Bin Licence

Oi mate, you got a licence for that bin?

someone please send help

Attached: bin licence.jpg (2448x1836, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
youtube.com/watch?v=9VwlSihAMKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oi dont be dim, bin that bin

>Conservative council

Found your issue.

oi mate why do you have a white bin ?

'm calling the sharia police mate

Why this bin is so straight and white? It needs more colours

Oi mate, can I see your permit for the bin binning bin, please?

OI M8 BIN THAT BIN GOVNA

ffs britbongs, don't your taxes pay for this shit?

Attached: BinLoicense.jpg (1209x149, 42K)

Oi mate u got a loicense for that loicense

>L O I S C E N C E

Attached: LoiscencePlease.gif (633x600, 176K)

>want to bin the knife
>forget my bin license
>get shot for being a terrorist

HAHHAHHAHA

>getting shot
>by british cuck police

They will politely ask you to go to jail. If you are educated you will just obey, if you aren't, you can just punch then and get out because they are the wildest bunch of sissies in the country.

>be brit bong
>secretly hiding a garden behind house
>have to trim weeds
>fuck this bin loicense
>pull up three weeds and toss into regular old bin
>next day, awoken to hazmat team tearing through my bin
>jawsoflife.jpg
>the rip every bag apart to find the three weeds
>they tell me I will be fined or forced to go to prison
>chose prison instead because I will not tolerate this
>get beheaded by muslim gang members in prison

And that's why you always get a bin license

You have a license for being a terrorist?

Oi mate you canny get your loicence loicence without getting your loicence getting loicence. It's off to prison with you... Once we get you your prison loicence that is.

>someone please send help
Oi mate, you got a loicense for that discontent?

ah, but did you get your licence permit?

Attached: I like.jpg (641x767, 90K)

The empire that ruled the world is now ruled by Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Attached: 1525702559367.jpg (685x962, 351K)

reported for hate speech

Attached: 1522322538905.png (421x460, 252K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9VwlSihAMKs

lol south Yorkshire here I just dump mine in the black bin, what's the point in this?

Based Dryden

"Can you get a shot of this gun?"
BANG!

I thought it was a cap gun or something until I saw the reporter had been shot

THIS IS NO JOKE BIN THAT OAK

Harrogate borough council here, do you have a licence to post the photo of that licence?

I asked my Mum and it's £30 a year or something for them to come and take your grass away during the summer.

>when you can credibly have an Inception plot around your licences you are truly a modern Bong.

That made me laugh.

Yep, that's what I thought while watching it as it went out live on British TV. It was planned as a national public humiliation of Dryden, which literally backfired. He's recently been released from prison into a care-home after suffering a debilitating stroke. Unfortunately, his ilk are long gone.

Lol wut? You're aware than they were under the jews since a long time ago? Ever heard of Rotshchild?

kek

Please nuke us

Oh god, what the fuck now? Why do they keep coming up with this insane divorced from reality shit? First it's mandatory recycling with a fucking rainbow brigade of bins, then it's bi weekly collections then tri weekly collections, then it's a two bag limit every collection, and now this. Waste doesn't stop getting produced because people haven't paid a silly license, it still has to be disposed of somehow. The most infuriating pay is that the council actually makes money from it by selling on the reusable materials.

Oi be a good lad now!

municipalities usually don't make money selling recyclables, it's used to keep the sanitation dept. in budget without resorting to taxes.

In theory.

Haha they need a license to have a plastic bucket. At least the royal wedding was a beautiful ceremony though.

Do you have a loicense to report hate speech?

sure thing bruv, but I'll av to see your nuke loicence first.

Sorry but speaking like that is offensive to Londons Muslim majority, I am reporting this post to mommy Merkel

>Paying money to have your garden waste removed.
>Not just composting it and tilling it back into the fucking garden.

well, you'd need a composting licence for that mate. Can't have every Tom, Dick, and Achmed just making their own soil can we?!

Attached: giphy-5.gif (348x323, 987K)

They used to be the greatest empire on the fucking planet. This is heartbreaking.

>brits can't have gu-

Attached: 27EySoBH3oBuI6xat2QOquB9X8j.jpg (300x450, 26K)

Why not just have a fire pit and burn the waste?

Attached: 774848840009.png (300x250, 19K)

The real reason the government banned guns. Look at how one man with a gun scatters the pathetic bureaucrats with ease

are you new here? You'd need a fire licence, a pit licence, and a combined fire pit licence.

>£39 for every fortnight in addition to taxes
>mfw my city collects yard waste twice a week for no extra charge
Pathetic. I bet you have to squeeze it all in that bin too and don't even get a claw truck for big shit.

Looks like a libertarian thing.

Why nuke when you can just vote to get rid of them. Bunch of twats.

every time

Attached: leafposting.png (500x501, 47K)

>using your body to smuggle assault ammo
sounds like a terrorist to me

>Don't be mean, bin that bin!
The absolute state of Airstrip One.

British bureaucrats are the worse.

Oim gonna need ta see ya bin binning bin license checking loicense, mate.

Attached: e664b9c48f55ea64d8e8c41da9b112de--lol-funny-funny-jokes.jpg (236x395, 21K)

You need some covfefe.

implying the muslin gangs are in jail

>You need a licence for a bin
>You can't bin something without a licence
>You need a licence for buying spoons and butter knives
>You have to bin those knives
>You need a licence to bin an item that requires a licence
This is some inception tier shit.

the great part is the people collecting the garden waste probably throw it straight into the same pile as the rest

i see the bin men doing this all the time

How can you bin something if you're missing the actual bin ?

