Mixed race people

Why does Jow Forums hate mixed people again? Miscegenation is just a result of technology which made it easier for people to move across continents and seas. Put people together for long enough and it's inevitable there would be some interbreeding. So, is it the people themselves that Jow Forums hates or the race mixing propaganda that permeates discourse these days?

Attached: images(49).jpg (389x378, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/61fPS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technology also allowed smallpox to move across continents but I don't see you singing its praises.

Man, I just see Japan and I want that for me that's all, is that so much to ask?

looks like a fucking doll

>Niglet doing duckface

It's like clockwork

Pol is just a bunch of incest degenerates.
Mixed race people are superior due to diversity of genes.

>Mixed race people are superior due to diversity of genes.
You're an embarrassment to evolutionary biology.

All I ask is when I go to Scandinavia , I see nords , and when I go to africa, I see negroid, to japan, mongoloids and so on. If everywhere on earth people looks the same, whats the point?

Not singing their praises. Just wondering why Jow Forums has such a hateboner for them.

In America? Probably yeah. Europe should be another story though.

undoing of evolution, so when some shit occurs we all fucking die, with no race mixing at least abos will survive and evolve when they get to other places, restarting civilization

They look god damn disgusting.

Attached: d26ff0d0.png (258x330, 49K)

it's the propaganda.
You see, the end result would be something like this and I just happen to not think that this would be a good thing. Because it goes against my definition of diversity and I appreciate the diversity of human races and nations.
I'm also not against race mixing but somehow (which is unrealistic) I would hope that no country has more than 10% of migrant or mixed population because that way it could still stay homogenous.

Attached: 1397469771-2.jpg (600x739, 102K)

>Just wondering why Jow Forums has such a hateboner for them.
How'd miscegenation work out for Central and South America?

Attached: corpse pile in mexico.jpg (609x480, 38K)

Nigger

I can agree with you there. But again it's not the mixed people who are to blame for that. It's the government's who allowed immigration to grow to such an extent that they could feasibly replace their current populations.

Simply because the end result is a ugly abomination. Just as technology did pic related, it did the same with OP's pic.

Attached: images.jpg (253x200, 9K)

South America is a result of violent conquest and wholesale replacement of the native populations. I'm talking about where mixed people are a minority.

Because mongrels are unhealthy hideous subhumans. No need for sickle cell and Elliots in Europe

I guarantee you that noglet would kill for even one day of having actual human being hair.

Why there should be any? Effectively speaking we must simply kill off all the carriers of subsaharan and aboriginal genes. On our planet of limited resources it’s the only viable option

There are ugly and beautiful mixed people just with any other population of people.

>Abominations
How are they abominations?

would Jow Forums molest a half nigger loli?

Attached: bone-marrow.png (662x284, 48K)

I feel sorry for the people, they will never know the comfiness of being with their own kind. The propaganda and those who spread it are appalling, literally promoting unhappiness and alienation in pursuit of a political agenda.

>miscegenation is just a result of technology which made it easier for people to move across continents and seas
Oh is that why millions of people are fucking walking from the middle east to europe. Thanks for your keen insight, genius.
Mass immigration is a result of policy, it doesn't "just happen".

brazil is a mixed race nation

you want to be brazil?

Attached: brazil.jpg (700x418, 60K)

Hapa girls are the only acceptable form of autism.
Prove me wrong.

>Why there should be any?
Not saying there should or shouldn't be. The reality is that there are. And mixed race people doesn't only mean a black/white mix. Would you apply that same logic to a Eurasian mix?

>I would hope that no country has more than 10% of migrant or mixed population because that way it could still stay homogenous.

This is perfectly reasonable.

Attached: mixed-race-impact-transplants.png (501x746, 185K)

Attached: racemixingfallacies.png (1260x2168, 325K)

>wholesale replacement of the native populations
That's a funny way of saying race mixing with the local population.

Low IQ.
Anyone below 100 is subhuman.

>So, is it the people themselves that Jow Forums hates or the race mixing propaganda that permeates discourse these days?
Yes

What you posted is like .001 percent of mutts. It's not good for society in any kind of quantity. The only good thing about it is that all the "smart" Jews are doing it faster than anybody else and they are already a small enough minority that there aren't going to be enough full blooded tribe members to keep up the charade for much longer. The easiest pol short hand for weather something is good or bad on masse is weather or not the kikes have a double standard about it for themselves and the goyim. In this case they have like a triple double standard about it, but their women are too degenerate for them to stop.

