What happened?

Attached: 342546.png (559x353, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
scientificamerican.com/article/israel-proves-the-desalination-era-is-here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sandnigger vs Israel

Not a hard choice., the enemy of my enemy etc

It's an option to hate both. Because, ultimately, what's the real difference between the two? Nothing.

Don't mind the sustained shilling. It'll never go away.

except pol has gotten far more anti israel over the last week than it's ever been
you see shill threads made by jidf on the front page but the contents are all people raging on the jew rat fucks

Iranians are indo-europeans, and white

Inshallah.

Attached: D0E913AF-DD4F-421C-B808-BEB23EA59B61.jpg (400x390, 108K)

The 2016 election.

>israel sends silver back gorillas to your country
>WE NEED TO KILL THE GORILLAS THEY ARE VIOLENT AND COMMIT CRIME AND SHIT
>I SUPPORT ISRAEL IN DESTROYING THE GORILLA MENACE

Attached: 1518094058171.png (485x443, 26K)

This tbqh, its only the ptg cucks shitting the place up with the excuse of m-muh 4D chess

r_the donald

Most of Jow Forums still is against Israel. The only problem is that /ptg/ is an extremely loud minority.

Attached: C5BE4A35-BAA7-4BE7-8495-9D052209474C.jpg (750x414, 330K)

Exactly. Iran is our ally in this matter.

>Choosing a side between these two
Yikes, when will whites finally wake up and learn to take care of their own business.

>>Jow Forums is now pro israel

since when

JIDF won.

Fuck Israel.

Iranians are Indo-Europeans, they aren’t the ones invading Europe. Those are Sunnis.

Attached: 0A322DF8-384A-41F1-9E21-0509520ED719.jpg (419x551, 58K)

>false dichotomy
Al Qaeda is the enemy of the Soviets, therefore Al Qaeda is my friend. Dumbshit memeflag.

I recognize that loli

>Jews are not sandniggers
American logic

>Iranians are Indo-Europeans
Are they muslim?

a brown subhumans is still a brown subhuman no matter how much he advocates for your interests

Attached: 1526224123811.png (917x645, 793K)

>reddit is a loud minority
FTFY

Attached: israel flüchtlinge asyl 2015 not welcome.png (633x640, 570K)

Boomers

Being anti jewish is a meme anyway

Only far left anime posters like op and slav-shit pidorushka hate Israel. Building a pro-Islam consensus will never happen.
>Iran
>white
All your propaganda is pro-Islam. Its sick. Shame.

Attached: israel stark palestine 2017 musel islam jews.jpg (618x769, 83K)

-

Attached: arabs running musel islam palestine israel.jpg (1880x2100, 1.97M)

What’s the difference

An enemy of an enemy is my friend, muslims wouldn’t be in Europe if it weren’t for Israel.

Attached: 3C56D037-EB0E-45B5-A53E-4186734747DE.jpg (342x411, 46K)

we wanted in on the secret alt-right club
> everyone knows the leftists are the real nazi's anyway

Jow Forums always was pro israel .
its a right wing militaristic nationalist ethnostate .

Attached: israel.jpg (417x739, 75K)

i never said that israel wasn't sending them
my point is that painting the iranians as the good muzzshits that are actually caucasoid
is as moronic as the BASED BLACK MAN meme

You must be the same macedonian user, i see you are still posting truths, gj user

Muslims have been attacking Europe for over 1000 years

thanks again fren
you're a cool dude too

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 89K)

Leftists and Rightists can unite on one thing and that’s hating Israel. However for different reasons of course.

Israel is a terrorist state responsible for flooding Western Europe with shitskins.

They were never in Western Europe up until the last 10 or so years. Only in the Balkans which is already a giant shithole.

Attached: D512912A-D28A-4B0A-A98A-D2813D22C0A2.png (950x557, 454K)

Its only americans that are pro israel, its part of their indoctrination

What do SJWs call their fucking hierarchy of victims? In which the nigger gets priority of sympathy over the white tranny? It's uncanny how Jow Forums is exactly the same way in who they would hate one second, and then defend the next.

