'Jews have an ethnic monopoly over roadworks in America, proof inside'

'Jews have an ethnic monopoly over roadworks in America, proof inside'

The roundabout is a Jewish invention, created so our Western (((governments))) don't have to improve our road infrastructure.
They create these 'roundabouts' to waste our time by forcing us into the illusion we are saving time by entering the 'silly circle,' which is nothing more than bread and silly circuses.

The silly circle does in fact not increase the speed by which we change direction and nor does it help reduce 'stops.' Like the Jewish scum would have you believe.

>Why?
>Why do they do this?
The Jews do all of this so they can avoid having to improve our expensive infrastructure.
The longer the Jew menace can delay improving the road infrastructure the cheaper it is for them.

How is it cheaper?:
>How is it cheaper?:

It's cheaper because improving road infrastructure [traditionally] meant adding more roads, but of course, doing so is harder to plan,
-thereby the lazy urbanite-urchins paved the way for Jewish-Gypsy opportunists to 'solve' the issue by distracting us from the root cause, -Jewish Holy Trinity nepotism.
Also, keep in mind that Jews HATE White [Traditional]ists; AKA, the competition of (((Nep)))otism.

Attached: 1525077636219.jpg (2143x1536, 371K)

You're an idiot.

You must understand what '''JHTN''' is.

It's simply the combined effects of cultural, ethnic and religious preferential treatment and cohesiveness.
Benefits that, conclusively, are only so helpful to Jews because of their ingroup advantages and tribalism.
The fact that no other race or ethnicity on earth benefits from such a profound ingroup is the reason for their success.

The Jews have been expulsed from many lands throughout history, to do anything else other than parasitism would be Semitic-Suicide,
thus the Jew thrives in the success of White countries, where the other white-ethnicities compete.
Whites in white built countries are comprised of multiple white-ethnicities that have co-operated in a profound manner,
with overlapping ideas that have cultivated great technological advancements and progress. Despite the ethnic-diversity of White ancestors, white people have accomplished so much, so when a group that can not immediately be identified for certain enters the equation with the significant advantages bestowed unto them by JHTN? They thrive.
It is a matter of- "natural-causality," - an idea that profoundly drives the realist, rationalist, and reductionary people against affluence born idealism.
-something that, (mind you CrippleChan,) despite its lack of 'conspiracy( read: Conspiring with mal-intent)'
is still SUBVERSIVE, it is not intended actively to be part of an impossible web of co-conspiration and mal-intent,
rather it is the crime of Nepotism, something that has long gone unpunished and (by whites) unused…

It may not be subversive by 'true-evil' like intent, but despite this is certainly (naturally and causally) a subversion, one wherein the primary mechanism (nepotism) and its actor (The Jew(s) in question) is responsible.
The subversion will only continue for as long as we the people allow it to go unnoticed in the public eye.

We the people can still save Urbin-Urchin smog-flyover states from the Jewish scourge!

Attached: 1525075437016.jpg (289x175, 12K)

Traffic lights are ruining our streets as they are an inherently Jew like invention.
They provide the illusion of security and comfort, like the meals you are provided every day or the police force one call away, these serve only serve to further placate the masses and (you), thereby turning them into the best of gentiles for the powers that be to control and act unopposed.
Remember the full potential of the second amendment? To arm and maintain the Republic and balance of power?
Americans don't.

Maybe seventy years ago parliaments would be burning for this kind of atrocious behaviour,
but of course, the comfort and false security provided is enough to placate people.

America lost the war on terror.
America lost the war on terror the day 9/11 came to pass.
The problem was not goat-fucking terrorists an entire world away using terror to their advantage.
Remember the definition of Terrorism?: To use terror to further one's goals.

Wow, they flew a plane into a building and terrified nobody in the longrun, the only 'terror' cause by 9/11 was crashing waves of incoherent sentimentality.
The privilege for women to vote was caused by the same misguided sentimentality, of course assuming sentimentality is ever guided.

The Alphabet agencies may not have conspired to cause 9/11 directly, but even if that's true, they still turned it into their twisted opportunity!

spbp

You are a dumb motherfucker. I work at Siemens and we are creating AI traffic light systems. Goto-Market is 2019. Totally offline, autonomous system that can withstand even 70 degrees and above.

Is this possibly the greatest Aussi shitpost of all time?

BLESS YOU MY SON

Attached: mel3.jpg (400x400, 52K)

I thought this was an Aussie stepping in and doing an exaggerated parody of OP, but then I realized it was OP, and am now doubting if I should ever take an Aussie seriously regardless

Roundabouts waste space, and are fucking ridiculous. It feels utterly European in the worst possible sense. I hate your roundabouts stay out of the western hemisphere euro scum

>He does not know how to drive over roundabouts.
Virgin yank vs chad European.

Attached: 1514210696122.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

I can't tell if u talking metaphorically coz I couldnt be fucked to read it all.
Anyway id rather be at a roundbout than a fucking black box flashing road jew.

roundabouts are a good solution for road intersections with
- high traffic
- no traffic lights

however your idea of jewish intervention seems quite interesting, are there some sources out there which support this theory?