Oi m8, got a loicence for that kill?

Do bin men have a binning license?

so? just dont fucking recycle, throw your shit anywhere and just say "i dont have mi recyclin license do i u cunt" when asked

ez

Remarkable

Attached: 1525941254673.jpg (625x460, 25K)

>dont criticize licenses for being licenses
>you dont have a license for that
>also dont criticize the British government for not being a government
>you dont have a license for that

Attached: 1497831513495.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>waaahhhh I want my garden waste to be collected for FREEE
This is your brain on Labour.

Oi I hope you have a prisoner loicense permit for that prison loicense you criminal scum

I hire a local guy to come pick it up in his van and take it to tip for me

honest work, honest lads, honest prices

My local council charges me £50/year to collect garden waste fortnightly. I seriously doubt there's a man in a van charging less than that for the same service.
Stop being poor.

£20

You're telling me to stop being poor? I'm not. What are you saying that for, you stupid prick...

>I pay £50 for jewish-approved council management to come and graciously move my garden shit out of my property
>i pay £20 to a local lad and it's an alright time we have while he does it, sometimes even have a beer in the sun

>stop being poor
lmfao I'm laughing at you, retard

we found sticky tissues in yer bin mate, you got ur fap loisence?

Attached: oktofap.png (690x346, 63K)

>man in a van charging £20/year to collect your garden waste
HAHAHAHA you're full of shit. That wouldn't even cover his petrol expenses for two trips to the tip.

Whats the next outlandish loicense britfriend? Toilet loicense? Dating your own race loicense?

Not to mention additional licenses for whichever directions the smoke might blow

£20 a time you stupid, stupid poor fucking cunt.

What the fuck is your problem you fucking asshole?

lol

Attached: 200805301.gif (550x200, 10K)

>£20 a time
What a cuck!

>i'm going to pick a fight with some guy online because i want to call him poor even though i pay less than him and use the councils and for some reason i also CARE SO FUCKING MUCH ABOUT HOW HE DOES HIS GARDEN WASTE

you're absolutely, absolutely fucking pathetic.

the fucking state of this country when little cunts like this choose literally any reason to pick a fight over nothing

>what's that? you hire local lads? FUCK YOU !!!!!!!

Attached: 1526854318043.jpg (1024x537, 61K)

You know it really is fucked up to see shit like this. It's like satire became reality and while it seems funny as such, there is a deeply terrifying quality of these measures. Living in America and not actually living with things like this let's you compartmentalize this information, but holy fuck I can't imagine having this in my own country. I hope all of you Brits know what's coming and are doing your best to prepare for it. Not that you're allowed to own anything resembling a weapon anymore...Can you have any long guns for hunting? Definitely move out of niggerville cities.

ya havnt watcheed yer daily knee-gro wank mateerial amount mate, the queen herself prohibits ya from rubbin yer willy for 3 days and one bong from now

fucking dumbasses
if it were called garden waste disposal subscription would it be better?
>conservative council
>pay for services you need, don't pay for services you don't use
that isn't overly complicated
better then
>labour council
>you get 4 different bins, use them or not you pay for them
>4 different heavily unionised companies collect them
>unions negotiate that bins are too heavy, you have to drag them within 2 inches of curb
>unions wan't more gibs, go on strike, city under piles of rubbish
>no competition, because thousands of regulations stop any new contenders
I'll take capitalist approach every day

Attached: 1521825201875.jpg (225x225, 12K)

We already pay for it. It's called council tax.

Mom I posted it again

It's your own country, Nigel. Help yourselves

Are you really complaining about contributing to your nations waste management?

"Fortnight" is still a common phrase in England? Is "two weeks" not posh enough?

Why do goyim do that?

Attached: concerned glasses.png (545x530, 234K)

They lock up tons of Muslims without letting it into the news
Your prisons are Muslim recruiting institutions now

>for no extra charge
You literally have "property tax" in America that can be as much as 2.4% of your home value you absolute idiot.
Can you imagine paying the full value of your home every 40 years just to get bins collected? Fucking lol. Not to mention the "homeowner association" fees you have to pay as well.
You get ripped off and brag about it like the brainlet you are.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (861x843, 205K)

I almost want to believe its fake.

I am also surprised Jow Forums hasn't started making fake licenses in the UK.

to be perfectly honest, we have kind of bin licence too.
Its not state mandated, tho. You pay to the town you live in. Some towns have no bin loicence, other towns demand up to 30euro a year (my town wants 10 Euro a year per person living in a house).
Some 10+ years ago you would get a special sticker every year and you would put it on your bin. When the trashmen saw it they would empty your bin, otherwise they would let it be.

then people found out that the trashmen dont give a fuck and just empty all the bins without checking the stickers, so a lot of ppl stopped paying and still got their bins emptied. The mayor got mad and made bin loicence mandatory so now you either pay or they send repo man at you (again, things were like this in my town. the system may be different in others)

You Brits are fucked ... I hate even going to your communist island that cloaks its self in the idea of freedom.

This is even worse than 1984. Oppression is one thing. This seems like willful psychological torture.

ENJOY PRISON, SCUMBAG

we all pay roughly the same tax in the anglosphere