So are men just never supposed to hit on or flirt with women again?

So are men just never supposed to hit on or flirt with women again?

How is anyone ever going to start a relationship, then?

Attached: MW-FZ253_metoo__20171129125805_ZH.jpg (890x501, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIoGCToYQnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fucking Christ these attention whores need a march as well?

go MGTOW and don't bother your head with this bullshit

Don't flirt with those women, they're infected.

wtf is that thing in the middle?

>uggos

oh hoh hoh hoh

Attached: tumblr_p5d5o5CMoT1waskgvo1_540.jpg (540x359, 55K)

No, just unattractive men. Hot guys can do whatever they like.

>How is anyone ever going to start a relationship, then?

You don't.

Meanwhile, countries with women acting like women will make tons of children. It's natural selection at work, buddy

US has culture of desperately trying to be a victim.

Jow Forums shouldn't get too smug because user does it too.

What have libtards done to this country when you can't rape and murder a bitch?

MeToo is mostly a revenge movement against Poindexters with Money by Women with Money.

>So are betas just never supposed to hit on or flirt with women again?

FTFY. Or just take the easy way out like

Notice the blue ABC-7 tv satellite truck in the background of the protest picture.

As long as the Camera trucks keep showing up, the skanks will keep marching and protesting.

Only way to stop these marches is to call up your Cable-TV company today and cancel it, tell your parents and siblings to cancel it, cancel the Netflix, cancel Hulu and Roku, cancel Apple TV.

If just 20% of Trump voters called up and cancelled their TV subscriptions this week, it would send shockwaves through the country, all of those hundreds of TV channels and networks cannot survive off the welfare nigs watching TV alone, even ESPN is having massive money problems and layoffs, if a few million more people cancel cable TV, you'll see networks start to shut down.

Attached: abc-eyewitness-news-channel-7-van-pasadena-los-angeles-ca-california-B5P00Y.jpg (1300x960, 227K)

Betas are supposed to segregate themselves from women, Chads are supposed to keep hitting on and fucking women.

BEAT WOMAN UNTIL NOT HERE
DRUG TO CAVE

Attached: 51e.png (541x506, 68K)

pretty much this. Real men dont care women's opinions or wishes and that's what women secrectly desire. Men to take charge.

>just look the judge in the eye, give him a firm handshake and tell him he'll be dropping those harassment charges

Look at these women, look at how hideous they are. Record their expressions in your mind, and when you meet a woman who has the same expressions, you walk away from her.

The face is very telling, except for rare individuals, the face gives away what the mind is feeling. If the person is suffering, you will see lines appear on the face. You can see the difference in the eyes, the mouth.

I know its hard for people with autism, but there are lots of guides these days to recognising emotion in the face. All you then need to do is compare the negative emotions to these horrible harpies and then walk away whenever you see the phenomena

I live in the south in a small town (15,000 pop) and I've never had trouble with women doing anything like this.

Stay away from liberal roasties and you'll be ok for the most part. Here's a few quick rules:

1. don't fuck with girls with dyed hair
2. don't fuck with girls who exhibit excessive feminist tendencies
3. stay far away from women with a large online social media following (especially twitter or facebook)
4. use your brain, if she seems like a crazy cunt she's 10x crazier than you think. stop giving women benefit of the doubt.

No one can out-chad the goverment.Besides you can be real man and the girl you hit on will like it.
But the others won't and will summon the law upon your sorry ass.
To think that chads are somehow not afected by this is naive.

Those white bitches, internally thinking "Damn this black woman is sickeningly ugly" and then holding up that banner with a straight face

>stay far away from women with a large online social media following (especially twitter or facebook)
mmm hmmm

Attached: 6c5.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

>So are men just never supposed to hit on or flirt with women again?
I pretty sure that for vast majority of them you're still supposed to do that. You just have to be cute enough for it. Otherwise you're a "creep".

This. Anyone still paying for Netflix and cable are knowingly part of the problem.

>how are me supposed to get in a relationship again?
Men will only be allowed to enter a relationship if they are graced with the generousity of a female. The man shall keep his head down and continue to build the infrastructure needed for civilization until a woman decides he is worthy of her time.

If he is so lucky as to catch a woman's eye, he can write her a check for the cost of 100 dates upfront. Then he can be put on the waiting list so that when a woman has an opening in her "penis pipeline" the man on the waiting list can step in.