Round here we call em nigger confusers cause they don’t know which side to drive around:
Roundabouts are white!

Why does this roundabout exist? Are they really trying to save about 40 meters of travel distance? Or maybe they don't want hobos camping in the center?

Ja das ist gut hans.
> Mehr wurst danke
> Mehr fluchtlinge
> Wir schaffen es
> Merkel gut, Hitler nicht gut
> Ich hasse mich selbst, vergibt mir bitte Jude.
> Wunsche meine tochter ficki ficki mit Afghan chad.

are you fucking retarded? Roundabouts came about because of horse drawn wagons, they did not have traffic lights back then.

Everything detestable in the world is jewish
Even leeches have bar mitzvas

This thread is a Jewish silly circle wasting our time.

We have too much roundabouts here even when it is not necessary.

Attached: densite_rondspoints_nuts0_en.png (840x840, 201K)

Wow, the shills are getting really good with their slide threads. OP is like a work of art. Observation and reflection. Familiar yet original. These are some Top Quality Shills.

Roundabouts were brought in to eliminate crossroads/intersections which have a high accident count (because you have to be looking in several directions at once)

t. highways engineer

France was a bit overboard I agree but It was lovely driving over Brittany and going to all the beaches, lovely food and I only saw 1 nigger too.

>mfw we all got SILLY'D

Attached: 1506019379395.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

The French always gotta overdo everything.
They think intensity compensates their mongrel inferiority.

probably doing the spanish trick
>change laws so roundabouts count as green/forest areas
>destroy green/forest areas and build houses you can sell
>fill the country with roundabouts
>the eu sees the numbers of green/forest areas remain unchanged so doesn't intervene
>profit for the builders and local politicians

Yes OP, traffic control is a horrible jewish invention. By contrast look at these red pilled chinks. Totally out of jew influence, no traffic problems at all..

Attached: 20141120__beijingtraffic1[1].jpg (513x350, 40K)

Monsters!

jesus christ that intersection is a fucking mess.

I fucking hate your little peninsula, the more I know about it the worse it gets.

Attached: 1526144415281.png (339x351, 195K)

I've seen some real autists on this site. There was the autistic trainfag who would always post about how great trains are, and would make the same post multiple times per day for weeks. Then there was the autistic roadfag, who would always bitch about roads and say how we need more public transport. Now there's some autistic roundabout fag.

The internet shows there are some really weird people out there.

Roundabouts make mice of all men you cunt

>As if every rule 34 thread on /b/ for the last 10 years didn't already prove that..

Holly shit. At first I was going to shit on the austral faggot, and then....

wow

Attached: enlightmentbroughtbyaussie.jpg (2400x1186, 238K)

this is nothing, fren, this place is an absolute sinking ship with the most stupid population

this is a country where students are mocked for speaking foreign languages properly while the govrenment assigns for ambassador in london some useless retard that can't even speak english

without the eu gibs for the last 3 decades this place would be africa (still is)

We need to have some sort of shift to imperialism to fix Europe, I was pro brexit but now I think the only way to save Europe is to take control of the EU and kill all the traitors long knives style.

Roundabots were the second worst thing to happen to the west

High level Australian posting.

Then we purge all jews from Britain, which would mean we'd have to wipe out 80% of your population.

what the fuck am I reading? Traffic lights are now jewish invention? Is this the legend of aussie shitposting?

Attached: 1526731994847.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Quite literally the dumbest shit I've ever read. Fuck off Shlomo.

yeah because only 400,000 people live in the UK right? Fucking retard.

this is what aussie shitposting has devolved into.
bravo for each reply you gain.

Roundabouts are actually more efficient than traffic lights. It forces people to slow down in intersections but can add about 15-20% efficiency compared to signalized intersections
>t urban planner.

This man has never built roundabouts on cities skylines.

Nah, it's just that so many Britbongs have jewish blood.
Cromwell really stockholmed chosenite-worship into your simple Anglo brains to the point of mass cuckoldery.
What niggers were to colonial Portugal kikes are to Britain.
Even David Beckham has a kike grandfather.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

you think the founding fathers would let fucking lights tell them what to do man?

If you drive for profit, yes follow road laws, but if not, you are a natural citizen born by God, and Government cannot tell you (constitutionally) to not run that red light, or else.
Ya know?

Say for instance fuck public roads, we start building a road strictly funded from private interprises, what will happen is the exact same thing, Government will have no say whether or not we can speed, run lights, etc.

The fact they made it seem like a privilage is where they get you, its a priviliage for them to drive on public roads for the most part so I can make money so I can pay the government taxes, which they want!

No user, they construct roundabouts to make us go in circles and worship Moloch (circle pattern of ancient pagan fertility).

OI WANKER WATS DAT KNIFE FOR, LOICENSE PLEASE

(you)

Poland needs to thank Germany not ask for reparations