America is the greatest country in the world

youtu.be/9L193QV3muk
Just kidding.
Its never going to be great again. Wake up and smell the fucking coffee.
We may have the "strongest" military in the world by way of training and technology but NOBODY is going to die for a country that uses them and tosses them like a fucking whore.
I live 20 minutes away from Fort Knox, I have a brother currently deployed in the USMC, my grandfather is a USMC Vietnam vet. I talk to veterans every fucking day and have my whole life. If the shit hits the fan Americans don't have the willpower to make the ultimate sacrifice because we know we aren't gonna get shit in return for it. And to most of our soldiers its just a job, a shitty job. AND then we come home to a police state that fucks us over any chance it can(especially if we are married or have children), and a DHS that thinks we are a ticking terrorism time bomb.
The fact that our country is LITERALLY the Whore of Babylon spoken of in
the Book of Revelations should already be a red flag for those of us who are saved.
You fags can stay here if you want to, but I'm leaving this fucking scifi dystopian police state. Idgaf about race either. I may have had a couple bad experiences with blacks and Mexicans, but not even close to as many as I've had with our own fucked up government. Especially the police & company. Fuck America. Fuck anyone who can't see through this thin veneer of so called freedom they keep saying we have. I fucking hate this place.
Btw this is an American hate thread. I'm not here to argue with 17 year olds who are still brainwashed. This thread is only for people who have been fucked by our government or foreigners who like to make fun of Murica!

Attached: 1526786706692.jpg (720x540, 109K)

>I know people who know people who influence my thoughts.
Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Pic related.

Attached: Salvia-officinalis-sage.jpg (1600x1254, 242K)

>not an argument
Hey kys for being dumber than me

Attached: 1526179089568.png (302x375, 134K)

>tells us of tales that aren't possible
Retarded nigger detected.

Attached: c514e8103d820e8bd5f5acb372193ee2.jpg (480x530, 16K)

>aren't possible
Join the army friendo. Lol do it. I dare you.

Attached: death_of_iraqi_soldier_1991.jpg (1600x1073, 237K)

>doesn't realize he's talking to a vet
Still a retarded nigger.

Attached: 18576575.jpg (474x509, 29K)

I'm not talking to a vet. You're late for class btw. You better have a hall pass

>this is the best a retarded nigger can come up with

Attached: herp.png (150x150, 47K)

>posts basically the same reaction image 3 times in a row
>calls me uncreative
Underage faggot detected. The slow kids always get bullied. Dont shoot up your school bud.

>doesn't notice a retarded nigger when they see one
>((it's because they are one))

Attached: vn3XohCi.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Don't post your family photos online dickweed. Especially not on Jow Forums. You might get doxxed

>better than the last attempt, but still below what any white person would come up with

Attached: 1260435364.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Lol you're the worst shitposter I've seen in a while but thanks for your for your "expert" advice. Thanks for bumping my thread too. Have a good day at school today. Don't let chad take your lunch money

Attached: cmltgd4veaukfm_1.jpg (600x449, 73K)

>doesn't realize the first image was not marijuana
retarded nigger can't even retarded nigger properly (hint: that first image is sage.. an herb.. I haven't bumped your thread a single time you fucking retarded nigger)

Attached: vampi.jpg (600x800, 48K)

I'm a botanist just like you're a veteran. At least you'll be gone when the bell rings. No phones in class.

Attached: 7b6c943d0ad86ceedb00c14f2a40be43cde698b34fa0a57804db5704f3ad29e1.jpg (337x372, 23K)

>thinks anyone gives a fuck if you accept that user is a vet
My DD214 tells me it wasn't a fantasy. Do you even know what a DD214 is, retarded nigger?

Attached: cleo.jpg (1200x911, 91K)

Everyone knows what that is fucktard. Only stolen valor larpers would even think that question makes them more believable. Stop eating crayons or you'll only be good enough for the marines when you graduate high school and then you'll remember this thread and realize i was right.

>still thinks someone, somewhere gives a fuck if they believe someone else is or isn't a vet
only retarded niggers would pretend to be Miss Cleo.. this thread dies now because you're fucking boring. Unlike the nigger in the picture, you did not graduate to the status of "half-retarded nigger". You are still a full-retarded nigger.

Attached: black-guy-ferguson-elementary-3rd-grade-watermelon-outfit.jpg (735x1065, 221K)

Yet you claimed you were a vet in your second post. I've talked to other larpers before. One thing you all have in common is that none of you have the military vernacular and that gives you all away immediately. You're the real faggot because you're pretending to be something you're not. Youre a typical millennial high school kid. You want to enlist when you graduate but that doesn't make you a vet yet dummy.

And of course you're leaving now that you've been called out for being underage. You dont want that ban because shitposting on Jow Forums is all you have in your miserable fucking life in between tyrones beatings. Eat shit and die kid.

Although I hate the way this country is ending up I have no issues with defending it. Just think what kind of a lottery ticket you have being born a citizen. Afica and S. America are shit. Middle East is mostly shit. East Europe is mostly shit. There are about 15 great countries out of the how ever many there are. Count your blessings, people fight over water more dirty than what's in your toilet.

I agree with you OP but unfortunately reasonable posts like this go largely unnoticed. I will not raise children in this country because I'll be damned if they become debt pawns like every citizen here. Have a bump