>Jews>niggers>Muslims>Turks>chinks>poos>leafs>svens>Hans>Slavs>burgers

Attached: israel6.jpg (535x535, 90K)

Are you saying that most of Jow Forums doesn't support Trump? If so, you've been wrong for the past 3 years.

based

it's just JIDF shills, as usual

>Oy vey goyim, we are your ally in killing Muslims that’s why we flood your country with them

Attached: E6D7B4AD-26D9-4242-99C6-B17B8D4981CE.jpg (480x548, 53K)

Killing mudslime on a daily basis is as based as it gets

Attached: palestine jerusalem.jpg (700x473, 218K)

Only if it's a US bomb landing on both sides. Otherwise it's just wank fuel.

The only bomb is the one that’s going towards Israel when all the neocons are kicked out.

So, ultimately, it's all a waste of time. Killing Palestinians is like curing the symptoms but not the disease. The best treatment also cures the root of the problem.

Trump is merely a psy-op to keep the “goyim” asleep and not worried about their demographic decline in the West. Also judging by the many polls wanting to delete /ptg/ it’s mostly going for yes.

Attached: BFB17CC4-6981-4962-A95F-81602F42BA53.jpg (500x461, 91K)

Most of us don't stay 12 forever

Jow Forums is newfag central also shill central
check 4stats.io

Israel is the only country I’d considering using a nuke on. It would cure the disease that’s been plauging Europe and America since WWII.

>goy if you don’t like Israel, you’re just a dumb kid

At least I’m not a Yid.

Attached: 78E03050-A9E0-4393-A898-55232EF3AF4F.png (313x382, 133K)

> Just replace jew with CIS white male
> And israel with america

Most of us don't support trump.
He's great for america, hence the maga meme, but he's a disaster in the global scene, nobody respects him.

Israel is destroying us. We need to make more white babies or it is over!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Attached: 1478811862517.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

>but he's a disaster in the global scene, nobody respects him.

0/10
low effort

Is it bad if I know the doujin this is from?

No one wants to admit that Obola did more to BTFO the kikes than BLUMPF ever will
HAHAHAH wew lads

Think about it, if we can get the media to shill against Israel. We might have a chance at getting them destroyed in the near future. Literally nobody other then boomer generation neocons actually respect that country. I don’t want more young american men being drafted into a war that’s only caused because someone called Netanyahu a mean word.

Attached: CCEA08B0-5EBC-46BE-83ED-972F039A33E0.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

are you an iraqi girl by any chance?

You are listening to shills again user, Israel is the greatest Satan on the planet nobody, especially nobody pro white, would support a state that is both this inconsiderate of it's allies and this bloodthirsty.

It's funny Jow Forums would support Israel 100% if the Zionists did not:

>actively pushing social marxism,
>flooding countries with immigrants
>destroying national culture, heritage, identities
>committing false flags like 9/11 & 7/7.
>heavily influencing & subverting foreign nations
>got rid of the sovereign debts and the BIS
>stopped playing the eternal victim

Then you could kill as many muslims as they wanted and we would gladly help even. The funny thing is Israel used to be happy to do their own business not get the US to do it or proxies like ISIS. In 1967, The Israeli Airforce had destroyed the Eqyptian army before they had even got out of bed and in 1973 the Yom Kippur war, they managed to rescue their country from the brink of very close destruction, all on their own.

This is the answer you are looking for
The jidf has been ramping up efforts, then you have the other traitors trying to convince you that it’s okay to like israel since they are enemies with the mudslimes.

You can and totally should hate/dislike both. Don’t be fooled with the shilling.

My only concern, at least hate them for a reason I personally think blind “not white” racism is stupid

Gas The Kikes !!!
Burn Mosque Now !!!

Attached: 1525939036085.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

>all on their own.
Source on this please.

Since their whole airforce is made up of gibemedats

Theres always been a portending factional conflict between the (((globalists))) and national zionists who go to synagogue. The destruction of the kibbutzim by (((capitalism))), persecution of Hasidics, so on. The situation is a shitshow of conflicted interests but I suspect Jow Forums would put Israel over Khazar mafia. Even to the point of fuck Arabs. I mean you've got a choice, an Israel tier country or a Lebanon tier country, really ends and means the Israel country is superior.