The date will consist of whatever the woman wants and will be paid for using the mans pre deposited date money... at the end of the date, the man will sign a consensual sex agreement form, and he will get to pathetically hump the woman like a little chihuahua humping a persons leg.

If the woman feels she can tolerate being with the man or she simply wants to get some more free dinners, the man can receive a second date.

Attached: IMG_0859.jpg (750x444, 93K)

by not acting like a nigger

that's a good question. I really don't want to be a misogynist, but girls these days really are crazy. They can dump you for whatever reason even after years of relationship or even after engagement which is what happened to me. It is very sad what the society has come to and how traditional nuclear family is now seen as ultra edgy thing posted by online nazis on basket weaving website. I think one day I will just sudoku my way out of this hell. World is already a complete shithole but now that you can't even have a family where you can shelter yourself and recharge for the fight next day, what is even the point anymore?

Attached: 1513546683588.jpg (500x521, 135K)

I wish them rape, but I know the middle one is rape resistant
Look that ogre face nigga what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=iIoGCToYQnQ

(((Survivors)))
Women are fucking retarded

Lmao I love knowing that the cunts who even so much as half believe this will die alone

You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

Attached: greenmile.png (92x115, 20K)

more news at eleven

fuckin kek

Lmao

Reminder: However much you hate women, hate jews twice as much. Hatred for jews should always be your primary concern.

>How is anyone ever going to start a relationship, then?
Be attractive. Women only get offended at men being assertive towards them if they're not attractive.

You don't flirt with them.
You put them in their place.

Attached: 6BLUqKM.png (1187x677, 212K)

this gorilla expects anyone to believe she was raped. i don't think even niggers can be this retarded

Well, no one's hitting on those roast beasts.

>women open their rides to the public
>no waiting lines
>2 years of operation
>total visitors: 0
>"WHY ISN'T ANYONE USING MY RIDE? MY RIDE IS BRILLIANT, SPARED NO EXPENSE!"

Hire a prostitute and ignore crazy ladies

Ugly nonwhite women over the hill unwilling to settle.

This is the dangers of this new age sexual revolution society, not everyone gets beautiful amazing people and too many feel entitled to. Women like this who are 4-5''s that got banged by Chad looking for an immediate nut mistakenly believing she could date him, would have also benefited greatly from forced monogamy, this is not just an ugly male problem.

We live in a time where in dating we have winners and losers, the female losers are now allowed to make insane claims and persecute men for their losses. So long as the left dominates the standard culture we will see the defense of a crazy woman, while berating a very reasonable man.

>So are men just never supposed to hit on or flirt with women again?
The goal of feminism is to destroy a nation, they do this by wrecking the family. Since they have mostly achieved destroying marriage, they now go and destroy what could potentially lead to a marriage and family: relationships.

If it flies, floats, or fucks: RENT IT

their goal is you won't

"That thing" started this movement. How did anyone believe that this monstrosity would have ever faced any kind of sexual harassment is beyond my understanding.

no way, lol
mind=blown

Attached: 1526824539816.jpg (640x612, 77K)

why is the one in the middle allowed to lie about any man every wanting to touch her

>dealing with women
It's better to start a bromance with someone you consider a bro.just keep no homoing until you are 40 with a good job and life and take any dumb bitch you want

No. They want the 8 to 10s to hit on them. Only.

Through online dating apps and computer algorithms. With this (((they))) will seize control of sexual selection itself.

Chad and Tyrone are supposed to breed these women and beta men/average men pay for their fuckups/bastard spawn

According to these women you say hello by sticking your large dick in them

Just walk away. Especially and specifically White men. Do it not because you are selfish, nor hate women nor hate what the 'American-Woman' model has become; but do it because it will send a clear message:
>Electricians should shun any household or business which houses or employs women
>IT professionals should shrug their shoulders when any woman says she has a problem with her computer/internet connection/network account
- You get the idea. On and on and on; these women can all feel the brunt of their own actions/inaction. They can be shunned from everything, until such time that they begin doing solely for themselves or die trying and failing
#ADayWithoutMen becomes #AWeekWithoutMen

#MeToo is Nothing more than the Garbage agenda that's meant to divide the family. I mean seriously i'm sooner to move & start a family in Russia where feminism is more wanting to attract Men then to repel them.

Attached: 1496816387305.gif (320x213, 602K)