The British police is a jok-

>the British police is a jok-

APOLGIZE. NOW.

youtu.be/0Q9oXZYhIXc

Attached: 4892672941.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTxVqDbO6vo
express.co.uk/news/world/696646/Thomas-Salbey-Munich-shooter-Ali-Sonboly-prosecution
pi-news.net/2016/08/balkon-bayer-wegen-beleidigung-angezeigt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They hit him with a baton while the 5'6 blonde bitch in the back does nothing. This ones funnier.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTxVqDbO6vo

Based

he is white
whats the point?

Fuck off baboon

nice work

>like 6 officers to arrest a petty thief in a well of neighborhood
>two armed officers could do the job
>meanwhile the ghettos and nearby areas are rife with crime and cops turn a blind eye
I won't apologize this time

Lol what a bloody fucking wanker

Attached: 6a2.png (600x600, 803K)

Is no one going to comment on the fact this dude is just making a video to share on his social media for massive likes while his fucking house is being burgled? Are Brits actually so pussified they don't even defend their own home anymore?

Why not film this cunt getting his kneecap cracked? What if it was a female? The dude will have to pay for what he did so i don't see how it is bad.

They were going after him so hard because they thought he had a toothbrush.

we're not allowed to defend our home. In highschool, we were instructed that if an intruder ever came into our home, we were to lock/block ourselves into a room and call the police. I explicitly remember ''At that point, it is no longer your house. The whole place is a crime scene belonging to the police.''

t. Amerimutt trying too hard to fit in with the brits

So youre saying the IRA were 100% correct in fighting you

Sod you, tosser

Shut up Germany, your country jails people for insulting a muslim terrorist during his shooting spree. The rest of the world has already established your self-defense laws are non-existent.

Well ireland is at the top of quality of life boards whereas we're dropping like a stone

citation needed

In america the police would have just shot him, they would have got in trouble for coming up and hitting him.

>Shoot suspect, that's ok
>Hit suspect, lawsuit, get fired.

If this is true, your country really fucked up somewhere. But then again, you did jail that elderly man for killing a gypsy burglar while police helped his family build a shrine around his entire home. So I'm inclined to believe it.

fucking darkies

Why do they throw him on the glass aswell? Literally the only place they shouldn´t throw him. And they manage to basically nail the spot.

>"At that point, it is no longer your house. The whole place is a crime scene belonging to the police.''
I'm dubious. was this a clueless teacher or a police officer

If he wasn't white they would of approached the situation completely differently.

>white
Of course they'll deal with him harshly. Had he been a shitskin then maybe your post would have had a point.

express.co.uk/news/world/696646/Thomas-Salbey-Munich-shooter-Ali-Sonboly-prosecution

I'm not surprised your own media would suppress this.

I don't think it's that kind of glass that is super sharp when it shatters but maybe wrong

100% true. Wouldn't have wasted my time writing a lie. If it helps, no-one in the class agreed but we all stayed silent.

>we're not allowed to defend our home. In highschool, we were instructed that if an intruder ever came into our home, we were to lock/block ourselves into a room and call the police. I explicitly remember ''At that point, it is no longer your house. The whole place is a crime scene belonging to the police.''
Haha that´s fucking ridiculous. As if the police are expected to arrive there at time to save your ass. Even the burger police has the supreme court ruling that you can´t expect the police to protect you/it´s not their job. It´s ultimately your job to protect yourself police can do what they can and will try to but you can´t expect them to arrive in time or anything. Due to suing the police for being late to a call that ended in murder. That´s how they had that verdict.

Stop.

>Old man trying to break in
Not something you see everyday

what level is your reading comprehension? was it a teacher or a police officer?

in america they would have retreated to their bulletproof cuck chamber until the shooting had stopped

Attached: 1526884079809.gif (345x258, 1.98M)

didnt see you asked. It was a teacher

>I don't think it's that kind of glass that is super sharp when it shatters but maybe wrong
Doesn´t look like it the way he gradually tears it apart. But still. There´s something laying on the ground, everything else is clear. Throw him directly on the little m2 shit on the ground. Just found that hilarious.

ey i remember the drunk german screaming at the child killing sandnigger.

Not suprised Germany is pressing charges. The nation is a complete joke when it comes to justice

what the fuck is he doing breaking into a house in broad daylight

WHAT THE FUCK, what kind of a clown world is this?
>A MAN who famously stood up to the Munich shooter after he killed nine people is facing being charged by a prosecutor for insulting the killer.

An irish traveler.

also this thread will get slid hard because it doesnt fit the Jow Forums anti-UK agenda

He thinks nobody is home and that they are at work, probably.

Why wouldn't she just shoot him, then?

GAT DOEN

Wow if only they had the motivation to do the same to muslims raping their children

Oh wait he's white so it's okay to smack him. Britcucks everyone.

>t. literal 56% rapebaby

was it a female teacher?

Looks good, POS white trash, should have hit him a few times.

t.acid throwing fag

Those chambers were actually originally designed for Tornados. It's Oklahoma after-all.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1600x1066, 176K)

>their
He was stealing live TV without a license

Brits are not allowed to muttpost anymore now that their royalty has been BLACKED

Attached: image.jpg (1006x851, 121K)

pi-news.net/2016/08/balkon-bayer-wegen-beleidigung-angezeigt/
Read the red 'update', he wasn't jailed. Those who prosecuted are cunts but normal people reacted with anger and the cunts retreated.

Risk the lives of the people inside the house because you want to play cowboys ?

