These are some of the national teams qualified for the 2018 world championships in soccer

These are some of the national teams qualified for the 2018 world championships in soccer.

Really makes you think. Why does Sweden have a racist and exclusionist soccer team?

Attached: soccer3.jpg (661x1744, 1.44M)

Mutt nations like uk and france are allready lost just like usa and canada.

>The absolute state of England

Fuck, I knew it was bad, but it looks even worse when lined up against the others.

they are too busy breeding your women to play for your country

FRANCE ENGLAND YES

GERMANY SWEDEN NOOOOOO

Three niggers you see on the photo for France are not selected for 2018 world championships.

pic not very accurate

seems like they're playing soccer as well

Attached: swe-ladies-soccer.jpg (1100x733, 93K)

TOLEFRANCE

>assuming there are only 11 women in sweden

Germany having Turks is probably a coincidence that a few Turks happened to be really good.
We and France have Africans because we stupidly let them into the country whereas Sweden didn't historically.
The Africans we do have are complete shit though. They are only there because they develop earlier physically so they have a big advantage at 12-13 which is when all the top clubs are looking for talent so they get a head start
Generally Africans are not good at football. this can be seen by how terrible the African national teams are.and how we and France always lose to teams like ICeland.

5 of those "germans" look like middle easterners

Because you don't buy good players and will lose as always.

okay it seems like we at least have like ~30 women in total

Attached: innebandy.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

Surely qualifying for a football team is one thing which is based on merit? Nobodies getting put on a team just for affirmative action, with the amount of money in football.

The question is then, why are black people so good at football?

All I know is I have inside information that Liverpool beat Real Madrid 1-0 on Saturday.

I've put a 50k bet on. I suggest you all do the same.

well looks like sweden is saved then

When was the last time french football team won something?

OY MATE! YU GOT A PROBLEM WITH OURS FOOTY TEAM DO YA? PISS OFF BRUV! THOSE BE GOOD OL ENGLISH BOYS! PLUS THEY RUN FAST TOO!

Attached: 1514756938988.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

because 100% of black people are unable to do anything requiring a modicum of brain power so they flock to sports
while a white person with exceptional athletic ability would stop playing to get a medical degree

What is England? You mean the United Caliphate?

I doubt the average footballer, white or not, is interested or capable of becoming a doctor

can you even count to your IQ score m8?
my point is that someone who has the potential to be an athlete and a doctor would 99 times out of 100 chose to be a doctor

>I've put a 50k bet on. I suggest you all do the same.
Done

Handball is like the whitest sport in the whole world. Blattes only care about soccer and you know it, Sven. Your most famous athlete is a Bosno-turkish rapebaby.

sure, but that's not handball - it's the floorball team.
here's our niggerhoop team though.

Attached: niggerball.jpg (2048x1199, 739K)

remember to those faggots that said spaniards are not white

Attached: seleccion española.jpg_large.jpg (600x600, 103K)

Several reasons:

Blacks tend to have fast twitch muscle fibres, for explosiveness. Whites slow twitch for endurance.

Black children develop physically earlier, so they get a head start at youth level competition.

Ambitious/hard working blacks see football as their route to success whereas ambitious/hard working whites see other paths.

Still despite our Africans we lose to teams like Iceland in Euro 2016 and will no doubt.fail in this one as usual.

Shouldn't you be praying and fasting for Ramadan?

This is the French team

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-05-21 à 15.02.51.png (1199x672, 1.81M)

These two are Jews and you should do the opposite of what they tell you.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA this is just sad though

You mean the fact that we're probably going to win the World Cup ?

MMMMMMmmmmm Yes my mongolian friend

Soccer is for shitskins, not white people.
Soccer is also a sport for faggots, men who like to throw themselves to the ground for a broken toenail. Gas the lot of them.

Real men watch hockey. Period.

>soccer
Kys

>didn't even have slaves
What is your excuse?

Get a load of that cuck

United Sharts of America education folks

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Your nigger team is going to fuck up just like it always does.

Seems like Scandinavians h8 football

with that flag he probably is a baboon

Don’t watch soccer, so I don’t care who wins the World Cup. If it’s you fine by me. I just looked at how many niggers you have in your team as “Frenchmen”.

Why is there a literal boomer (#4) on the Swedish team?

wtf I love sweden now

4 of them are....

Our shitskins are inferior subhumans. It’s not really that weird.

7 is mine

This, black players are so fucking overrated. Of all of the world best footballers, the absolute legends who you can really rely on, they are either hispanic or white 90%+ of the time.

which ones?
i know ozil is a turkroach

Rent Free

Attached: germany-world-cup-2018.jpg (728x409, 136K)

Well thats not or WC team but the ones around özil are also muzzies: khederia, gündogan, can

Shit taste 5 is better. 7 looks like a boy.

