Why can’t white people stop schooting up schools?

Attached: 2A2F5209-B9D2-4637-A830-3206807CD5C6.jpg (1012x569, 53K)

school shooters are depressed and intelligent persons with very deep thought if society didn't made them becoming like that these persons could have done greater thing niggers are too dumb to feel what a school shooter feels the crimes they commit are usually only money or drug related crimes

Attached: dvq8uUH.jpg (906x813, 103K)

cuz they are full of nigger?

Attached: peepeelefrog.png (396x400, 37K)

>Jews

Attached: 44A517ED-A0D7-4700-87A4-E1D8FE7BF304.png (200x200, 5K)

Only Whites can afford guns so it is a bit unfair to blame Whites. I mean, niggers don't go to school to start with

Attached: columbine shooters.jpg (418x405, 59K)

It has something to do with the combo of
>no brothels
>easy access to guns
>prescription based amphetamines
>average meaning total loser in USA

>too smart to not shoot up a school

>what is rage quitting

That ain’t white sonny

>white skin with brown hair isn't white
Okay, then whites have never done anything impressive in history.

This is also true

Why can't jews juck fuck off?

Because blacks don't go to school.

Ever since the anti-sex feminists took over many male teens probably feel guilty about having a wank, so they shoot bullets instead

“Shoot semen not bullets” should be a motto

Why can't public schools stop being psychotic prisons that make kids want to kill?

You beat me to it, And also this.

Anti-bullying campaign.

Attached: dylan.jpg (720x835, 64K)

>Dimitrios Pagourtzis
>white

Maybe democrats should stop labeling all whites as racists, sexists etc... self fulfilling prophecy seems to be occurring.

It is a "white" type of crime (though not as exclusively as the media makes it out to be) in that its usually committed by middle class basement dwelling losers who sit around playing Call Of Duty all day and have access to daddys gun. We have quite a few of those types of people, relatively speaking.

White school shooters are a fucking drop in the ocean of violent crime though really.

Imagine being white, what a nightmare. Tiny little dick, women don't want you, outclassed academically by Asians and physically by black kids. They have nothing left besides lies of white """supremacy""". Even their little idol, Trumpy, is betraying them.

The deep state is responsible for most school shootings...distraction events, gun control push

Imagine being so much of a loser that posting this unimaginative drivel and hoping someone responds to it is the best thing you have going today.

True, black on black crime in inner cities is like 10 a day for the past 30 years.

Not to mention they stink, have no culture/hate spicy food, sunburn easily and get fungal infections

wow Steven, you're like, so cool! Please tell us more about GANG WEED

>shitlibs and communists alienate white men and can't understand why they lash out

>Why can’t white people stop shooting up schools?
I think it's something genetic that stops white people from understanding the consequences of their actions and makes them especially entitled and ignorant of the experiences of others. I believe too that autism is especially prevalent among white people. This is probably the primary explanation.

Whatever the cause, I can only say that I hope that white people learn to understand their failings and perhaps look at interracial marriage in the future sometime.

Attached: Autism ethnicity.gif (689x441, 12K)

Because they spend too much time on Jow Forums and can't get laid.

All these meme flags.

Nah man, it's them geting socially rejected to a point they react with violence. If schools taught kids how to social and teach them to be comfortabel in their own skin, I think then school shotings would never happen.

Because faggots like you make such terrible bait

Why shoot up schools? Everybody does it. If i wanted to run amok, i'd shoot up the Oscars and be remembered forever.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>Nah man, it's them geting socially rejected to a point they react with violence. If schools taught kids how to social and teach them to be comfortabel in their own skin, I think then school shotings would never happen.
So it's mostly the fault of women who reject incels, refuse to sleep with them, and then laugh it them. If only women weren't so mean with their vaginas, then they wouldn't get shot up so often!!

Attached: Elliot threesome.jpg (1000x750, 219K)

Because we are tired of your brainwashing.

My question is why does the FBI keep showing up before these shootings happen? There is a video of his neighbors saying that the fbi was there two days prior.

>tfw you steal a bunch of guns at 16 but never even thought about mowing down down your school.

Attached: 07d.jpg (775x637, 55K)

No, you fool, I said they need to be taught how to socialize properly by the school because their parents failing at raising them. If they learned how to socialize properly, they would get male friends and as end result girls/women would find them atractive. Women only react as they should, by rejecting them because of their inability to function like a normal human being.

other kids wouldn’t chill my doggy

>Be Asian
>Tinier dick
>Even less women want you
>Even more physically outclassed by blacks
Kek.

They are all false flags frendo, paid for by the DNC.

they are all white niggers

Because white shaming is the norm in American schools.

Attached: whiteshaming.png (767x699, 705K)

>Workaholic parents
>Sheltered kid with no friends
>Can't socialize
>Gets bullied
>Back against the wall
>Boom

Problem starts with parental neglect.

>outclassed
Being a 6'7" lanklet isnt physically superior to anyone. Niggers that lack White admix have the bodies of grey aliens.

Why can't you stop posting the same bait every 3 hours?

Give them cooter
Stop the shooter

Why can't niggers stop killing each other and committing all other manner of crime on a highly disproportionate level?

>hispanic greek
>white
pick one

there are armed guards at the oscars

because its funny

>Blaming the shooter
>Not blaming the roastie slut that wouldn't fuck him
its her fault desu senpai

I vote we run with this.

>white