How do Canadians account for the behaviour of negroes without using slavery_

liveleak.com/view?t=xHgh_1526866143

How do Canadian liberals try to justify this behavior?
I mean, Canada never had slavery, so how do they try and explain why their negros act like animals?

Attached: diversity.png (1916x1048, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
ontario.ca/laws/statute/09a03&pm=pd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want information, leaves tell me what's up

>CANADA NEVER HAD SLAVERY
the did it was just abolished sooner

something something poverty....

Systematic oppression

as far as I could read, the slave trade never really included Canada. I mean, what plantations do you have?
For what purpose and by who?

Because of the US. The USA created the white and black race concepts. Beforehand, you'd have French, English, Irish, etc. Sure, we're all the same when we compare ourselves to niggers, but we're vastly different from one another. Once that was done, it was quite easy for an African who's ancestors were never slave to blame the witheys in fucking Finland or whatever. I once asked a dude proudly claiming he was leeching off our social benefits why he didn't feel ashamed of it. He replied because France and the USA occupied his land. Made no sense to me why he didn't go to France then. Anyway, these mongrels shipped their shitty race ideas all across the globe because they couldn't keep themselves from race mixing and thus lost any real ethnic identity beside their skin color. Fuck I hate Americans.

I would also like to point out that even if black on white crime was significantly more common than white on white crime, or white on black crime, it still wouldn't come close to justifying things like segregation or white nationalism. For one thing, it still wouldn't change the fact that the vast majority of blacks, as well as other minorities, are not violent criminals. It would still be highly illogical ( not to mention bigoted and immoral ) to lump all non whites, or even all blacks in with the criminals, and treat them with suspicion, just because they happen to be the same "race."

Racism

Attached: racism.jpg (796x658, 335K)

But why wouldn't you be racist, seeing as things like the video I linked are daily occurrences in places with over 10% black population

American illegals.

Every country in the world had slavery to some degree before the 19th century.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

>liveleak opposes racial slurs
Since when?

Because diversity is strength.

Attached: Canadadiversity.jpg (942x1200, 140K)

We don’t but we can’t do shit when local government castrates our police from being able to go after these fuckers. If Ford gets in for Premier here in Ontario I hope to god he gives the OPP some serious teeth.

Blacks have become animals, infantalized by the left. Blacks yelling 'black lives matter' as if the cops were not behaving in a reasonable way. Childish, entitled, this is liberalism.

Holy fuck, that fat incompetent cop in the high vis.
A member of the public had to do his job and restrain a suspect for him while his partner was dealing with the other one.

New France (Quebec) had slavery until the 18th century but it was very contained. Servants existed in the other colonies as well but not in the Dominion of Canada when it was established.

Except they are savages... separation is just as much for them as us

Friendly reminder racism and race baiting is a divide and conquer strategy

Don't ever fall for it. White, black, arab/jew, asian under the banner of Christ fighting against Satanism and Sin.

Race baiters are useful idiots like sjws. No different and both damaging to the cause

>BLACK LIVES MATTER
BLACK LIVES SPLATTER

friendly reminder to watch the video you deluded cunt

Canada never had mass chattel slavery, we had house slaves

So the same as Irish indentured servants, which has been disregarded as ”not actual slavery” by the left.

oh my, what a trauma those poor Canadian blacks have to deal with.

Niggers are subhuman any country they go to

It's not slavery if it happens to white people
They had to live in Canada

its white people's fault

Attached: toronto_most_wanted.jpg (732x924, 155K)

Africa still does.

its just a fight, dude. calm down

Not one fucking white male

niggas gotta nig, they just gotta! das rite!

Attached: 1525973160843.jpg (1200x986, 165K)

Canadians are just as responsible as the nearly 100% of American whites who's ancestors didn't own slaves.

cops in plain clothes

People here legit believe that every white person in every country has ancestors that owned, beat and raped black slaves.

What makes this even better is that the population that was actually treated like slaves, the French Catholics, are hated by the Anglo Protestants for having broken out of their shackles and created a successful society. The Anglo have been trying to keep the French dependent and indentured since while also self hating for black slavery and ignoring current day slavery in the middle East.
I can't wrap my head around why they're like this.

this, its just based on the color of skin. if I had a mixed child, he/she'd be totally absolved of my "guilt" instantly, just like that.

So basically all Canadians are victims of a white guilt complex, that's only going to get worse the coming generation, thanks to you're retarded, liberally dominated education system?

Attached: reallypicksthecotton.png (1400x695, 1.24M)

Attached: lol.jpg (569x389, 44K)

as Ive read cunadian migration policy has become officially anti-white, even war-zone refugees from ukraine get rejected but any african is likely accepted

hahahaha lol

why hasn't google censored this racism?

black people are animals

except any sort of separation diametrically improves race relations
of course cross-racial violence justifies a desire to live solely among ones own, it's the very overexposure and interborder mixing of vastly distinct peoples that leads to racial hatred, violence and genocide to begin with

Attached: trudeau_isis_voice_for_canada.jpg (1029x960, 236K)

thank you george soros, and project metropolis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

Pretty much yep, a part of Canadian culture is saying sorry too much. In Ontario we literally have a law that protects us from implied guilt of crimes from saying it
ontario.ca/laws/statute/09a03&pm=pd

They're spending 150m to import 1 million people from Africa, China and India in the next 3 years. So many 10 years visa were issued that they have to build new offices in China to process these people. We have 400,000+ temporary foreign workers. It's destroying wages because of the unlimited slave labor. They list jobs that warrant 30$+ an hour but list them for minimum wage and when they can't find any Canadians to do it they can import slaves. We have protected classes in our charter; you cannot discriminate against women, minorities and the handicapped. White males are fair game. The CBC, state funded media openly advertise "white males need not apply" jobs listings. It's literally written down that minorities are non whites. Whites in Toronto are a minority yet some of our anti discrimination legislation don't apply to them because they are Caucasians. We're completely fucked.

Attached: south_african_denied_canada.jpg (1024x712, 187K)

You are conflating slavery with black American slavery.
The British empire did have slavery (colonial America, Caribbean, India) , but was the first civilization in history to ban slavery as immoral in the early 19th century.
Canada was only spun out as a nation in 1867, thus slavery was already illegal here.
Speaking of slavery, the most widepread use of slaves was by the Ottoman Empire. That’s why the balkans are all fucked up. Never trust a roach.

That’s spin out from British jurisprudence.
In the uk, if you say I’m sorry after a car accident, you could be determined to have acquiesced guilt and be attributed to have caused the accident.
This is of course fucking retarded, so Ontario jews quickly passed a law to protect their shekels, since Ontario insurance is highly profitable.

thank you justin trudeau for putting canadians more in debt, by pursuing ego and fame, offering canadians money for canada's children by giving it instead to the world, up to a billion dollar to fund abortion lawsuits

Letting jews teach history is the problem there.
Slavery was a byproduct of all civilization until the British empire banned it in the 19th century.