Attached: RabbiJewsDestroyWhitesMeme-2.jpg (744x663, 697K)

archive.is/61fPS

Attached: organ-rejection-genetic-makeup.jpg (1200x1078, 252K)

The reality is that there are necropaedhiles, so what now? Complete extermination of nonwhites, and euthanasia of weak “whites” would be the ultimate kickstart for our development

Already addressed that.

So you hate them cause they don't belong? Ironic hearing this on Jow Forums.

Conquest preceded the race mixing you speak of. I'm talking about migration within the norm. Not invaders disguised as refugees.

Fucking mulattas!

Attached: 1524323957735.jpg (500x667, 180K)

>Conquest preceded the race mixing you speak of. I'm talking about migration within the norm. Not invaders disguised as refugees.
Pointless and irrelevant distinction.

So half of Europe is also subhuman?

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-125624.jpg (1292x2282, 653K)

Any interracial immigration can’t be a norm by definition stupid nigger. A single 1/16 jap from Australia in London is too much already

>So you hate them cause they don't belong?
I literally said I feel sorry for them, learn2read

Correct, starting at Lyon Northen Italy and down south

>so retarded, he can't reply to the correct post
>shills for racemixing
Really activates my almonds, this one

>10%
Neck yourselves. 10% will become 15, will become 20, until Pareto principle happens. It was 1% with active remigration 50 years ago, guess what happened. Hope you 2 get Ebola, damned kikes

Most black people don't even have sickle cell anaemia.

Sound pretty unrealistic preventing any migration at all in the era of air travel.

Was meant for

Organ donations are sketchy regardless. They have difficulty finding donors for several reasons, it's rare people intermix and it's rare people donate organs. In minority populations organ donation is often seen as s religious nono.

But bone marrow and kidneys can be shared among siblings quite easily. Heart transplants and other vital organs are trickier.

>whats the point
a group of people with no culture, no nation, no identity can be manipulated in the way their master wants to

My question in OP is why Jow Forums hates mixed people.

>Miscegenation is just a result of technology which made it easier for people to move across continents and seas.
Sure but they should be unlikely to reproduce because their lower IQ can't compete in modern society. Someone is forcefully replacing their own population or else this can never happen.

Because they're the consequence and manifestation of something Jow Forums disagrees with.

Negroids are neither black or people.
Sounds pretty unrealistic not to expect DNA based citizenship in the era of popular science and ID unification. Only one thing lacks here - political will to implement such a policy

gross

they are all sjws, even the fucking children

Are you that desperate for an argument against it you would take a corrected mistake as an excuse against race mixing?
Show your flag.

>Grew up with a mixed girl
>Was a major qt till about 13- 14 maybe looked like a tanned white girl
>Then she suddenly grew a giant fucking man jaw and nose and her brow got super pronounced
>Got fat in this same span of time
>See her a few years back
>Completely unrecognizable she noticed me and was happy to see me ect saying how I just havent aged at all from highschool
>I honestly felt really really bad
>Im stood there looking about 20ish she looks like shes in her 40s
>No kids or anything no sob story
>Just suddenly turned into andre the giant
>Her eyes were still the same, brownish hue no signs of age at all
>This made me incredibly sad for some reason

Attached: 1524258892068.jpg (422x372, 31K)

Aside from this, medical problems don't and have not ever stopped people from having children. Just because a mixed person may struggle to find a bone marrow donor doesn't really mean much when there are many health issues that affect all races

Same

well, I said that it's unrealistic, but I personally wouldn't have a problem if there was a way to guarantee that it stays like that (which is unrealistic). All I'm saying, "actually" I don't have a problem just because a person has a different nationality.

Your question was actually whether Jow Forums hates them, not why
>So, is it the people themselves that Jow Forums hates or the race mixing propaganda that permeates discourse these days?
Most people here do not hate the individuals, who are the unwilling victims of a social experiment. Personally I feel sorry for them, they will always be rootless and are likely to hate one or both of their parents.

Attached: diversity 1.jpg (634x1275, 215K)

Considering Brits are an amalgamation of Pictish-like peoples, Nords, Romans who themselves intermixed with Northern Africans, Caucasians, Arabs, etc. it's interesting you are this obsessed with racial purity.

Okay, so say you got this policy implemented. What would you do with the mixed race people in your country?

As are most white liberals. And women. And blacks.