The boss said you're making it too obvious, be more subtle.

Not really. People do, though, think that they need to favor one side over the other for some reason which I don't really get. I hate the Middle East almost uniformly.

> if the Zionists did not:

>actively pushing social marxism,
>flooding countries with immigrants
>destroying national culture, heritage, identities
>committing false flags like 9/11 & 7/7.
>heavily influencing & subverting foreign nations
>got rid of the sovereign debts and the BIS
>stopped playing the eternal victim

0/10
low effort

Muslim is only bad after the kikes are dealt with. At least they have a healthy attitude about women.

Israel couldn't afford to fund its air force without welfare from the US. The 2006 war showed that the IDF isn't invincible as well.

no it's not. it's JIDF shills combined with shareblue faggots, they've been out of control here the last couple weeks

Shareblue is JIDF just under a more normie-tier handle.

Your country created al qaeda long time ago

Bunch of shills have been operating since the shit with the embassy. I don't know why it's so hard for people to report and hide bait threads and instead they give them attention.

Yes.

I'm very disappointed in you.

Attached: 1389900889979.jpg (437x558, 88K)

Because they are based and can do what they want without anyone being able to stop them.

Fuck off Gypsy

Attached: 46248833-157B-4E9D-A232-C2193FE17325.jpg (309x400, 43K)

t.hispanic mutt

and you are stuck 3 years in the past, most of Jow Forums did support Trump, but most of Jow Forums has realized he's just another Zionist servant.

It's not, there are just a couple of jews wearing "100% pure goy" hats posting here, trying to turn out hatred of muslims into love for Israel.
It's not working.

> Zionist

So?
You are a muslim then.

Attached: allah palestine musel islam.png (750x600, 335K)

The real Emperor of Jow Forums bears this board's name as his own. Nu-fags barely even know him outside memes.

Never is and never will be, narrative here will always be against the kikes and their scheming no matter how many threads you make here to change that.
Sage

Israel is not playing fair...

Attached: 1512343363725.jpg (1200x980, 149K)

I should say. They're not even talked about here anymore.

This isn't a bad dichotomy. Al Qaeda WAS our friend while they were fighting the soviet union.
The soviet union no longer exists and as it has throughout all of human history allegiances change.

Attached: oyvey.jpg (960x506, 30K)

/td/ and libshit invasion

Israel is legit treating Palestine like Germany treated Poland.

Because so many people here are edgy nazi larpers they support this.

Hi, "newfag" here, I guess. Yes, I came from Reddit. Anyway, I would like to ask why you guys seem so anti-Israel. What do you have against them?

Attached: 1519300814022.png (842x792, 82K)

0/bait

Thanks for responding, but you didn't answer my question. After reading some of the other replies, it seems like most people don't like what Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. In that case, what would you have them do? Resettle them somewhere else in the Middle East? Give them back land and live on a super tiny piece themselves? Abandon Israel and come and live in White countries again? The fact is, Israelis have a higher IQ, and have been far more productive with the land they have than the Palestinians ever were. Example: scientificamerican.com/article/israel-proves-the-desalination-era-is-here/ This could potentially save the entire ME from drought, and I 100% guarantee you the Palestinians would not provide that kind of value to the ME. Like in the Americas, the land is wasted on less productive peoples. So, what would you have them do?

Nuke that shit hole.

trump happened.

Attached: 1526189850209.png (589x321, 62K)

You know the whole fucking middle east got destabilized because of those fucks and we European are paying the consequences. Where could they go? Tell me where they were before creating that meme country.

that line of thinking created al Qaeda in the first place retard

Whites blacks and browns will united under one flag against (((THEM)))

Don’t let the (((THEM))) trick you

Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book rise above it and see the truth

Attached: 2FB8E40A-EC12-4CDD-A832-DAE3C527895E.jpg (700x400, 26K)

Shills. Disregard them and sage slide threads.