that they aren't us and on those grounds alone should be opposed. They're yet another foreign constituency being forcibly imported into our country and will only serve to exacerbate the ruin that is already underway.

It's good you're open to these ideas.

>t. cucked centrist
Blow your brains out or overdose on feces, faggot

>he fell for the feminist lie of age of consent
lmao

Shadman pls fuck off back to /co/ where you belong

Attached: c88.gif (500x281, 3.55M)

it's just funny to see supposedly redpilled men fall for one of the earliest leftist memes

OP here, must sleep, I will definitely read EVERYTHING added to this thread...

Have fun eurofags

I didn't say it was good, only that it was normal. Most people can't be expected to do much better than their cultural norms dictate.

Attached: lotus.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

Loli's disgust me more than actual pedophiles

>Most people can't be expected to do much better than their cultural norms dictate.

Excuses excuses. You hedonists never get tired of dodging responsibility

Attached: 1493347164474.jpg (350x450, 46K)

>t. extremist moron who wants his potential political allies to commit suicide

Enjoy your Shariah law, Swedecuck

Attached: polsummarized.jpg (1223x553, 120K)

>implying there's anything wrong with the most powerful right wing patriarchal religion that will ever exist
Fuck off feminist faggots. Go suck your wife's bulls cock, cuckolded losers.

Except it will be shit because under Islam people won't have the old European discipline and education necessary to pull something like WWII Germany. Also going on Jihad against whom? Poland?

>Also going on Jihad against whom?
Infidels of course.

Atheists are worse than Muslims. Muslims are the external enemy while Atheists are the internal subversive threat that destroyed Western Civilization. You need to be burned alive you Atheist scum.

>What are you talking about, I'm voting trump 2020 JUST because it trust hel MAYBE keep Muslims out of my country
What are YOU talking about? The only Muslim countries Trump has blocked travel from the are ones that DON'T have Trump Golf courses. The ones that do are where most of the terrorists came from. You're one gullible sack of shit.

>werner.jpg
He never said that. It was attributed to him by the Nazis to paint him as a Jew and discredit his work, but he grew up Lutheran and thought religion was for 'lesser people'.

Bruh

>Muslims are the external enemy while Atheists are the internal subversive threat that destroyed Western Civilization.
The atheists aren't running around beheading people or ass-raping children to please your gods, like you lot are.

When it happens (let's say 2050+) China will be even stronger and since they give 0 fuck about human rights they will destroy them easily. Eastern Europe will also unite.

My favorite is when they bring up the westboro baptist church. Because standing on a street corner yelling God hates fags is absolutely worse than killing 3000 people by flying jetliners into skyscrapers.

Attached: anon ruins islam 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: anon ruins islam 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Before you guys rag on me too hard, I'm a Californian who was raised by atheist parents, grew up watching John Stewart and Colbert report. Then in the last 3 years found out the left is insane, and now I probably agree with Jow Forums on 90% of issues.

I mean, you can at least recognize the progress I've made ;-;

I get you don't like Trump, We don't have an alternative for keeping Muslims out... Is the Democratic nominee the answer your looking for?

The other possibility is that we end up with a white European variant of Islam that decides it wants to conquer the planet.

I see a lot of us atheists talk so much about being good, doing good etc. All talk, in reality the contact I get with fellow atheists, including in personal life, is a lot of hate and wasting life. The worst, most insane and fanatic haters on the internet are by far atheists. When I see someone giving food, shelter etc to prostitutes, drug abusers etc, it is the Christians. Not us atheists. I start to question how deluded and intellectually dishonest so many of us are.

Michigan user here, Dearborne is the largest enclave of arabs, and I think it's the biggest with muslims now as well. The thing is, most of our arabs are christian, which seems to have made a sizable difference. Funny enough, the Lebanese christians dislike the muslims almost more then we do, but they are slowly being drowned out along with everyone else. In another ten years or less i'm willing to be we're going to see calls for sharia law communities.

Then they're going to try this shit in detroit. It'll be hilarious to see them setting up bombs or rolling trucks of peace through people, and nobody really reacting at all.

Attached: 1503245598728.jpg (859x1088, 115K)

Christfag here
You made your bed, now lie in it
You should be more concerned about the state of your own people before being concerned about some sub 20iq goatfuckers

Fucking dipshit neocon

>banned muslims from Syria, Iraq, Libyaand Iran
How the fuck aren't those the problem areas of the Middle East? Are you retarded?

You disagree with Christians, and end up as a soft commie as a result. How the hell does that make ANY sense?

>Center
So.. worthless?

>But these new guys
lol'd so hard