Our women's team is just as bad as our male team :^(

Attached: 1903668-40069161-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 116K)

>Fast strikers with zero game IQ.
They're literally just workhorses and don't last long in the big league.

are number 3 and the dude behind him ones?

Noice life m8
Do you always make yourself miserable like that ?

Well idk

Attached: poland-world-cup-2018.png (728x455, 752K)

>didnt even have slaves
So colonizing is nothing?

mutt here: was soccer always this infested with niggers? Did it ever used to be a white man's sport?

No, hector and hummels. Not every german is blond.

Also jokes on you, I'm from Northen Ossetia (ultra white bean) and muslim

Topidi keki

they have the sand nigger skin color
they'd both look white without the facial hair probably

and as the other user said, because of their faster early teenage development, and their lack of academic ability they are funneled into physical education and take up a disproportionate amount of spaces at training academies and youth teams. Then we end up with crock of shite national teams.

For example, Eric Dier (who isn't anything amazing - but still a solid player), was one of a tiny number of UK immigrants to Portugal. He managed to get scouted and become a success over there with Sporting B.

If he was raised in the UK he would have probably never been noticed, never had training and never even made it into professional football.

(more hummels than hector) they seem like they have italian ancestry.

>You mean the fact that we're probably going to win the World Cup ?
HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: obelix.jpg (378x358, 56K)

Wouldnt call myself a racial purist, nor do i have anything against Blacks but man i get sad seeing how few whites can actually represent their people...

Because the non-swedish players from Sweden rather choose to represent their country of origin than Sweden.

most of the best players in history are blacks but the actual ammount of blacks in the sport has increased a lot

Black people are good at football? Which African nation has won the world cup? How many blacks play for Madrid and Barcelona(Mina is shit, Dembele is already being shopped around, Umtiti is already burned out).

The closest claim that can be made for blacks playing at the top level are mixed Brazilians.

The nearest an African nation has come to winning a world cup was France in 98, when the niggers were carried by a white Algerian.

Soccer. Even the team photos look like mass sodomy.

>Soccer
peasant

Sweden has more immigrants per capita than we do and they have no brownies on their team.
Sweden is literally an apartheid state.
Shame on them.

Last few world cup champions: Germany, Spain, Italy. All teams with hardly any black people on the team. Clearly, black people aren't better at the sport.

Like others have mentioned, this has a lot to do with black people maturing more quickly and therefore taking up spots at early ages.

Euro2000

Confederations cup 2003 to be exact.

I remember as a kid back in the late 90's how weird it was to see so many blacks in the french and dutch teams. i didnt make any conclusions it just seemed off somehow.

>france is white supremacist

kek
>we obviously need more blacks

Last digit rawl. If i get 2 or 3, I can choose. 6 means incel :^(

Nicely done kike but we all know Sweden is full with more shitskins than every other eurostate

I know they train daily in running from the law and all but soccer requires more then just running really fast.

They’re free to join in but most of them prefer to hang in their areas with their own kind.

Attached: 08775394-F37E-48E0-80F8-5939E4D10023.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

Attached: 06B9CA68-354F-4CF7-83D4-97D8A06CDD17.jpg (1134x614, 193K)

not supporting Lazio and Lazio only

>flag
hmmmmmmm

or CSKA moscow

>france
La luz extinguido

we did in carribean islands to get sugar.
after 1800's and sea blocus under napoleon we got our sugar from beet , so it wasn't required anymore.

then colony backfire migration and the governement who collaborate since the end of the 60's....

>france
WE

WUZ

Attached: Noble gentlemen discussing about quantuum physics.jpg (838x559, 76K)

KANGZ

i hope sweden does well.

in the 2014 World Cup during the qualifiers Germany tied with Ghana. To give the champions so much trouble it leads to a tie is p good imo.

Attached: gettyimages-859468296.jpg (782x520, 77K)

iceland is truly the best country in the world
>in the middle of nowhere so no refugees
>300k people yet still good in every sport
>cold as fuck
literally zero downsides
it's what every ethnostate aspires to be tbqh

i went there, apart from our bus driver, everyone was 100% a fag

no like regular fags, but camp fags

>camp fags
?

You just aren't used to not having feral niggers chimping out when taking the bus, Amir.

it means overly gay. If you were to meet someones who is camp you would know it 20 seconds of their gayness

I dont go on busses. Too expensive and smells of deaths due to old people where I live.