Attached: 1518913550332.png (550x548, 138K)

Black royal family

British police are only allowed to use force against white criminals. If he was Muslim the police would have helped the poor refugee get back into his home since he had obviously locked himself out on accident. Then the police would arrest the person filming for criminal intolerance

Guy was a burglar and should go to jail or such No question about that. But 5 police to take on 1 old geezer is perhaps a bit overexaggerated. And they know it is just 1 old guy. Because the ones who called the police are home and filming the burglar without his knowledge, because he thought they weren´t at home. So they deliberately send 5 eventhough they don´t have to. And then throw him directly on the glass when everywhere else is clear. I just find it a bit cartoonish desu.

A yes we should just let white burglars go because they dindu nuffin

try and stop me, Jamal

Attached: 1518059406194.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Not the point retard, you yuropoors can't stop sucking nonwhite dick and it's disgusting

not really

>Risk the lives of the people inside the house because you want to play cowboys ?
Pretty sure if you pointed a gun at that burgler and yelled to him to fuck off. he´d say sorry and run like a madman.

>OI, WURS YA THIEVING LICENSE?
>Cops rush in and take thief down
What the fuck, are you brits serious?

Gotta love how the teacher is one of the first ones inside while dozens of kids still aren't in there. Real fucking hero that bitch is.

t. Sir Tyrone the III, Duke of Kangston

m8 im just trying to enjoy the video of some bongs arresting a burglar. Does every single thread have to be about how we are being Muhammadans. Should i be going into every amerifat thread to remind you of your nigger and spic problem. Just fuck off man.

It doesn't matter whether he was fucking jailed or not. The fact your prosecutors even fucking CONSIDERED this just shows how retarded your government is, and by proxy the German people who keep voting for this shit.

I can't wait to see your royal mutt children desecrate your decrepit throne

Carry hollow points and train your fucking cops instead of leaving them out to dry and having no real enforcement powers if you're that worried about risking others

Attached: 1526690520729m.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

So why is it yanks who get a hardon every time they see the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) acronym mentioned on Jow Forums ?

Are you even allowed to browse Jow Forums anymore? Someone should report you to the authorities.

i wonder what hes saying when he gets arrested

so they took down a drunk old man. Not that impressive desu

you're doing it all wrong

>t. Barack Hussein Obama
>implying any mutt child that is 7th in line will ever get near the throne
their kids will probably be whiter than you

yes lol

Glad to see some UK non-decay.

Attached: Bake my cake.jpg (367x280, 10K)

>Gotta love how the teacher is one of the first ones inside while dozens of kids still aren't in there. Real fucking hero that bitch is.
What an idiotic contraption too. Just arm the teacher and problem solved if they truly want to protect the kids. How in the world do they think they can manage to get all kids into that bulletproof compartment in the corner of the room and lock it (presumably from the inside) if someone just comes barging through the door. What if some kids are on the bathroom aswell. I can´t believe they´re actually that idiotic to have essentially a 'bomb´ shelter in the middle of the room to protect against 1 guy with a gun. Do they not think it´s possible for anyone to shoot back at a madman? No. Run to a fucking shelter like a bunch of sheep and wait for the bad man to go away. BAAAHHH

there's your problem

I think it might be a government tactic to boost employment figures and to get people on the ublic purse.

This makes sense. it's not a citizens decision to decide nor are they dislik qualified. It's better and safer for everyone to let the police do their job.

it's tornado protection sven

yeah like we're gonna take advice on policing from a yank

Attached: 1524390132607.png (808x506, 153K)

>police woman tagalong

Unlike you we can undo a shitty President

You CANNOT undo your royalty getting blacked. You are finished, cuckson.

>it's tornado protection sven
Well the guy said it was bulletproof room. So that´s what i thought it was. My bad.

للعنة عليك الخنازير

try to undo your circumcision you cuck

>he lives of the people inside the house because you want to play

Typically standoff range for a pistol is a matter of feet, rather than say, across the street. Michael J. Fox could keep tight grouping from eight feet away...

Attached: Church Of England.jpg (344x512, 53K)

Can’t you just say the intruder broke in and immediately attacked you so you had no choice but to d fend yourself even though you just went to fuck his shit up. I mean who are they going to believe a criminal or law abiding citizen?

and then the shower starts running
nice job

Most modern day teachers hate children.

based

Allah ackbar, what else?

Not circumcized here, you're going to have to try harder before you get trucked by a muslim, britboy

>FOK U M8
I love bongs. I wish I was a bong.

holy shit, how much of a moron do you have to be to think this way?
>so what if it was brought to court in the first place? nothing came of it!
yeah, that's real fucking great
they were just testing the waters, next time this happens a couple of years down the line the guy isnt going to get off, he'll be sentenced

>imagine how angry this anglo is
Lets point at him and laugh.

Attached: actor_laughing.gif (294x238, 3.01M)

he's full of shit, my cousin caught some paki trying to steal his car and stabbed him in the eye with a screwdriver, the paki tried to press charges but the CPS told him to fuck off

>Just arm the teacher

Yes, arm some 20 something teacher who took a job because of summers off and it paid slightly better than a liberal arts degree. I'm sure she'll be SEAL sniper when 30 kids are running around screaming and crying in a room while she tries to take a guy with an AR-15.

Dont think so, because i remember a few years ago a burglar fell through someones roof onto a knife in the kitchen and he successfully sued them. Realistically, I think you just need to get them out your house without harming them so they cant report you.